Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Meaning behind your username
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 61 62
I got the idea from my old account, Tomatoh, and Romeo and Juliet, along with Bella. So, yeah. Kind of complex.
I got the idea from my old account, Tomatoh, and Romeo and Juliet, along with Bella. So, yeah. Kind of complex.
Well my name is Indiana so i just smashed nkay in there lol
Well my name is Indiana so i just smashed nkay in there lol
FIN/HKI/LGBT+/NONBINARY/CANCER/17/ISFP
tumblr_static_tumblr_static__640.gif
I am a big fan of H.P Lovecraft and his cosmic horror deities. I've picked my username after one godess of his lore that fascinates me :)
I am a big fan of H.P Lovecraft and his cosmic horror deities. I've picked my username after one godess of his lore that fascinates me :)
MRMeAKr.png
Septarian, also known as dragonstone.
Flare, bits of fire.
Dragon stone's fire, pretty much. I like dragons, I like rocks- there we go.
Septarian, also known as dragonstone.
Flare, bits of fire.
Dragon stone's fire, pretty much. I like dragons, I like rocks- there we go.
CedVBCC.png
0AniMUO.gif

Good characters are like geodes: To see their true beauty, you must break them.

-Let me write you a poem, maybe?-

q1INfTU.gif
you are all fantastic,
if you see this have a very lovely day
Mine’s just the username I use for everything and I was feeling a bit Whovian-ish. Usually I come up with something new and unique. I want to change it to something else.
Mine’s just the username I use for everything and I was feeling a bit Whovian-ish. Usually I come up with something new and unique. I want to change it to something else.
Macha is a family name on my mother's side (it's pronounced may-SHUH). It rhymes with geisha, so calling myself MachaGirl is dorky wordplay I guess. Sounds nice anyway, even if people don't generally know how to pronounce it. On most places on the internet I go by Bluehentrooper, which I would consider switching to....
Macha is a family name on my mother's side (it's pronounced may-SHUH). It rhymes with geisha, so calling myself MachaGirl is dorky wordplay I guess. Sounds nice anyway, even if people don't generally know how to pronounce it. On most places on the internet I go by Bluehentrooper, which I would consider switching to....
I guess I’m obsessed with Harry Potter, and since it was a dragon game, I thought the name of a rather famous Slytherin, who's name means dragon, would be appropriate, despit me being a Ravenclaw. The extra y is as someone claimed DracoMalfoy before. I have to say, I’m very fond of my name :)
I guess I’m obsessed with Harry Potter, and since it was a dragon game, I thought the name of a rather famous Slytherin, who's name means dragon, would be appropriate, despit me being a Ravenclaw. The extra y is as someone claimed DracoMalfoy before. I have to say, I’m very fond of my name :)
item_used_cartography_ink_by_dogi_crimson-da9osed.gif • will - he/xe •
• bookworm and gadfly •
• please send your cactus pics I love them •
It's just a nickname I've ended up with for the last 5+ years.

It's my name across most social media to be honest!
It's just a nickname I've ended up with for the last 5+ years.

It's my name across most social media to be honest!
K6TNbNL.pngeIe2Cpu.png45AGycp.pngCHzbQF6.pngLrK9u2q.png
When I was younger I was obsessed with princesses so when I got my first video game (Minecraft) I made my username CUTEPRINCESSGIRL couple months ago I changed it to xCutePrincessYTx and i now use it for any video game a i play.
When I was younger I was obsessed with princesses so when I got my first video game (Minecraft) I made my username CUTEPRINCESSGIRL couple months ago I changed it to xCutePrincessYTx and i now use it for any video game a i play.
tumblr_nita47Z2wX1speyy9o1_r2_500.png
Olivestripe is my warrior catsona.

My name sounds similar to olive and she's a tabby so
Olivestripe is my warrior catsona.

My name sounds similar to olive and she's a tabby so
pew pew pew
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 61 62