Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Meaning behind your username
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 61 62
I wanted something Lightning-themed (as in the flight). I was sitting in engineering class thinking about a username change and just decided to go for it.
I wanted something Lightning-themed (as in the flight). I was sitting in engineering class thinking about a username change and just decided to go for it.
BigShotModelS3.png
Aurelia means golden, but there already is an Aurelia, so I changed the e to ae for a fancier pronunciation!
Aurelia means golden, but there already is an Aurelia, so I changed the e to ae for a fancier pronunciation!
bRPrhwa.giftumblr_na90ypEFLf1sif4cro5_500.gif
My old username: Zarorah was a username that I went by for many years, starting with my Minecraft account. After a while, though, I got bored, and started changing my names on sites, but never changed it on here.

Chlorisa- a play on chlorine. Chlorine gas is extremely toxic if inhaled, which I felt sorta suited the fact I was in Plague. Also the last name of this chick with just an extra letter attached to it.
My old username: Zarorah was a username that I went by for many years, starting with my Minecraft account. After a while, though, I got bored, and started changing my names on sites, but never changed it on here.

Chlorisa- a play on chlorine. Chlorine gas is extremely toxic if inhaled, which I felt sorta suited the fact I was in Plague. Also the last name of this chick with just an extra letter attached to it.
gC4M6ke.pngtn0RSo5.png
At1HVKx.pnguVi0BlM.png
urhsAAL.pngAQPJNOh.png
It's just my name written backwards, though it's also the name my poor unfortunate OC ended up getting lumped with because I couldn't think of anything better for her.

I also found out that it's the name of a city somewhere?
It's just my name written backwards, though it's also the name my poor unfortunate OC ended up getting lumped with because I couldn't think of anything better for her.

I also found out that it's the name of a city somewhere?
70963472_XPWFcmaFImCJJZ5.png
I thought it sounded cool when I was, like, eight or something when I made my Minecraft account
I thought it sounded cool when I was, like, eight or something when I made my Minecraft account
wofr_by_epicdragon99-da5ra91.png
one of my favorite characters from overwatch :)

i've changed my username a couple times now, always to something from whatever fandom i'm into at the time. i've had this one since may of last year. i'm considering changing it to something mcu related but i can't think of anything at the moment ^^;
one of my favorite characters from overwatch :)

i've changed my username a couple times now, always to something from whatever fandom i'm into at the time. i've had this one since may of last year. i'm considering changing it to something mcu related but i can't think of anything at the moment ^^;
................................................... .
he/him
please ping me when replying to me
... 0c6d754360cac7b4e6251a3b5ac42a7718ac068d.png
Lou Lou (Pronounced 'loo loo') is actually my family nickname. It was given to me as a baby - when my parents would call me as I crawled; "Lou Lou!".
The name Lou Lou is often taken, as I'm aware its used as a first name commonly. So I shortened it, for online sakes, to the present "Louca". Its amazing because I rarely ever see it taken. Other times I'll go the extra mile and claim Loucara - Purely because of the nice ring to it.
Lou Lou (Pronounced 'loo loo') is actually my family nickname. It was given to me as a baby - when my parents would call me as I crawled; "Lou Lou!".
The name Lou Lou is often taken, as I'm aware its used as a first name commonly. So I shortened it, for online sakes, to the present "Louca". Its amazing because I rarely ever see it taken. Other times I'll go the extra mile and claim Loucara - Purely because of the nice ring to it.
louca_s_signature_by_loucalou-dc3lnxb.png
My username is the first name of one of my favorite villains in an old game, that’s all. Her last name was untaken as well, but Luvia rolls off the tongue easier.
My username is the first name of one of my favorite villains in an old game, that’s all. Her last name was untaken as well, but Luvia rolls off the tongue easier.
This user has Autism and epilepsy, please be nice to her.
[center] [img]https://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/xenoblade/images/7/7f/Alvis_pic.png[/img]
Alvis_pic.png

WNKiucd.png
LEpJMnn.png
dT9HQge.png
bX96R21.png
UVJYCUl.png
It's a suffix used to describe animal existence! I loved my old username, Downpour, but this one is perfect for my animal-themed lair.
It's a suffix used to describe animal existence! I loved my old username, Downpour, but this one is perfect for my animal-themed lair.
iuEBSJ3.png
Fnrx3wS.png
gYW0j5f.png
ARAxlYW.png
Ravi-Resized.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 61 62