Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | rp petpeeves
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
just start listing lmao

one of my is when you join an rp but everyone ignores you
just start listing lmao

when you promise yourself to give your non-main characters more screentime and then 100 pages later they have got barely any more
when you promise yourself to give your non-main characters more screentime and then 100 pages later they have got barely any more
000000000000000dragonsnake.gif
Cis/She/They
rollover at 3:00 AM for me
On mobile often
Mostly inactive

Olifoli.gif
[quote name="WhiteoutMoon" date="2018-10-20 17:41:39" ] one of my is when you join an rp but everyone ignores you [/quote] okay honestly same rotfl generally I'm pretty chill with RP styles and all that, but my main pet peeve is when people only RP with their friends/idols and leave everyone else in the dust. it just seems really exclusive and unwelcoming at times, especially to folks who don't have pre-existing connections. also when people suddenly drop out of an rp for no good reason?? like I get irl stuff happens sometimes, but when someone just leaves an RP but continues to be active in other things, that's when I get all suspicious and paranoid due to bad past experiences with these types of people. >_>
WhiteoutMoon wrote on 2018-10-20 17:41:39:
okay honestly same rotfl

generally I'm pretty chill with RP styles and all that, but my main pet peeve is when people only RP with their friends/idols and leave everyone else in the dust. it just seems really exclusive and unwelcoming at times, especially to folks who don't have pre-existing connections.

also when people suddenly drop out of an rp for no good reason?? like I get irl stuff happens sometimes, but when someone just leaves an RP but continues to be active in other things, that's when I get all suspicious and paranoid due to bad past experiences with these types of people. >_>
tumblr_ozp7liPSd31w8xkufo9_250.png
People not punctuating their sentences properly.

Sorry, I'm a member of the grammar police~
People not punctuating their sentences properly.

Sorry, I'm a member of the grammar police~
ezgif.com-resize1.gif ezgif.com-resize2.gif
- + sugi !!! + -
he/they/she
SHOWTIME!

- my little art shop -
"I know our ending
will be
a happy one."
i had to drop out for awhile due to mental issues, i managed to tell then a day after i begun my small break that i wasnt doing so well . im feeling better now but now i went from main character to completely ignored
i had to drop out for awhile due to mental issues, i managed to tell then a day after i begun my small break that i wasnt doing so well . im feeling better now but now i went from main character to completely ignored
"Literate RPers only. Be able to type more than 5 sentences."

[ Laughs in multi-paragraph RP ]
"Literate RPers only. Be able to type more than 5 sentences."

[ Laughs in multi-paragraph RP ]
Tell me your desire
while you pull me from the fire
and we'll seal the deal with a kiss
*when youre a one liner roleplayer but every rp host requires like eight paragraphs per oc for you to join tp*
though usually im trying to make bigger posts
*when youre a one liner roleplayer but every rp host requires like eight paragraphs per oc for you to join tp*
though usually im trying to make bigger posts
Godmodding.
Godmodding.
When people say that warriors is childish. *fan-girl activates and shoots you with her laser eyes* Yellowfang is best cat.
When people say that warriors is childish. *fan-girl activates and shoots you with her laser eyes* Yellowfang is best cat.
*proceeds to type several paragraphs*
response: "Okay," he said.

or anything similar
*proceeds to type several paragraphs*
response: "Okay," he said.

or anything similar
mapleshaiku_siggy.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10