Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Horseshoe Hub: An Equestrian Hub [OPEN]
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10 11
@coranicole073
Ack sorry for never responding earlier lol.

Is seeing distances something that has to do with jumping? I'm sorry I know nothing about that eek. *hides face in shame*
@coranicole073
Ack sorry for never responding earlier lol.

Is seeing distances something that has to do with jumping? I'm sorry I know nothing about that eek. *hides face in shame*
x8z3xmt.pngFor God so loved the world that he gave his one and only son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life." - John 3:16
@MorningSkye yeah, haha. It's counting strides before the jump so you can know when to go into 2-point
@MorningSkye yeah, haha. It's counting strides before the jump so you can know when to go into 2-point
tumblr_osyumbq9JU1v8lm95o3_100.gif Cora Genderfluid INFP Leo
Hatchery
My Photography
Tumblr
Join My Discord!
Spotify
Pinterest
@Selah

A weird knowledge of coat color genetics? Care to inform me? One of the only things I have issues with is that
@Selah

A weird knowledge of coat color genetics? Care to inform me? One of the only things I have issues with is that
tumblr_oujvn28ZjA1uxu4o6o1_250.gif
sorry i haven't even been active in here oops just wanted to share this picture of my girl skye that i took the other day bc she looked super cute with her braids : ' ) [img]https://i.imgur.com/9TN5o9y.jpg[/img] also, does anyone have any good horse treat recipes? i'm going to try making some soon and i'd love to see any suggestions!
sorry i haven't even been active in here oops

just wanted to share this picture of my girl skye that i took the other day bc she looked super cute with her braids : ' )

9TN5o9y.jpg

also, does anyone have any good horse treat recipes? i'm going to try making some soon and i'd love to see any suggestions!
hopping_magpie_by_tathym-daeyqxz.gif cowboy | 19 | he/himhopping_magpie_by_tathym-daeyqxz.gif
[b]Username:[/b] Matou [b]Do you own/lease/ride (a) horse(s)?:[/b] yes! He’s not mine, but I’m his most frequent rider! [b]What is his/her name?:[/b] Marvel! [b]What breed of horse is s/he?:[/b] He’s a Quarter. [b]What do you ride/compete in?:[/b] Dressage and hunt! [b]Do you have a picture of your horse?:[/b] [img]http://www.pegasusridingacademy.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/marvel-resize.jpg[/img] My bby~
Username: Matou
Do you own/lease/ride (a) horse(s)?: yes! He’s not mine, but I’m his most frequent rider!
What is his/her name?: Marvel!
What breed of horse is s/he?: He’s a Quarter.
What do you ride/compete in?: Dressage and hunt!
Do you have a picture of your horse?: marvel-resize.jpg
My bby~
she/he/they | fr + 3
@logical SO CUTE
@logical SO CUTE
tumblr_osyumbq9JU1v8lm95o3_100.gif Cora Genderfluid INFP Leo
Hatchery
My Photography
Tumblr
Join My Discord!
Spotify
Pinterest
@coranicole073 thank you!! <3
@coranicole073 thank you!! <3
hopping_magpie_by_tathym-daeyqxz.gif cowboy | 19 | he/himhopping_magpie_by_tathym-daeyqxz.gif
Hey y’all!

Currently, it’s snowing in the south, and my mother wants pictures of me n my horse in the snow, so I’ll be posting pictures soon! It’s supposed to be 3 inches and I’m really excited (mainly because it doesn’t snow that much where I am).
Hey y’all!

Currently, it’s snowing in the south, and my mother wants pictures of me n my horse in the snow, so I’ll be posting pictures soon! It’s supposed to be 3 inches and I’m really excited (mainly because it doesn’t snow that much where I am).
bi.pngwind-flight.png
> rosie | 19 | they/them
> +3 fr time
> art shop coming soon bc i need irl money and game money
> lore also coming soon bc i really want to write
nb.png
@AmarilloOso ah, you're lucky!! it's supposed to snow where i live as well but i won't be home to take any pictures :( i'm hoping my parents will get some pictures of our horses in the snow, though!
@AmarilloOso ah, you're lucky!! it's supposed to snow where i live as well but i won't be home to take any pictures :( i'm hoping my parents will get some pictures of our horses in the snow, though!
@SilverDragon568

I know I'm not a member, but I couldn't help but see you needed help with coat colour genetics? I've done a lot of reading into that, so I'll be willing to help answer any questions.
@SilverDragon568

I know I'm not a member, but I couldn't help but see you needed help with coat colour genetics? I've done a lot of reading into that, so I'll be willing to help answer any questions.
WCaffsig.pngWChubsig.pngWCsigraffle.pngWCIFsig.png
SgonDOb.pngOvfZqTx.gif2im8gtl.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10 11