Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | tell me your complaints!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@KoBcane
That must suck...
@KoBcane
That must suck...
ezimba__66__by_fishtailholly-dcaxhzs.gif
Part of the Pancake Club!
@Feathercloud

Can't stand my moms dog he wasn't trained from puphood so now he's ruined. Can't even go to her house anymore because it thinks it's alpha. I WISH IT WOULD like ... drop dead or something. ^YES ITS EXTREME, but I have so many good reasons... and she can't have guests ugh... Can't take her grandchildren, can't even walk it or properly do anything with it. -.- -cries in corner-
@Feathercloud

Can't stand my moms dog he wasn't trained from puphood so now he's ruined. Can't even go to her house anymore because it thinks it's alpha. I WISH IT WOULD like ... drop dead or something. ^YES ITS EXTREME, but I have so many good reasons... and she can't have guests ugh... Can't take her grandchildren, can't even walk it or properly do anything with it. -.- -cries in corner-
@Gamer
RIP.. I LIVE with a dog who thinks hes alpha. We never trained him so I get where your coming from
@Gamer
RIP.. I LIVE with a dog who thinks hes alpha. We never trained him so I get where your coming from
ezimba__66__by_fishtailholly-dcaxhzs.gif
Part of the Pancake Club!
@feathercloud oof time for me to complain.

Okay so I have a terrible relationship with my parents, and it got to the point where I got kicked out of the house. I had to buy an apartment by myself and now I’m living in it with my boyfriend and we’re both paying rent and I have to work overtime and I have to take under the counter jobs to pay for it. Sigh at least I’m with my boyf. I’m only 16 also so yeet yeet for that.
@feathercloud oof time for me to complain.

Okay so I have a terrible relationship with my parents, and it got to the point where I got kicked out of the house. I had to buy an apartment by myself and now I’m living in it with my boyfriend and we’re both paying rent and I have to work overtime and I have to take under the counter jobs to pay for it. Sigh at least I’m with my boyf. I’m only 16 also so yeet yeet for that.
Bottled Embers Vial of Mysterious Toxin
heather | 16 | she-her | pisces
wishlist | about me | dragon projects
please read this before messaging me
Came home and found my roommate had used my toilet paper.

Now this would normally not bother me. But, she has been putting off buying her own for a week now and using mine while I am in class or at work. I typically keep it under the sink but I actually hid it when I went home the other day and the bathroom was torn apart because she had to find it. She then left everything a mess. The TP is now hidden in out of the bathroom because she uses way too much (went through three rolls in two days afdsfsfs) and needs to buy her own (yes she has money for it)

On another note she was using paper towels as TP in the other bathroom so I really hope it doesn't get clogged >:(

@feathercloud
Came home and found my roommate had used my toilet paper.

Now this would normally not bother me. But, she has been putting off buying her own for a week now and using mine while I am in class or at work. I typically keep it under the sink but I actually hid it when I went home the other day and the bathroom was torn apart because she had to find it. She then left everything a mess. The TP is now hidden in out of the bathroom because she uses way too much (went through three rolls in two days afdsfsfs) and needs to buy her own (yes she has money for it)

On another note she was using paper towels as TP in the other bathroom so I really hope it doesn't get clogged >:(

@feathercloud
809PcaV.png Introverted
Observant
Thinking
Judging
Assertive
floating_hearts_ace_by_awesomewaffle11-dczfieo.gif
#UnamedisValid
TrydZDi.png
WKtl2lb.png

pyAp3dI.png
HjfaxvA.png
I have fibromyalgia and I have a super bad flare-up that is making it to where I can't really focus on anything and don't want to do anything. If I sit, I hurt. I stand, I hurt. I walk, I hurt. I'm just bitterly sturgeon-facing at all of the things around me that I could do--pack my belongings for my move, play a game I just got back from a friend after five years, read, go for a walk--but instead I'm just like, "Oh, cool. I guess I'll check my cats on Neko Atsume AGAIN and listen to my real cat snore. GOOD TIMES."

Complaint being: Don't be chronically ill if you can help it. 0/10, do not recommend.
I have fibromyalgia and I have a super bad flare-up that is making it to where I can't really focus on anything and don't want to do anything. If I sit, I hurt. I stand, I hurt. I walk, I hurt. I'm just bitterly sturgeon-facing at all of the things around me that I could do--pack my belongings for my move, play a game I just got back from a friend after five years, read, go for a walk--but instead I'm just like, "Oh, cool. I guess I'll check my cats on Neko Atsume AGAIN and listen to my real cat snore. GOOD TIMES."

Complaint being: Don't be chronically ill if you can help it. 0/10, do not recommend.
294869_900.png421497_900.png421214_900.png341914_900.png
@Feathercloud

That must be tough. Trying to train an alpha is hard eh work so many people end up rehoming or sheltering... sucks for the dog, but what can ya do. I hope my mom rehomes him or sends him out because my baby brother doesn't even like the dog either. Some dogs slowly become dangerous as they age too so there's that... WHY RISK IT I SAY otherwise own up and pay for a dog trainer to come help. -.-

I have never lived with an alpha dog thank Heavens, but I have lived with an untrained small dog who's owner thankfully allowed me to train him after I kept fighting her about it lol.
@Feathercloud

That must be tough. Trying to train an alpha is hard eh work so many people end up rehoming or sheltering... sucks for the dog, but what can ya do. I hope my mom rehomes him or sends him out because my baby brother doesn't even like the dog either. Some dogs slowly become dangerous as they age too so there's that... WHY RISK IT I SAY otherwise own up and pay for a dog trainer to come help. -.-

I have never lived with an alpha dog thank Heavens, but I have lived with an untrained small dog who's owner thankfully allowed me to train him after I kept fighting her about it lol.
I have sciatica and carpal tunnel and TMJ and I'm just...always in pain. Thank you for coming to my TED talk
I have sciatica and carpal tunnel and TMJ and I'm just...always in pain. Thank you for coming to my TED talk
my lizard is sitting on my shoulder and i love my baby but his tiny little needle claws are digging into me

he loves sitting there though and i dont wanna move him
my lizard is sitting on my shoulder and i love my baby but his tiny little needle claws are digging into me

he loves sitting there though and i dont wanna move him
fight me m8
its so difficult to find/develop my art style i don't get it really?? like i could doodle for hours on end and to me personally i see nothing that could define it

also i wish someday to have a proper, filled out sketchbook and actually complete drawings that i'm pleased with. but lets be real will that ever happen aha
its so difficult to find/develop my art style i don't get it really?? like i could doodle for hours on end and to me personally i see nothing that could define it

also i wish someday to have a proper, filled out sketchbook and actually complete drawings that i'm pleased with. but lets be real will that ever happen aha
image.png

| hello
| becca | she/her |
| FR +2
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8