Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Dumbest ways you have hurt yourself?
I was going to shower and the sliding door popped off the frame and the very sharp RUSTY metal corner stabbed my foot with the full weight of the door. Now I have a nasty scar
I was going to shower and the sliding door popped off the frame and the very sharp RUSTY metal corner stabbed my foot with the full weight of the door. Now I have a nasty scar
4W0Ys.gif
When I was around seven(I think?) me and my terrier mutt, Lucy, dug in the yard for a whole afternoon trying to catch a gopher.

I managed to grab it by the tail right as the sun was setting, it it bit the flesh of my hand between my thumb and pointer finger as I held it in the air, but I was so elated from successfully catching it that I didn't even feel any pain.

The look on my stepmom's face when I showed her the gopher in a big mason jar was priceless.
When I was around seven(I think?) me and my terrier mutt, Lucy, dug in the yard for a whole afternoon trying to catch a gopher.

I managed to grab it by the tail right as the sun was setting, it it bit the flesh of my hand between my thumb and pointer finger as I held it in the air, but I was so elated from successfully catching it that I didn't even feel any pain.

The look on my stepmom's face when I showed her the gopher in a big mason jar was priceless.
FL_QUD_THEMED_FORUM_SIG_1.png
Oh, table corners and doorways. I'm surprised I haven't broken anything from you. Besides a few toenails.

Everyday clumsiness aside, I do have a little story to tell. Once upon a time, when I was a but an elementary school student, I enjoyed running around. More specifically, Naruto running. I didn't even know what Naruto was at the time, but I did enjoy darting around with my face forwards and arms at my sides. On one such run, I was heading towards a playstructure and realized that my current path would cause me to crash into another kid. At the last second, I swerved... only to run face-first into a wide metal pole. It hurt, but it certainly makes for a funny story.
Oh, table corners and doorways. I'm surprised I haven't broken anything from you. Besides a few toenails.

Everyday clumsiness aside, I do have a little story to tell. Once upon a time, when I was a but an elementary school student, I enjoyed running around. More specifically, Naruto running. I didn't even know what Naruto was at the time, but I did enjoy darting around with my face forwards and arms at my sides. On one such run, I was heading towards a playstructure and realized that my current path would cause me to crash into another kid. At the last second, I swerved... only to run face-first into a wide metal pole. It hurt, but it certainly makes for a funny story.
Tarnished Doubloon WishlistFlairotlsFTU Bio GeneratorWant Prismatic Tokens?
Forum pings and PMs welcome.
Most of lair is in HibDen and open for forum games.
Yar har har, fiddle dee dee! Being a pirate is alright with me!
WATER GAME WATER GAME WATER GAME WATER GAME WATER GAME WATER GAME WATER GAME WATER GAME WATER GAME WATER GAME
oh dude i have ONLY hurt myself in dumb ways.

you'd think theres no way to get scars from a marshmellow, right?

wrong.
oh dude i have ONLY hurt myself in dumb ways.

you'd think theres no way to get scars from a marshmellow, right?

wrong.
Just a few days ago I wanted to know if I turned the right element on. I hovered the back of my hand above the element to see if it was on, didn't feel any heat radiating immediately, so continued moving my hand closer until I touched it...

... and now I have an ugly burn scab on my hand, haha.
Just a few days ago I wanted to know if I turned the right element on. I hovered the back of my hand above the element to see if it was on, didn't feel any heat radiating immediately, so continued moving my hand closer until I touched it...

... and now I have an ugly burn scab on my hand, haha.
cFdHcSd.gif
Probably the most ridiculous one was when I'd started physiotherapy for a recently-healed torn ligament, then the next week I went on holiday and stepped right into a pothole, tearing the ligament again.
Probably the most ridiculous one was when I'd started physiotherapy for a recently-healed torn ligament, then the next week I went on holiday and stepped right into a pothole, tearing the ligament again.
16441.png
Dragons for Sale!
Going to kick a ball instead missing and tripping over it ending up in me spraining my ankle. All during recess at school.
Going to kick a ball instead missing and tripping over it ending up in me spraining my ankle. All during recess at school.
6170d1951dd00a76054e0be373068f46a32933c9.png
i woke up from a 2-3 hour nap yesterday to find a bruise on my pinky. i think it came from it being squashed between a stray charger cord and my squishmallow

didn't hurt but it was still pretty funny
i woke up from a 2-3 hour nap yesterday to find a bruise on my pinky. i think it came from it being squashed between a stray charger cord and my squishmallow

didn't hurt but it was still pretty funny
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o1_r2_250.gif
they/them it/its
I was drawing while sitting in a chair, I wasn't paying attention and when I went to grab a pencil I smashed my middle finger on the chair.

I bruised my middle finger nail and I had to remove it.

Thank God it grew back thought
I was drawing while sitting in a chair, I wasn't paying attention and when I went to grab a pencil I smashed my middle finger on the chair.

I bruised my middle finger nail and I had to remove it.

Thank God it grew back thought
|Ello I'm Awoken, She/her, FR+8, I am a bunch of lizards in a coat, Profile dragon|
WyB8X7e.jpg
i was dancing to and undertale fansong and tripped cutting myself on a door while listening to a song about sans the skeleton
i was dancing to and undertale fansong and tripped cutting myself on a door while listening to a song about sans the skeleton
Don’t worry we shall have wonderful dreams,
and when we wake up it’ll be spring.