Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | tell me your complaints!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
About a week ago I decided to watch a movie. And it was a DAMN GOOD MOVIE, except for one thing; my favorite character died. And not just...died, I'm talking full on heart wrenching death.

I am now so traumatized by it I can't even go on my DVR because THERE IT IS, and I start crying. And I can't get over it. And it's really irksome by now because it's been a WEEK. I've never been to traumatized by a character death before....they even had to rub his death in by having him write out a letter before he died, and reading it at the end of the movie. Agh!!

Thank you, I just wanted to get that rant out.
About a week ago I decided to watch a movie. And it was a DAMN GOOD MOVIE, except for one thing; my favorite character died. And not just...died, I'm talking full on heart wrenching death.

I am now so traumatized by it I can't even go on my DVR because THERE IT IS, and I start crying. And I can't get over it. And it's really irksome by now because it's been a WEEK. I've never been to traumatized by a character death before....they even had to rub his death in by having him write out a letter before he died, and reading it at the end of the movie. Agh!!

Thank you, I just wanted to get that rant out.
emVSLIq.png
I have my own website for things I've made!
SquishyPanda
@buythestars
Rip....
@buythestars
Rip....
ezimba__66__by_fishtailholly-dcaxhzs.gif
Part of the Pancake Club!
@Gamer
Yeah... I dont think my Alpha will become TOO dangerous just cause hes a Yorkie. He scares the heck out of German Shepherd- Huskie mix. I'm like Chase why are you so afraid of him?!! You could squish him in 1 step!! Its honestly funny
@Gamer
Yeah... I dont think my Alpha will become TOO dangerous just cause hes a Yorkie. He scares the heck out of German Shepherd- Huskie mix. I'm like Chase why are you so afraid of him?!! You could squish him in 1 step!! Its honestly funny
@Dragonley

They can still get nippy.
Thankfully it's a small dog LOL.
@Dragonley

They can still get nippy.
Thankfully it's a small dog LOL.
I had to go into my brother's room to get something and he left his half-built Lego Millenium Falcon on the goddamn floor.

My damn feet hurt now thanks.
I had to go into my brother's room to get something and he left his half-built Lego Millenium Falcon on the goddamn floor.

My damn feet hurt now thanks.
ethanol_by_dislike_like-dbg3xow.png
@*******
My sibs have legos too... I feel your pain
@*******
My sibs have legos too... I feel your pain
I do not really like complaining that much but okay-

I hate how some people acts nice to you then just backstabs you, currently found out a "friend" of mine is backstabbing one of my best friends.
I do not really like complaining that much but okay-

I hate how some people acts nice to you then just backstabs you, currently found out a "friend" of mine is backstabbing one of my best friends.
LX1Eotg.gif
This is really dumb, but I brought up some instruments to use as props, and now my place is full of instruments I don't play (there are 3 guitars and a bass in here and I don't know the first thing about guitar. It's lame but I feel totally bad about it)
lots of instruments, no musicians
This is really dumb, but I brought up some instruments to use as props, and now my place is full of instruments I don't play (there are 3 guitars and a bass in here and I don't know the first thing about guitar. It's lame but I feel totally bad about it)
lots of instruments, no musicians
iiii_by_falconrex121-d8kz04t.pngiiii_by_falconrex121-d8kz085.pngiiiiiiiii_by_falconrex121-d8kz0bq.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8