Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Meaning behind your username
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 61 62
I was young and making a minecraft account and either I or my cousin came up with this and now I use it for all the games
I was young and making a minecraft account and either I or my cousin came up with this and now I use it for all the games
aNHEZYf.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6ky5FlX1r2ao8y_540.pngTn4TEAZ.png+0 FRT ~ she/they ~ INFP
i used to be windywillow but i felt like i deserved a cool, short, snappy username with 6 letters or less and this was the best one i could find that wasnt taken so uh

also i wanted to name my art shop "script's scribs" bc that just rlly rolls off the tongue yaknow
i used to be windywillow but i felt like i deserved a cool, short, snappy username with 6 letters or less and this was the best one i could find that wasnt taken so uh

also i wanted to name my art shop "script's scribs" bc that just rlly rolls off the tongue yaknow
B18_L2.pngscript2.pngmSV3YQy.pngZoKUZoU.pngudvBp0Z.pngl13_book.pngB18_R2.png
DPSlXho.png

xxxxxx_f2u__crown_by_gayb0t-db4bqar.png
xxxxxxarrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifscript
xxxxxxarrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifthey/them
xxxxxxarrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifdesign studentsmall_blinking_text_cursor_by_neripixu-d6lwqe9.gif

xxxxxxart shop // accents // tumblr
I like dogs.

All dogs.
I like dogs.

All dogs.
i originally started with marquislafayeet and then decided i wanted to proclaim my love for soy sauce. Unfortunately, that username was taken. so I went with Kikkoman, the best soy sauce brand ever
i originally started with marquislafayeet and then decided i wanted to proclaim my love for soy sauce. Unfortunately, that username was taken. so I went with Kikkoman, the best soy sauce brand ever
7KmibOY.pngCeju8Ct.gifkEKv7kF.gif
Snakes, man.
Snakes, man.
MY BRAND
(I slap the name Splendid on everything ayyyy)
MY BRAND
(I slap the name Splendid on everything ayyyy)
0DS7tuj.png
I really love Brandon Flowers. A lot.
I really love Brandon Flowers. A lot.
PJb908Z.png
I love Breath of the Wild and Akkala is my favorite region because it's perpetually fall so all the tress have fall leaves. Plus I really like the way it sounds
I love Breath of the Wild and Akkala is my favorite region because it's perpetually fall so all the tress have fall leaves. Plus I really like the way it sounds
[center][img]http://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/1829/4817/products/maxf-sizzle-maroon-art_grande.png[/img] [size=2][url=https://www.artofjiri.com][b][Link to the Artist they're amazing][/b][/url][/size] The entire phrase wouldn't fit so I improvised.! I WOULD NOT BE STOPPED.[/center]
maxf-sizzle-maroon-art_grande.png

[Link to the Artist they're amazing]

The entire phrase wouldn't fit so I improvised.! I WOULD NOT BE STOPPED.
9hqcHsy.png
tn0RSo5.png
Tl1dGxE.png
tyEuRXe.png
fkWjutW.png
75550883.png
Viktor | They/Them | CST-6
tqGkHih.pngbYt72YT.png
Riava means mountain river or huge river in Slovak language and Cornelia is my favorite name which I'm using over 7 years ^^
Riava means mountain river or huge river in Slovak language and Cornelia is my favorite name which I'm using over 7 years ^^
accents/skin shop
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/2451809
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 61 62