Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | tell me your complaints!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@feathercloud it was a standalone this time so i won't ever get new adventures with these characters, unless the author writes a spin off :(

i am now reading a book written in english by a guy whose first language is spanish and it's super good so far--i just started tho so i may not like it in the end
@feathercloud it was a standalone this time so i won't ever get new adventures with these characters, unless the author writes a spin off :(

i am now reading a book written in english by a guy whose first language is spanish and it's super good so far--i just started tho so i may not like it in the end
Ollie | he/him
eGiN2Xv.png F8WMfQz.png thDLJf3.png
@x3numnumx3
Rip... Feel the same away after school. Just got finished complaining to my sister how life sucks now I'm on FR having fun! ^-^
@x3numnumx3
Rip... Feel the same away after school. Just got finished complaining to my sister how life sucks now I'm on FR having fun! ^-^
ezimba__66__by_fishtailholly-dcaxhzs.gif
Part of the Pancake Club!
@x3numnumx3
@x3numnumx3
Luckily I don't live with her so all I have to do is avoid her phonecalls
Luckily I don't live with her so all I have to do is avoid her phonecalls
QqwiU1r.png
the
price
you pay
QqwiU1r.png QqwiU1r.png jJO64nG.png
@hollyshark
RIP! The same thing happened to me and I've been DIEING for the author to make another book!
@hollyshark
RIP! The same thing happened to me and I've been DIEING for the author to make another book!
@Disturbed
Cool! XD
@Disturbed
Cool! XD
@Feathercloud
Heheh
I need to do my homework
I hate parabolas
Kmn
@Feathercloud
Heheh
I need to do my homework
I hate parabolas
Kmn
Num nums - +21 fr time - Pisces

Status : busy studying for tests and having battles with pimples
@x3numnumx3
Rip... I hate homework *looks over to a pile of paper that need to be done* ......
(also no need to ping I'm subbed!)
@x3numnumx3
Rip... I hate homework *looks over to a pile of paper that need to be done* ......
(also no need to ping I'm subbed!)
I'm back and I'm confused.
I now have to do science homework..........
AhHhHhHh
I'm back and I'm confused.
I now have to do science homework..........
AhHhHhHh
Num nums - +21 fr time - Pisces

Status : busy studying for tests and having battles with pimples
Erg, I hate homework too.

Complaint: why, oh why, does the link have to link the entire frickity frackity dialogue? I just want one word, FR, but NOOOOO you link the ENTIRE PAGE.

YEAH, GOOD LUCK FINDING A SONG WITH NO YOUTUBE VIDEO OF IT. Took me half a friggin hour to find the WEBPAGE and now I can't even credit the song properly. Grrrrr.
Erg, I hate homework too.

Complaint: why, oh why, does the link have to link the entire frickity frackity dialogue? I just want one word, FR, but NOOOOO you link the ENTIRE PAGE.

YEAH, GOOD LUCK FINDING A SONG WITH NO YOUTUBE VIDEO OF IT. Took me half a friggin hour to find the WEBPAGE and now I can't even credit the song properly. Grrrrr.
There was a time he thought a single
sword could save the kingdom. A
time, all regrets were yet far away...
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8