Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | tell me your complaints!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@Guardy
Wow! I sometimes pull something like that (a lot) where I've gotten a few F's (failing math because of this) saying that I left a paper at home and the NEVER bringing it in but seriously that sucks... (Now that I'm thinking about it I should work on my math..) TBH I think you should get some sleep. My dad always tells me it always worst at night. But anyways wish I could help you (I love typing! XD) I'm sure when you get it done it'll be awesome!
@Guardy
Wow! I sometimes pull something like that (a lot) where I've gotten a few F's (failing math because of this) saying that I left a paper at home and the NEVER bringing it in but seriously that sucks... (Now that I'm thinking about it I should work on my math..) TBH I think you should get some sleep. My dad always tells me it always worst at night. But anyways wish I could help you (I love typing! XD) I'm sure when you get it done it'll be awesome!
ezimba__66__by_fishtailholly-dcaxhzs.gif
Part of the Pancake Club!
I've tried getting into DragonCave, but every single time my dragons die before they even become adults :( I don;t really like it, despite the fact that I think the dragon designs are awesome it's just not my thing.

Around noon, I get very sleepy, sluggish, it's time for me to take a nap, and if I don't take a nap I will feel sluggish... until right before it's time to actually go to sleep.

If I DO take a nap, however, I will end up sleeping for three to four hours, and then I can't sleep during the night.

And this happens no matter if I got good sleep the night before or not.
I've tried getting into DragonCave, but every single time my dragons die before they even become adults :( I don;t really like it, despite the fact that I think the dragon designs are awesome it's just not my thing.

Around noon, I get very sleepy, sluggish, it's time for me to take a nap, and if I don't take a nap I will feel sluggish... until right before it's time to actually go to sleep.

If I DO take a nap, however, I will end up sleeping for three to four hours, and then I can't sleep during the night.

And this happens no matter if I got good sleep the night before or not.
Blue_Rose.pngunknown.pngPale_Pink_Rose.png
@EndraPhoenix Rip.. XD
Also just BTW not just for dragon cave. You could complain about ANYTHING cause I know the feeling when you just wanna YELL OUT ALL YOUR COMPLAINTS
@EndraPhoenix Rip.. XD
Also just BTW not just for dragon cave. You could complain about ANYTHING cause I know the feeling when you just wanna YELL OUT ALL YOUR COMPLAINTS
@Andrewsarchus
That sucks.. I know the feeling. I did a little challenge with my self and stayed up ALL NIGHT then I took a nap that was so long (2- 6) when I woke up I saw the sun going down but I thought It was the next day and I was confused why we where going to walmart and not to school XD. I was still EXHAUSTED but I couldn't sleep from my nap.. I took me a couple of days to get back on a good sleep schedule again. (then I discovered FR)
@Andrewsarchus
That sucks.. I know the feeling. I did a little challenge with my self and stayed up ALL NIGHT then I took a nap that was so long (2- 6) when I woke up I saw the sun going down but I thought It was the next day and I was confused why we where going to walmart and not to school XD. I was still EXHAUSTED but I couldn't sleep from my nap.. I took me a couple of days to get back on a good sleep schedule again. (then I discovered FR)
[quote name="Feathercloud" date="2018-04-24 17:20:25" ] @-EndraPhoenix Rip.. XD Also just BTW not just for dragon cave. You could complain about ANYTHING cause I know the feeling when you just wanna YELL OUT ALL YOUR COMPLAINTS [/quote] Oh yes Ik. It's just I've nothing massive to complain about other than dragcave lol Well maybe my sore throat but still nothing massive ^^ I might return one day and just scream at everyone what a terrible week I've had in the future though! :D
Feathercloud wrote on 2018-04-24 17:20:25:
@-EndraPhoenix Rip.. XD
Oh yes Ik. It's just I've nothing massive to complain about other than dragcave lol
Well maybe my sore throat but still nothing massive ^^ I might return one day and just scream at everyone what a terrible week I've had in the future though! :D
~*My g1s for sale*~
She/Her
Baby bat goth
Chat with me anything Undertale/Deltarune
My avatar dragon (click)
@EndraPhoenix
Good for you XD
@EndraPhoenix
Good for you XD
Complaint of the day; I have a temporary bridge on my teeth, and it snapped in half and the back half broke off the tooth.

Did go to dentist, but it's the ONE DAY of two A MONTH that there are no doctors there that can give me a new temp.

So I have to wait until tomorrow to go get a new one. And I can't eat anything until then because I can't chew on the other side of my mouth. So I'm going hungry tonight.

;-;
Complaint of the day; I have a temporary bridge on my teeth, and it snapped in half and the back half broke off the tooth.

Did go to dentist, but it's the ONE DAY of two A MONTH that there are no doctors there that can give me a new temp.

So I have to wait until tomorrow to go get a new one. And I can't eat anything until then because I can't chew on the other side of my mouth. So I'm going hungry tonight.

;-;
emVSLIq.png
I have my own website for things I've made!
SquishyPanda
@Amura
Rip... at least its only 1 day right?
@Amura
Rip... at least its only 1 day right?
uuhhh i don't have a complaint about dragcave but i have a dragon-related complaint

walmart didn't have the second wings of fire book and i'm upset bc the first was really good and got me out of a year-long reading slump >:(
uuhhh i don't have a complaint about dragcave but i have a dragon-related complaint

walmart didn't have the second wings of fire book and i'm upset bc the first was really good and got me out of a year-long reading slump >:(
Ollie | he/him
eGiN2Xv.png F8WMfQz.png thDLJf3.png
@Hollyshark
Rip.. the second book is really good BTW
(I LOVE WINGS OF FIRE)
If I could I would let you borrow mine! I own the all the books and already pre ordered the 11th one! XD
This form is just for complaining in general BTW
@Hollyshark
Rip.. the second book is really good BTW
(I LOVE WINGS OF FIRE)
If I could I would let you borrow mine! I own the all the books and already pre ordered the 11th one! XD
This form is just for complaining in general BTW
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8