Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Anyone here into plants?
1 2 3 4 5
@Paracosmic - I like to look up what other people named their plants and find inspiration from mythology. Mainly Greek mythology.

I've grown two of my three spider plants from small babies. ^^ I like to root my plants in water. c: It's always been a good method for me. Ooh, a greenhouse? I work at a greenhouse, too. ^^ I wish my dad worked with me, though.

Aw! I had a pine tree and it died because of a reason like an animal burying food in the soil..
@Paracosmic - I like to look up what other people named their plants and find inspiration from mythology. Mainly Greek mythology.

I've grown two of my three spider plants from small babies. ^^ I like to root my plants in water. c: It's always been a good method for me. Ooh, a greenhouse? I work at a greenhouse, too. ^^ I wish my dad worked with me, though.

Aw! I had a pine tree and it died because of a reason like an animal burying food in the soil..
1391_350px_rainforest_by_miirshroom-dbvjs1a.png
@Pigglette - Yeah! How's that going for you? ^^
@Pigglette - Yeah! How's that going for you? ^^
@BlueCoriander - Haha, yeah! xD
@BlueCoriander - Haha, yeah! xD
Update, I just got an orchid. A.. Phalaenopsis orchid. I really hope I spelled that right.
Update, I just got an orchid. A.. Phalaenopsis orchid. I really hope I spelled that right.
5l8pr2z.pngShe/Her, FR time +0 xxa34o89q.pngPinkerlocke xxxxgr5B45I.png Art Shop
@sleepytroll - Nice names! I remember when I only had two plants. I didn't need to spend as much time watering and taking care of everything. But now I have so many more plants to water, and I love taking care of every single one of my plants.

I'm so glad your plant(s) are thriving! It's just the best feeling, isn't it?
@sleepytroll - Nice names! I remember when I only had two plants. I didn't need to spend as much time watering and taking care of everything. But now I have so many more plants to water, and I love taking care of every single one of my plants.

I'm so glad your plant(s) are thriving! It's just the best feeling, isn't it?
@Cersai Thank you! (I also have a king betta named Leviathan hahah)
Plants that don't need lots of watering are best for me, since I tend to be forgetful & would likely forget to water them properly! @w@ But I do really enjoy cactuses and such, I think they're delightful so that's a win-win for me~!
@Cersai Thank you! (I also have a king betta named Leviathan hahah)
Plants that don't need lots of watering are best for me, since I tend to be forgetful & would likely forget to water them properly! @w@ But I do really enjoy cactuses and such, I think they're delightful so that's a win-win for me~!
sleepytroll.gif
I've got so many spider plants all over the house, plus a christmas cactus that's older than me that started dying that I'm trying to reroot cuttings from, a crassula rupestris that I overwatered but got cuttings of that are rerooting and (I think) a narrow leaf chalk stick succulent that looks like some sort of alien tentacle plant. [img]https://www.mygardenlife.com/uploads/2011/10/5320_49.jpg[/img] (not my picture but it looks like this)
I've got so many spider plants all over the house, plus a christmas cactus that's older than me that started dying that I'm trying to reroot cuttings from, a crassula rupestris that I overwatered but got cuttings of that are rerooting and (I think) a narrow leaf chalk stick succulent that looks like some sort of alien tentacle plant.

5320_49.jpg
(not my picture but it looks like this)
arcaneshieldl.png2sLuAuL.pngorwVbmh.pngx9xYCq1.png8E9o1M6.pngHltx4CU.pngBUTXXiE.pngO9meg1f.pngnatureshieldr.png
@Rockpools - Whoa! The oldest plants I have are a 20+ year old umbrella plant and a 7-8 year old Thanksgiving cactus. ^^

All my plants are my own - my mom has only two, and they're struggling, aha.

Ooh, herbs! I'm growing basil. ^^ How did growing lavender and rosemary work? I might grow some, in future.
@Rockpools - Whoa! The oldest plants I have are a 20+ year old umbrella plant and a 7-8 year old Thanksgiving cactus. ^^

All my plants are my own - my mom has only two, and they're struggling, aha.

Ooh, herbs! I'm growing basil. ^^ How did growing lavender and rosemary work? I might grow some, in future.
@ScreamingBirb - Buttrocks! How hard are they to find? I desperately want some.
^-^

My dad and mom used to be obsessed with plants, but not so much now. However, I do have a lot, like my grandma, so at least some of my family is plant obsessed! c:
@ScreamingBirb - Buttrocks! How hard are they to find? I desperately want some.
^-^

My dad and mom used to be obsessed with plants, but not so much now. However, I do have a lot, like my grandma, so at least some of my family is plant obsessed! c:
@BlueCoriander - Oooh, an orchid! I've never grown one, but I would love to. Are they difficult, do you know?
@BlueCoriander - Oooh, an orchid! I've never grown one, but I would love to. Are they difficult, do you know?
1 2 3 4 5