Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Horseshoe Hub: An Equestrian Hub [OPEN]
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
@DraconisFilia ooh, good luck! i've never done dressage so i can't rlly give much advice haha,,, it looks interesting though! i don't think i could ever do it though
@DraconisFilia ooh, good luck! i've never done dressage so i can't rlly give much advice haha,,, it looks interesting though! i don't think i could ever do it though
hopping_magpie_by_tathym-daeyqxz.gif cowboy | 19 | he/himhopping_magpie_by_tathym-daeyqxz.gif
@logical it's so freaking hard!
@logical it's so freaking hard!
tumblr_osyumbq9JU1v8lm95o3_100.gif Cora Genderfluid INFP Leo
Hatchery
My Photography
Tumblr
Join My Discord!
Spotify
Pinterest
Username: PyroQuill Do you own/lease/ride (a) horse(s)?: Yes! My girlfriend's grandparents own horses, and I mainly ride their bossy Mare lol What is his/her name?: Her name is Mystic! (We also call her the resident Unicorn) What breed of horse is s/he?: She is part Clydesdale, part Quarter Horse, part Morgan and they don't know the other fourth What do you ride/compete in?: I used to ride English, but after a few years I switched to Western Because it's way more comfortable for trail riding Do you have a picture of your horse?: Not the best picture I have, but here she is ^^ [img]https://t00.deviantart.net/gd_zId18Yso2XdWaNewg1RlcQTI=/fit-in/150x150/filters:no_upscale():origin()/pre00/3115/th/pre/i/2018/196/8/b/img_20180706_134305_by_pyroquill-dchc83z.jpg[/img]
Username: PyroQuill
Do you own/lease/ride (a) horse(s)?: Yes! My girlfriend's grandparents own horses, and I mainly ride their bossy Mare lol
What is his/her name?: Her name is Mystic! (We also call her the resident Unicorn)
What breed of horse is s/he?: She is part Clydesdale, part Quarter Horse, part Morgan and they don't know the other fourth
What do you ride/compete in?: I used to ride English, but after a few years I switched to Western Because it's way more comfortable for trail riding
Do you have a picture of your horse?: Not the best picture I have, but here she is ^^

img_20180706_134305_by_pyroquill-dchc83z.jpg
6U6lWPg.pngWRPJKhj.png
P E R E G R I N
rO50KyM.png
she/they
free giveaway

wishlist
art shop
HxP6kXi.pngqKZAaLK.png0jScwbh.pngxe4FQbY.pngDWI9puz.pngybizMWD.png7GFlGJN.pngTrnD1Pw.png
DHc3orZ.pngDHc3orZ.png
@DraconisFilia Heya! I'll totally change your username.

@PyroQuill Aww what a sweetheart! She's absolutely lovely.
@DraconisFilia Heya! I'll totally change your username.

@PyroQuill Aww what a sweetheart! She's absolutely lovely.
bi.pngwind-flight.png
> rosie | 19 | they/them
> +3 fr time
> art shop coming soon bc i need irl money and game money
> lore also coming soon bc i really want to write
nb.png
@AmarilloOso

Ahhh thankyou! And yes, yes she is ^^ tho she can be very stubborn at times. She doesn't like to walk down steep trails with rocks, so she always wants to veer OFF the trail and walk into the woods. Well, it's all lined with trees so I'm getting hit in the face and my legs getting stuck so I have to force her to go in the center. She can do it just fine she just wants to go the lazy way lol
@AmarilloOso

Ahhh thankyou! And yes, yes she is ^^ tho she can be very stubborn at times. She doesn't like to walk down steep trails with rocks, so she always wants to veer OFF the trail and walk into the woods. Well, it's all lined with trees so I'm getting hit in the face and my legs getting stuck so I have to force her to go in the center. She can do it just fine she just wants to go the lazy way lol
6U6lWPg.pngWRPJKhj.png
P E R E G R I N
rO50KyM.png
she/they
free giveaway

wishlist
art shop
HxP6kXi.pngqKZAaLK.png0jScwbh.pngxe4FQbY.pngDWI9puz.pngybizMWD.png7GFlGJN.pngTrnD1Pw.png
DHc3orZ.pngDHc3orZ.png
I finally started riding again for the first time in a while!! My girl has been NEEDING some exercise haha

We're finally going to get a roundpen soon so it'll be nice so I can do more with her.
I finally started riding again for the first time in a while!! My girl has been NEEDING some exercise haha

We're finally going to get a roundpen soon so it'll be nice so I can do more with her.
hopping_magpie_by_tathym-daeyqxz.gif cowboy | 19 | he/himhopping_magpie_by_tathym-daeyqxz.gif
Here's my application for this hub! happy there was a equestrian hub :D [b]Username:[/b] FuzzyDwagon [b] Do you own/lease/[u]ride[/u] a horse?:[/b] yes I take lessons [b] What is her name?:[/b] Hollywood [b]What breed of horse is s/he?:[/b] She's half quarter horse and half thoroughbred. [b]What do you ride/compete in?:[/b] Haven't really been to any comps except for one. I ride English, never rode western before. [b]Do you have a picture of your horse?: I do have a pic of Hollywood: [img]https://i.imgur.com/VN1nv7k.jpg[/img] [/b]
Here's my application for this hub!
happy there was a equestrian hub :D
Username: FuzzyDwagon
Do you own/lease/ride a horse?:
yes I take lessons
What is her name?:
Hollywood
What breed of horse is s/he?: She's half quarter horse and half thoroughbred. What do you ride/compete in?: Haven't really been to any comps except for one. I ride English, never rode western before.
Do you have a picture of your horse?: I do have a pic of Hollywood: VN1nv7k.jpg
SereneLeadingBluebird-size_restricted.gifXkRqVhUs.png
@FuzzyDwagon

Omg Hollywood is so pretty :0
@FuzzyDwagon

Omg Hollywood is so pretty :0
6U6lWPg.pngWRPJKhj.png
P E R E G R I N
rO50KyM.png
she/they
free giveaway

wishlist
art shop
DHc3orZ.pngDHc3orZ.png
@PyroQuill

Yeah she's really funny too. She gets very excited when she realizes shes about to do jumps, and has to wear a red ribbon on her tail at shows because she kicks at other horses but not at humans. :0
@PyroQuill

Yeah she's really funny too. She gets very excited when she realizes shes about to do jumps, and has to wear a red ribbon on her tail at shows because she kicks at other horses but not at humans. :0
SereneLeadingBluebird-size_restricted.gifXkRqVhUs.png
@FuzzyDwagon

Awwe she sounds so adorable x3 and ooohhh, well at least they have ribbons so you don't have to warn every single rider behind ya lol.

The horse I ride tends to nip the nearest horse if they aren't going fast enough, so I'm always having to check her. Still love her to death
@FuzzyDwagon

Awwe she sounds so adorable x3 and ooohhh, well at least they have ribbons so you don't have to warn every single rider behind ya lol.

The horse I ride tends to nip the nearest horse if they aren't going fast enough, so I'm always having to check her. Still love her to death
6U6lWPg.pngWRPJKhj.png
P E R E G R I N
rO50KyM.png
she/they
free giveaway

wishlist
art shop
DHc3orZ.pngDHc3orZ.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11