General Discussion
Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Meaning behind your username
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 62 63
I just changed my username (I was CloudWing378). My new username is actually the name of my shiny Lucario on my Pokemon team. It was actually just a random name that I came up with awhile ago because I wanted something that had the word "aura" in it since Lucario is the "Aura Pokemon". So, what's the meaning behind your username? [center][img]http://play.pokemonshowdown.com/sprites/xyani-shiny/lucario.gif[/img][/center]
I just changed my username (I was CloudWing378). My new username is actually the name of my shiny Lucario on my Pokemon team. It was actually just a random name that I came up with awhile ago because I wanted something that had the word "aura" in it since Lucario is the "Aura Pokemon".

So, what's the meaning behind your username?

lucario.gif
Lore Store |
Starfinder's Quest Hatchery |
Wishlist |
Epona's General Store |
The Money Tree
Girl|Night Owl|Gamer|Geek| USA 3+ ahead of FR time
tumblr_inline_ot7n328NNP1soemy4_75sq.png
Feel free to message me about anything. I accept all friend requests.
its all in the name, friend
its all in the name, friend
1Rvv1PF.png tumblr_inline_p4j37xffG11r5ms60_540.gif
I just really like that cat
I just really like that cat
I have synesthesia 6kglit91v0.gif
@Avaura

I have a parakeet named Stormy. Very simple.
@Avaura

I have a parakeet named Stormy. Very simple.
jPdGQf9.gif
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
xLoP9Tl.gif
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
TvGyETb.gif
When I was like seven I wanted to be a minecraft youtuber who built stuff/made building tutorials so I thought up the name "CreatorHolly" and it just kinda stuck even tho I've long since abandoned the whole minecraft youtuber idea
When I was like seven I wanted to be a minecraft youtuber who built stuff/made building tutorials so I thought up the name "CreatorHolly" and it just kinda stuck even tho I've long since abandoned the whole minecraft youtuber idea
tumblr_oqb77mzwgv1tes27xo1_250.png47553_5c5b3bfa8a096bc3_I.gif57937_7b3d40124ad4a22d_I.gifdcaxhzs-1b02a1d8-7970-40c7-a7e7-d2c9aad1e938.gif67860_571e6c6360da3087_I.gif46504_ed14e8aee05bf109_I.gifFRSS_Banner_2018_FINALE_smol.pngMWJhT4K.png
falcon = a bunch of book/movie characters... plus I really like falcons
rex = something I named my mary-sue and thought it sounded cool
121 = an arbitrary number I added because "FalconRex" was taken... actually it's not totally arbitrary it was part of my old pre-Falcon username but that's its own thing haha.
falcon = a bunch of book/movie characters... plus I really like falcons
rex = something I named my mary-sue and thought it sounded cool
121 = an arbitrary number I added because "FalconRex" was taken... actually it's not totally arbitrary it was part of my old pre-Falcon username but that's its own thing haha.
iiii_by_falconrex121-d8kz04t.pngiiii_by_falconrex121-d8kz085.pngiiiiiiiii_by_falconrex121-d8kz0bq.png
the original, non-numbered idea came from Lady Wifi, my favorite villain from Miraculous Ladybug, as well as the fact that my home internet dies about once a week usually and has to be rebooted, and then I replaced every single vowel with a number since I thought it looked cool.

and now it's mostly there since I just like it, and the fact that I'm now homestuck trash and it unintentionally is written in terezi's typing quirk makes it even better :3
the original, non-numbered idea came from Lady Wifi, my favorite villain from Miraculous Ladybug, as well as the fact that my home internet dies about once a week usually and has to be rebooted, and then I replaced every single vowel with a number since I thought it looked cool.

and now it's mostly there since I just like it, and the fact that I'm now homestuck trash and it unintentionally is written in terezi's typing quirk makes it even better :3
Please make sure you're spelling my username right!
It's W 1 F 1 N 1 G H T M 4 R 3
A lot of people miss a number or make one a vowel so please check your spelling or just copy and paste it if you're going to ping me.
Thanks, loves!
I wanted a fire-inspired username that also started w/ the letter "F". So... Fervor.

Fervor's archaic definition was used to refer to intense heat. It's now a word used to describe passionate feeling — something that also serves as an aspect of Fire flight, according to its site description.
I wanted a fire-inspired username that also started w/ the letter "F". So... Fervor.

Fervor's archaic definition was used to refer to intense heat. It's now a word used to describe passionate feeling — something that also serves as an aspect of Fire flight, according to its site description.
X82yGJuK.png
XV0fil23.png

X004MS.png
iXsV7gk.gif Xfr__fire_by_baelfin-d8uyn6p.png
fr + 3
[center][img]https://thumbs.gfycat.com/EquatorialRashFieldmouse-mobile.jpg[/img][/center]
EquatorialRashFieldmouse-mobile.jpg
Cooking_Icon.pngCooking_Icon.pngCooking_Icon.png
I'm Kuroshitsuji trash XD
I'm Kuroshitsuji trash XD
make_mother_proud_by_duinimrais-d85f1js.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 62 63