Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | What's the Strangest RP you've been in?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
@yarndrawcia

Does the infinity war of Pokemon roleplays count as weird
@yarndrawcia

Does the infinity war of Pokemon roleplays count as weird
000000000000000dragonsnake.gif
Cis/She/They
rollover at 3:00 AM for me
On mobile often
Mostly inactive

Olifoli.gif
@Yugi ...I'd say so. Can you be more descriptive owo
@Yugi ...I'd say so. Can you be more descriptive owo
6e897396bef4ba340783395c69e8b357ba508d8d.png9bac13609835861cc38a8a4918812840797b72cf.png154d8e0196c967e5ea71cc8901b6792b11d3dd3a.png
@Catkidemma
Mmph. I've been working on my story series "Mirror" for nine years now. It started out as a single RP about wolves with cool powers, but then it spiraled into demons and then into a whole new planet with it's own religions, lore, lifestyle and then I slapped a plot on it and... yeah now I think I have about five or six main series books planned out and around 15 special editions that break from the main storyline and focus on side characters or just random Demonic wolves.

The lore of the series summed up is: Long ago, a demon known as Lucifer decided he wasn't pleased with the life he was living in the Hell Space, so he decided to find a new world to live in. After passing through several inhospitable worlds, he came across Mirror, and her sister planet Venom. Mirror had similar ecology and wildlife to earth, but there were no humans. An ideal place for a demon to make his new home. Upon landing on the planet, he found himself exhausted from his travels and rested underneath a willow tree, and under that tree he met the Compass sisters, four beautiful she-wolves who would later become the first demonic wolves on Mirror.

Note: The Lucifer stated in the lore is actually a semi-normal demon who was named after the fallen angel Lucifer. Two different people!

So, yeah, the story takes place on Mirror, a planet 4.6 times larger than earth and is inhabited by mostly demons and Demonic wolves. It's pretty cool. It's focused on a giant war that lasts almost 100 years, and focuses on the generations that spread out through the years.
@Catkidemma
Mmph. I've been working on my story series "Mirror" for nine years now. It started out as a single RP about wolves with cool powers, but then it spiraled into demons and then into a whole new planet with it's own religions, lore, lifestyle and then I slapped a plot on it and... yeah now I think I have about five or six main series books planned out and around 15 special editions that break from the main storyline and focus on side characters or just random Demonic wolves.

The lore of the series summed up is: Long ago, a demon known as Lucifer decided he wasn't pleased with the life he was living in the Hell Space, so he decided to find a new world to live in. After passing through several inhospitable worlds, he came across Mirror, and her sister planet Venom. Mirror had similar ecology and wildlife to earth, but there were no humans. An ideal place for a demon to make his new home. Upon landing on the planet, he found himself exhausted from his travels and rested underneath a willow tree, and under that tree he met the Compass sisters, four beautiful she-wolves who would later become the first demonic wolves on Mirror.

Note: The Lucifer stated in the lore is actually a semi-normal demon who was named after the fallen angel Lucifer. Two different people!

So, yeah, the story takes place on Mirror, a planet 4.6 times larger than earth and is inhabited by mostly demons and Demonic wolves. It's pretty cool. It's focused on a giant war that lasts almost 100 years, and focuses on the generations that spread out through the years.
Some years back, probably around 2015-ish, I had a friend. I thought he was real good at writing funny stuff, and I wanted a good laugh, so I asked him about doing an absolutely nonsensical (multifandom + OC) RP with me, and so it started. Let's just say it was, as expected, made of 100% nonsense and weirdness, and then my OC (a cat) punched Bill Cipher (who my friend was RPing— i don't think there were any other Gravity Falls characters in the RP though).

I was banned from the site for three days for powerplaying.

Keep in mind this RP was NOT meant to be important or serious. It was just for laughs, and instead I ended up in tears.
Some years back, probably around 2015-ish, I had a friend. I thought he was real good at writing funny stuff, and I wanted a good laugh, so I asked him about doing an absolutely nonsensical (multifandom + OC) RP with me, and so it started. Let's just say it was, as expected, made of 100% nonsense and weirdness, and then my OC (a cat) punched Bill Cipher (who my friend was RPing— i don't think there were any other Gravity Falls characters in the RP though).

I was banned from the site for three days for powerplaying.

Keep in mind this RP was NOT meant to be important or serious. It was just for laughs, and instead I ended up in tears.
T3TuubO.png
I started a snail based RP on Howrse as a joke but then like 6 people signed up for it and I got committed
This was my character:
Quote:
Character: Snailly The Snail
Power: Laser Eyes, can produce earthquakes, is prone to salt
Crush: Ms. S. Nail of Snailville
Looks Like: A regal creature with a large purple shell, and leaves purple slime, like the snails Phoenicians use to dye clothes. Has golden skin and a red foot
I started a snail based RP on Howrse as a joke but then like 6 people signed up for it and I got committed
This was my character:
Quote:
Character: Snailly The Snail
Power: Laser Eyes, can produce earthquakes, is prone to salt
Crush: Ms. S. Nail of Snailville
Looks Like: A regal creature with a large purple shell, and leaves purple slime, like the snails Phoenicians use to dye clothes. Has golden skin and a red foot
@hamkid
Would... a simple punch be considered power playing? Honestly?
@hamkid
Would... a simple punch be considered power playing? Honestly?
@ForagedMemories Wow. That's really unique! I've never heard of a story like that! I actually have a demonic story of my own that I've had living in my brain for a few years now, but I dunno if I'll ever be brave enough to write it out TvT

As for the book I'm working on, it's about a sensitive, anxious baby of a character being forced into a situation where she NEEDS to be a hero. She lives in a horrible variant of earth with pollution and new diseases. The world achieved peace, but health overall has truly declined. The world's health, at least. Instead of trying to fix it, they just found ways around it. Horrible new diseases? Just get vaccines that can fix your problems rather than fixing the slowly-dying planet. I have a bunch more examples, but I dont want to rant for too long XD

Basically, the main character has no friends, rarely talks in class, lives in a foster family and is just overall a depressed, awkward, sensitive baby. But, when the world starts to fall apart and thousands are dying from the aftereffects of globalization, she has to help save the human race from extinction. Very reluctantly, though XD
@ForagedMemories Wow. That's really unique! I've never heard of a story like that! I actually have a demonic story of my own that I've had living in my brain for a few years now, but I dunno if I'll ever be brave enough to write it out TvT

As for the book I'm working on, it's about a sensitive, anxious baby of a character being forced into a situation where she NEEDS to be a hero. She lives in a horrible variant of earth with pollution and new diseases. The world achieved peace, but health overall has truly declined. The world's health, at least. Instead of trying to fix it, they just found ways around it. Horrible new diseases? Just get vaccines that can fix your problems rather than fixing the slowly-dying planet. I have a bunch more examples, but I dont want to rant for too long XD

Basically, the main character has no friends, rarely talks in class, lives in a foster family and is just overall a depressed, awkward, sensitive baby. But, when the world starts to fall apart and thousands are dying from the aftereffects of globalization, she has to help save the human race from extinction. Very reluctantly, though XD
6e897396bef4ba340783395c69e8b357ba508d8d.png9bac13609835861cc38a8a4918812840797b72cf.png154d8e0196c967e5ea71cc8901b6792b11d3dd3a.png
Well its actually an ongoing role play known as Shattered Memories. It's basically a giant crossover Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP spanning almost every fandom you can think of off the top of your head and then some. The villains so far have been, in order: a giant, flaming backed turtle with the mind of a five year old. A Xatu with attachment issues. A Coatl named Sin. A red Solgaleo with a hatred of Ultra Beasts. An astral snake deity creature that has an unhealthy relationship with the concept of balance, and probably has hugged a seesaw more than once. And finally a shadow Imperial who 'converted to Light' who is on the quest to create a perfect Emporer. Terraria has been wiped off the map (or at least the Calamity Mod has), Food Fight is g o n e, and Mario, Cookie Run, and Cuphead all have chunks taken out of them. There's angst everywhere and Yugi is getting kidnapped all the dang time. Not to mention there's love plots between a ghost and a cookie and a Different Dimension Dragon turned Dragonair and Reuniclus.
Well its actually an ongoing role play known as Shattered Memories. It's basically a giant crossover Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP spanning almost every fandom you can think of off the top of your head and then some. The villains so far have been, in order: a giant, flaming backed turtle with the mind of a five year old. A Xatu with attachment issues. A Coatl named Sin. A red Solgaleo with a hatred of Ultra Beasts. An astral snake deity creature that has an unhealthy relationship with the concept of balance, and probably has hugged a seesaw more than once. And finally a shadow Imperial who 'converted to Light' who is on the quest to create a perfect Emporer. Terraria has been wiped off the map (or at least the Calamity Mod has), Food Fight is g o n e, and Mario, Cookie Run, and Cuphead all have chunks taken out of them. There's angst everywhere and Yugi is getting kidnapped all the dang time. Not to mention there's love plots between a ghost and a cookie and a Different Dimension Dragon turned Dragonair and Reuniclus.
000000000000000dragonsnake.gif
Cis/She/They
rollover at 3:00 AM for me
On mobile often
Mostly inactive

Olifoli.gif
@Hamkid that reminds me of a time where I joked with a mod but the mod didn't think I was joking so they banned me from the website for a month. I remember crying a lot since I HAD NOTHING ELSE TO DO?? It was when I was in middle school though, lol.

@LizardKing oh my god I love that. I had one of those with an idea of personified pizza slices. Basically each topping represented a personality trait and the pizza slices fought for dominance in their Whole Pizza. It was like a pack of wolves.

Dont ask, please. XD
@Hamkid that reminds me of a time where I joked with a mod but the mod didn't think I was joking so they banned me from the website for a month. I remember crying a lot since I HAD NOTHING ELSE TO DO?? It was when I was in middle school though, lol.

@LizardKing oh my god I love that. I had one of those with an idea of personified pizza slices. Basically each topping represented a personality trait and the pizza slices fought for dominance in their Whole Pizza. It was like a pack of wolves.

Dont ask, please. XD
@Yugi ...Ive never been more confused in my entire life, but okay XD
@Yugi ...Ive never been more confused in my entire life, but okay XD
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11