Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | tell me your complaints!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@Guardy
I love division secretly I just fall asleep when they try to 'review' fraction FOR THE FREAKING 10000000th TIME!! NO JOKE! I LOOK AT WHAT THE GRADES ABOVE ME ARE DOING AT THE BEGINNING OF THE SCHOOL YEAR, FRACTIONS
@Guardy
I love division secretly I just fall asleep when they try to 'review' fraction FOR THE FREAKING 10000000th TIME!! NO JOKE! I LOOK AT WHAT THE GRADES ABOVE ME ARE DOING AT THE BEGINNING OF THE SCHOOL YEAR, FRACTIONS
ezimba__66__by_fishtailholly-dcaxhzs.gif
Part of the Pancake Club!
I DIDNT GET ENOUGH TIME WITH MY GIRLFRIEND ON SATURDAY SO NOW IM YELLING BC I MISS HER
I DIDNT GET ENOUGH TIME WITH MY GIRLFRIEND ON SATURDAY SO NOW IM YELLING BC I MISS HER
FR + 0 - pls click them! ->alyja1.pngIwn8Z1.pngNVbyy1.pngunknown.png
@Andrewsarchus
I can only really say one thing
"Rip..."
XD
@Andrewsarchus
I can only really say one thing
"Rip..."
XD
@Paravoina
Rip XD
@Paravoina
Rip XD
@lamarqueisdead
The reason why I hate group projects... Also all my partners are ALWAYS either STUPID or Jerks.. Anyways I hope it works out!
@lamarqueisdead
The reason why I hate group projects... Also all my partners are ALWAYS either STUPID or Jerks.. Anyways I hope it works out!
(@feathercloud back again just to say you can't have a forum title in all caps)

also i read another really good book yesterday and i want to read it again for the first time bc i loved the characters >:(
(@feathercloud back again just to say you can't have a forum title in all caps)

also i read another really good book yesterday and i want to read it again for the first time bc i loved the characters >:(
Ollie | he/him
eGiN2Xv.png F8WMfQz.png thDLJf3.png
I played a new game that came out on the ps4, I don't gwme much, but it focused on couch co-op and my sister wanted to play it. We rarely bond and the game was beautiful ans really nailed teamwork. I'm talking sam and dean level teamwork.
And in the end you betray your friend and kill them.

My sister is still mad at me.
I played a new game that came out on the ps4, I don't gwme much, but it focused on couch co-op and my sister wanted to play it. We rarely bond and the game was beautiful ans really nailed teamwork. I'm talking sam and dean level teamwork.
And in the end you betray your friend and kill them.

My sister is still mad at me.
QqwiU1r.png
the
price
you pay
QqwiU1r.png QqwiU1r.png jJO64nG.png
I'm just dead inside and tired

Ahhhhh

(Also my crush is being weird but it's cute x3)
I'm just dead inside and tired

Ahhhhh

(Also my crush is being weird but it's cute x3)
Num nums - +21 fr time - Pisces

Status : busy studying for tests and having battles with pimples
@Hollyshark
Rip..... I honestly dont start a book that has other following it unless i know I can get all of them
(*quietly refrains from using the word seris cause can't spell*)
@Hollyshark
Rip..... I honestly dont start a book that has other following it unless i know I can get all of them
(*quietly refrains from using the word seris cause can't spell*)
@Disturbed
Rip. When my sis is mad I just hide XD Sisters always calm down at somepoint tho XD
@Disturbed
Rip. When my sis is mad I just hide XD Sisters always calm down at somepoint tho XD
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8