Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | What's the Strangest RP you've been in?
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
@Catkidemma YEAH I quietly swooced on outta that RP and let em argue. Thankfully I found a co-writer instead, so instead of an RP it's a quiet collaborative project which I like WAY better.

Not much for RPs, since I like focusing on character development and everyone else goes bananas for even my memey OCs (including bending the sexuality, or asking me to water them down because they're "too mean").

My bois are my bois. I'm not watering them down or changing their character up to fit someone else's story!
@Catkidemma YEAH I quietly swooced on outta that RP and let em argue. Thankfully I found a co-writer instead, so instead of an RP it's a quiet collaborative project which I like WAY better.

Not much for RPs, since I like focusing on character development and everyone else goes bananas for even my memey OCs (including bending the sexuality, or asking me to water them down because they're "too mean").

My bois are my bois. I'm not watering them down or changing their character up to fit someone else's story!
TpO8tYR.png912ee11232d0_kamikaze1.pngDgJuZtv.pngDmRdZYl.png
One of the weirdest roleplays I’ve been in has to go to this roleplay I had 2 years ago.
It was Hetalia crossed over with Soul Eater.

It was... Strange.
One of the weirdest roleplays I’ve been in has to go to this roleplay I had 2 years ago.
It was Hetalia crossed over with Soul Eater.

It was... Strange.
JWObPtL.png _______________.
WjXgybU.png
_______________. vak28mG.png
@OrganicSoap daaamn .-.

@MakaLiterature that sure is a strange one alright. And, trust me, stories tend to do that. XD

@Pheonyx That's kind of what I started doing with story ideas! I started scrapping unoriginal parts and making new original things. I still become really sad whenever I have an idea and realize it was heavily inspired by something. Though Ive never seen sailor moon, I know it to be quite.. *cough* addictive. PERSONAL EXPERIENCE WITH FRIENDS INDICATES SO.

@Pyroquill that looks like... weird random brain gunk shoved into words. But it looks really fun :P I'd love doing something like that with friends. If only . . .

@Mokuba Ohhh I see. Well, yeah, it's hard to know where to go after that. Plus, when you establish a story so much over time, adding anything to it feels fake and forced.

@ForagedMemories I don't think it was funny, but rather just.. logic? XD

@MaplesHaiku Oh god rob lox. I played in like, 2009-2011, I believe. Those dark ages.

@KamikazePilot I can get that! I tend to make new characters for every story rather than try and shove some old favorites into the mold, y'know?

@skeptical ... I don't.. I cant... how?
@OrganicSoap daaamn .-.

@MakaLiterature that sure is a strange one alright. And, trust me, stories tend to do that. XD

@Pheonyx That's kind of what I started doing with story ideas! I started scrapping unoriginal parts and making new original things. I still become really sad whenever I have an idea and realize it was heavily inspired by something. Though Ive never seen sailor moon, I know it to be quite.. *cough* addictive. PERSONAL EXPERIENCE WITH FRIENDS INDICATES SO.

@Pyroquill that looks like... weird random brain gunk shoved into words. But it looks really fun :P I'd love doing something like that with friends. If only . . .

@Mokuba Ohhh I see. Well, yeah, it's hard to know where to go after that. Plus, when you establish a story so much over time, adding anything to it feels fake and forced.

@ForagedMemories I don't think it was funny, but rather just.. logic? XD

@MaplesHaiku Oh god rob lox. I played in like, 2009-2011, I believe. Those dark ages.

@KamikazePilot I can get that! I tend to make new characters for every story rather than try and shove some old favorites into the mold, y'know?

@skeptical ... I don't.. I cant... how?
6e897396bef4ba340783395c69e8b357ba508d8d.png9bac13609835861cc38a8a4918812840797b72cf.png154d8e0196c967e5ea71cc8901b6792b11d3dd3a.png
@Catkidemma Your comment about Minecraft Warriors RPs actually reminded me that in middle school I had a fanfic idea about a Clan of cats in the Minecraft world: there was a new class called “Crafters” whose job was to gather materials and, well, craft things for the Clan, what little plot there was involved an Endercat, and instead of the Dark Forest they had The Nether ruled by “Herobrinestar” (kill me).
@Catkidemma Your comment about Minecraft Warriors RPs actually reminded me that in middle school I had a fanfic idea about a Clan of cats in the Minecraft world: there was a new class called “Crafters” whose job was to gather materials and, well, craft things for the Clan, what little plot there was involved an Endercat, and instead of the Dark Forest they had The Nether ruled by “Herobrinestar” (kill me).
I7a1ndF.pngOxagJgG.pngWBC5JG3.pngwOEIAes.png
All of them
All of them
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png
"There is no terminal called End in your life!"
Sym6.png Blue // they/he Sym5.png

Sym5.png Goals and Link DirectorySym6.png
Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
@Catkidemma
Before I give you the weirdest, I'd like to give you an honorable mention. That one goes to the Heroes of Time thread. We have an evil magician, a psychotic doctor who may or may not be on steroids, an android and a gay rainbow horse navigating through the land of Hyrule. Oh, and the OOC is a gold mine (can't forget the Torture Toasters of Yesteryear!).

And the winner for weirdest RP is... The Church of Keaton Cinematic Universe. It started out as an anti-Ugandan Knuckles thread, and then it spiraled into a home for fictionkin and tulpa owners. I ended up playing as a side character from a game released, like, 20 years ago, leading my then-fiancee and a couple of Yu-Gi-Oh characters against a giant OwO face. Then we got married (I still tell my friends about the time I got married online), adopted some children and a phantom wolf, and it became the next Full House.

Special thanks to @BroomHare, @ResidentLunatic and @SparrowsWings for fending off the Gohmas and nightmare toasters, and @Angel614, @Yugi, @Mokuba, @EveningEmerald and @ThePhantomWolf for being such a great family.
@Catkidemma
Before I give you the weirdest, I'd like to give you an honorable mention. That one goes to the Heroes of Time thread. We have an evil magician, a psychotic doctor who may or may not be on steroids, an android and a gay rainbow horse navigating through the land of Hyrule. Oh, and the OOC is a gold mine (can't forget the Torture Toasters of Yesteryear!).

And the winner for weirdest RP is... The Church of Keaton Cinematic Universe. It started out as an anti-Ugandan Knuckles thread, and then it spiraled into a home for fictionkin and tulpa owners. I ended up playing as a side character from a game released, like, 20 years ago, leading my then-fiancee and a couple of Yu-Gi-Oh characters against a giant OwO face. Then we got married (I still tell my friends about the time I got married online), adopted some children and a phantom wolf, and it became the next Full House.

Special thanks to @BroomHare, @ResidentLunatic and @SparrowsWings for fending off the Gohmas and nightmare toasters, and @Angel614, @Yugi, @Mokuba, @EveningEmerald and @ThePhantomWolf for being such a great family.
tumblr_ovy93jxd481u1ry24o2_500.gif
UNHOLY SCREAMING

WE’RE OUT OF ROOTBEER DAD
UNHOLY SCREAMING

WE’RE OUT OF ROOTBEER DAD
All I need to add onto the Church of Keaton is

_/\>(¤w¤)</\_
All I need to add onto the Church of Keaton is

_/\>(¤w¤)</\_
000000000000000dragonsnake.gif
Cis/She/They
rollover at 3:00 AM for me