Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Dumbest ways you have hurt yourself?
1 2 ... 47 48 49 50 51 ... 66 67
I have a scar from when I was making pizza and, not thinking about it while taking the 450-degree (Fahrenheit) pan out of the oven, pushed it against my bare upper arm to steady the pan while closing the oven door and burned myself.
I have a scar from when I was making pizza and, not thinking about it while taking the 450-degree (Fahrenheit) pan out of the oven, pushed it against my bare upper arm to steady the pan while closing the oven door and burned myself.
mpH03tZ.png
Hange :: they/them :: World's Okayest Librarian

The FreaksTM will inherit the Earth, the Internet was ours first.
Smash that block button if you think people can't ship, write, draw, watch or read whatever they want.
Once when I was roughly 5, I would always watch my dad do backflips on the trampoline. I thought it was sooo cool. One day I got the biggest pillow I could find (Roughly one-by-one-meter and barely 20 centimeters thick) and said to my mum "Hey look imma do a BACKFLIP!"
I got on the couch, and before she could stop me, faceplanted into the floor.
Right in front of my impressionable baby sister.
She laughed at me and said "again! baflib AGAIN!"
I remember trying so hard to hold in my tears that day lol
Once when I was roughly 5, I would always watch my dad do backflips on the trampoline. I thought it was sooo cool. One day I got the biggest pillow I could find (Roughly one-by-one-meter and barely 20 centimeters thick) and said to my mum "Hey look imma do a BACKFLIP!"
I got on the couch, and before she could stop me, faceplanted into the floor.
Right in front of my impressionable baby sister.
She laughed at me and said "again! baflib AGAIN!"
I remember trying so hard to hold in my tears that day lol
7zcCDc4.png
I remember last year I was laying on the floor in my room and drawing, and I forgot my metal art kit was next to me, so I rolled over and hit myself right in the temple on the right side of my head :")

Luckily I was fine and didn't need medical attention lol.
I remember last year I was laying on the floor in my room and drawing, and I forgot my metal art kit was next to me, so I rolled over and hit myself right in the temple on the right side of my head :")

Luckily I was fine and didn't need medical attention lol.
when i was 6 or something i found an empty soda can on the ground so i tried to remove the tab from it because my school was doing a fundraiser or something with can tabs. it didn't go so well and i cut my thumb open really badly on the can. i think that was the first time I ever passed out.
also when I was 6 i stuck a stick into a weird hole in the ground and a wasp walked out and stung me. I still have the scar.
when i was 6 or something i found an empty soda can on the ground so i tried to remove the tab from it because my school was doing a fundraiser or something with can tabs. it didn't go so well and i cut my thumb open really badly on the can. i think that was the first time I ever passed out.
also when I was 6 i stuck a stick into a weird hole in the ground and a wasp walked out and stung me. I still have the scar.
they/them
In my sleep a number of times I've hurt my back or hips.
In my sleep a number of times I've hurt my back or hips.
Sig by Snivy14
dEeYK3e.png
I stabbed a pencil into my palm digging through my pencil drawer... I found a pencil but at the cost of having this silver circle on my palm for the past like 15 years. XP
I stabbed a pencil into my palm digging through my pencil drawer... I found a pencil but at the cost of having this silver circle on my palm for the past like 15 years. XP
Banescale Accent Thread Link
Fzyc1uu.png
Honestly, most if not all of mine relate to water parks OR microwaves.

-This one time I nearly blew the friggin house up because I put a poptart in the microwave with the wrapper still on.
-Another time I decided to go into a pool, I couldn't (and still can't) swim.
-On multiple occasions I forgot to put water in my ramen.
-I was watching Supernatural and got distracted by it, I leaned too far back and fell off my bed. I ended up hitting my head so hard I got a concussion.
-I was walking in the woods with my friend, we saw a stream so I decided to jump over it. I misjudged the length of it and got a bunch of cuts on my butt from it, there was glass IN the stream; I still have scars from it.

There's bunches of more but these are the most prominent ones in my mind.
Honestly, most if not all of mine relate to water parks OR microwaves.

-This one time I nearly blew the friggin house up because I put a poptart in the microwave with the wrapper still on.
-Another time I decided to go into a pool, I couldn't (and still can't) swim.
-On multiple occasions I forgot to put water in my ramen.
-I was watching Supernatural and got distracted by it, I leaned too far back and fell off my bed. I ended up hitting my head so hard I got a concussion.
-I was walking in the woods with my friend, we saw a stream so I decided to jump over it. I misjudged the length of it and got a bunch of cuts on my butt from it, there was glass IN the stream; I still have scars from it.

There's bunches of more but these are the most prominent ones in my mind.
atlas-astraea, it/its!
nls9mAp.png
At the hotel my family was staying at close to Disneyland I touched the hot waffle iron they had in the free breakfast and spent the next hour before going to the park with my finger in a cup of cold water. My finger bothered me for the rest of the day.
At the hotel my family was staying at close to Disneyland I touched the hot waffle iron they had in the free breakfast and spent the next hour before going to the park with my finger in a cup of cold water. My finger bothered me for the rest of the day.
lSyxazy.png
FMoJ9vk.png
xKIpW2A.png
G8AyR6r.png
This is perfect for me-
I have this small scar on my hands from petting turkeys, I have a bunch of babies and they always try and jump on me so one day one of them did and managed to slice my hand open and it somehow scarred.

I also have a scar next to my eye because I used to do cheer and one time, a girl started falling in the stunt group i was in and everybody rushed to catch her and I got my face sliced open by a nail. It scarred.

I have a side-knee scar from dropping wire and it slicing my knee open. It scarred. Also similarly, was running and tripped in said same wire and now have a very faint scar on my ankle from this same issue.

Going back further, I have a rabbit bite on my stomach from 4th grade that got infected and it’s a large bump now.

I also have a very tiny dent-scar in my forehead from getting hit in the head with a gas pump as a toddler.
This is perfect for me-
I have this small scar on my hands from petting turkeys, I have a bunch of babies and they always try and jump on me so one day one of them did and managed to slice my hand open and it somehow scarred.

I also have a scar next to my eye because I used to do cheer and one time, a girl started falling in the stunt group i was in and everybody rushed to catch her and I got my face sliced open by a nail. It scarred.

I have a side-knee scar from dropping wire and it slicing my knee open. It scarred. Also similarly, was running and tripped in said same wire and now have a very faint scar on my ankle from this same issue.

Going back further, I have a rabbit bite on my stomach from 4th grade that got infected and it’s a large bump now.

I also have a very tiny dent-scar in my forehead from getting hit in the head with a gas pump as a toddler.
I once had to get professional medical treatment for moderate-severe burns on my hand because I dropped a tray of cookies fresh out of the oven... and in an instinctive panic, caught it with the hand I wasn't wearing an oven mitt on.
I once had to get professional medical treatment for moderate-severe burns on my hand because I dropped a tray of cookies fresh out of the oven... and in an instinctive panic, caught it with the hand I wasn't wearing an oven mitt on.
1 2 ... 47 48 49 50 51 ... 66 67