Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Meaning behind your username
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 61 62
Splinter is one of my favorite words, I've used it for a lot of online names. 707 is my lucky number!
Splinter is one of my favorite words, I've used it for a lot of online names. 707 is my lucky number!
Designated Ridgeback Smoocher
I'm on a quest to get every forum vista I can!
Icon Dragon | Sales Tab
ok so i really like the spiral breed
and pixel because i like pixel art
thats it
ok so i really like the spiral breed
and pixel because i like pixel art
thats it
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
i just think he's beautiful [img]https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/f/fe/Shadow_rivals.png[/img]
i just think he's beautiful
Shadow_rivals.png
blank.png
My Art
She/They
+3 FR time
divider.png
shadow.gif
It's the latin genus for chamomile.
It's the latin genus for chamomile.
It's an around meaning of Eclipse in Korean. My favorite manhwa has two main characters, ones name doesn't really exist in Korean, so I went with Eclipse instead.
It's an around meaning of Eclipse in Korean. My favorite manhwa has two main characters, ones name doesn't really exist in Korean, so I went with Eclipse instead.
emVSLIq.png
I have my own website for things I've made!
SquishyPanda
[img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/9db098cb89b21a280b363bd70eb8c96f/tumblr_o8e0kyF17d1u76alqo3_540.gif[/img]
tumblr_o8e0kyF17d1u76alqo3_540.gif
OGMDLLOVVSIG2-75.png
this esper boi [img]https://i.imgur.com/nJ7Pg5e.gif[/img]
this esper boi

nJ7Pg5e.gif

sup, i'm alex
qjWV0vY.png
06xk8gV.png
FlMK7kZ.png
JvUa9ma.png
vWMuYyj.png
Started this as lalala145, it means absolutely nothing except that it was available. Found out I could change it,

Winterlord's a bit of a joke cause right now I live quite far north an I would use it for usernames in various RPGs, just figured I'd use it here too. the '0' just makes it available.
Started this as lalala145, it means absolutely nothing except that it was available. Found out I could change it,

Winterlord's a bit of a joke cause right now I live quite far north an I would use it for usernames in various RPGs, just figured I'd use it here too. the '0' just makes it available.
dGaUzUm.pngpNzf7vc.pngTJMsOjt.pngdMfH5K4.png
I use this username for all my other sites too

And I like the color blue and the sky is blue and monkeys are my favorite animal

Imagine the monkeys in the sky

SkyMonkey
I use this username for all my other sites too

And I like the color blue and the sky is blue and monkeys are my favorite animal

Imagine the monkeys in the sky

SkyMonkey
Quote:
I like it because it's blue. I like blue
-Me anywhere and everywhere
blue-2.jpg
My username is what happens when you sign up for an online account after a combination Firefly and Doctor Who marathon. I really liked it, and I just kept it going. Browncoat is the name for a Firefly fan, and the overall structure is meant to mimic the bootstrap paradox, where a person can get something out of nothing due to weird time shenanigans.
My username is what happens when you sign up for an online account after a combination Firefly and Doctor Who marathon. I really liked it, and I just kept it going. Browncoat is the name for a Firefly fan, and the overall structure is meant to mimic the bootstrap paradox, where a person can get something out of nothing due to weird time shenanigans.
NHCZe8E.gifnMkuik2.gifwO1H58F.gif
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 61 62