Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Horseshoe Hub: An Equestrian Hub [OPEN]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
@StarWindrider @GoldRedelis
You might be interested?
@StarWindrider @GoldRedelis
You might be interested?
inactive! thank you for a good time on this site :)
@MorningSkye Lesson horses and Leased horses will work perfectly until one gets a horse! Technically, a leased horse is partial ownership, but it would still count as an admin requiremenent, so I'll put you down as an admin candidate.
@MorningSkye Lesson horses and Leased horses will work perfectly until one gets a horse! Technically, a leased horse is partial ownership, but it would still count as an admin requiremenent, so I'll put you down as an admin candidate.
bi.pngwind-flight.png
> rosie | 19 | they/them
> +3 fr time
> art shop coming soon bc i need irl money and game money
> lore also coming soon bc i really want to write
nb.png
[b]Username:[/b] Starwindrider [b]Do you own/lease/ride (a) horse(s)?:[/b] Sadly, no, but I love horses all the same [b]What is his/her name?:[/b] — [b]What breed of horse is s/he?:[/b] — [b]What do you ride/compete in?:[/b] — [b]Do you have a picture of your horse?:[/b] — If I could have a horse, I’d like a bay Lusitano with a white star. He’s just like the soft toy my dad got for me long long time ago (I still have it XD) Probably something like this? [img]https://i.pinimg.com/564x/f8/0c/79/f80c799e5cccc42e38a01dda132193f5--andalusian-horse-lusitano.jpg[/img]
Username: Starwindrider
Do you own/lease/ride (a) horse(s)?: Sadly, no, but I love horses all the same
What is his/her name?:
What breed of horse is s/he?:
What do you ride/compete in?:
Do you have a picture of your horse?:

If I could have a horse, I’d like a bay Lusitano with a white star. He’s just like the soft toy my dad got for me long long time ago (I still have it XD)
Probably something like this?
f80c799e5cccc42e38a01dda132193f5--andalusian-horse-lusitano.jpg
xxxxx11291.png xxxxxxxxxxx star | she/her | fr +15
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xlxdisplay dragon
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxkillers in the clan
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xlxfriend rising discord
@Starwindrider Awww what a pretty dream horse! I'd just have more Quarter Horses. XD.
@Starwindrider Awww what a pretty dream horse! I'd just have more Quarter Horses. XD.
bi.pngwind-flight.png
> rosie | 19 | they/them
> +3 fr time
nb.png
@AmarilloOso

Actually, I’ve gone riding a few times in my holidays, but they’re not my horses...And it’s trail riding XD
@AmarilloOso

Actually, I’ve gone riding a few times in my holidays, but they’re not my horses...And it’s trail riding XD
xxxxx11291.png xxxxxxxxxxx star | she/her | fr +15
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xlxdisplay dragon
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxkillers in the clan
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xlxfriend rising discord
Non-horse owner here. I may not have a horse of my own, but I absolutely love them, and hope to one day have one of my own(or at least lease one). I used to take riding lessons, but had to stop for multiple reasons, which made me sad, but that's how things had to be. I'd love to learn more, and watch horse-related things, and hopefully, if at all possible, be given some advice on saving up for and caring for a horse? I'm currently in high-school, so I have plenty of time to save and prepare. Would possibly collecting, say, a chest of non-perishable horse stuff(brushes, halters, etc.) be a good start? Along with putting aside a bit of money each time I earn it? [b]Username:[/b] Firetear [b]Do you own/lease/ride (a) horse(s)?:[/b] Rode before, not anymore [b]What is his/her name?:[/b] The main horse I used to ride while taking lessons was Called Little T. [b]What breed of horse is s/he?:[/b] Little T was a chestnut, Arabian mare. My dream horse if I ever am lucky enough to own one would be.......well, any horse really, but Friesians, Fjords, and Akhal-tekes are some of my favorites. [b]What do you ride/compete in?:[/b] I rode Western while taking lessons, but I would love to learn English too, and bareback riding! I never reached the point where I competed or did anything special, but barrel-racing, reigning, and dressage all fascinate me, and when I start riding again, I wish to learn. [b]Do you have a picture of your horse?:[/b] No horse yet, and don't have a picture of Little T(been a few years since I've ridden her), but I would love a horse that looked like any of these(although owning any horse would be AMAZING, and beautiful, and would make me sooo happy) : [img]https://i.pinimg.com/564x/cb/bb/d7/cbbbd7d02dee92a2dcae2e70081cf228.jpg[/img] [img]https://i.pinimg.com/564x/cf/37/b5/cf37b51a97dbaabf645f39ce31d8f50d.jpg[/img] [img]https://i.pinimg.com/564x/8a/f5/4b/8af54b53d131d38bd89ee29c8aee5ac2.jpg[/img] [img]https://i.pinimg.com/564x/c3/8d/ce/c38dce139f814ffbd68aeee13218735d.jpg[/img]
Non-horse owner here. I may not have a horse of my own, but I absolutely love them, and hope to one day have one of my own(or at least lease one). I used to take riding lessons, but had to stop for multiple reasons, which made me sad, but that's how things had to be. I'd love to learn more, and watch horse-related things, and hopefully, if at all possible, be given some advice on saving up for and caring for a horse? I'm currently in high-school, so I have plenty of time to save and prepare. Would possibly collecting, say, a chest of non-perishable horse stuff(brushes, halters, etc.) be a good start? Along with putting aside a bit of money each time I earn it?

Username: Firetear
Do you own/lease/ride (a) horse(s)?: Rode before, not anymore
What is his/her name?: The main horse I used to ride while taking lessons was Called Little T.
What breed of horse is s/he?: Little T was a chestnut, Arabian mare. My dream horse if I ever am lucky enough to own one would be.......well, any horse really, but Friesians, Fjords, and Akhal-tekes are some of my favorites.
What do you ride/compete in?: I rode Western while taking lessons, but I would love to learn English too, and bareback riding! I never reached the point where I competed or did anything special, but barrel-racing, reigning, and dressage all fascinate me, and when I start riding again, I wish to learn.
Do you have a picture of your horse?: No horse yet, and don't have a picture of Little T(been a few years since I've ridden her), but I would love a horse that looked like any of these(although owning any horse would be AMAZING, and beautiful, and would make me sooo happy) :
cbbbd7d02dee92a2dcae2e70081cf228.jpg
cf37b51a97dbaabf645f39ce31d8f50d.jpg
8af54b53d131d38bd89ee29c8aee5ac2.jpg
c38dce139f814ffbd68aeee13218735d.jpg
og0rGtI.jpg
Could you please ping me when you choose your admins @AmarilloOso? I’ll probably want to bother y’all for various info
Could you please ping me when you choose your admins @AmarilloOso? I’ll probably want to bother y’all for various info
The name's Cole! I've been riding for nine years and have had plenty of experiences with horses. I can't even count the number of times I've fallen off! XD. I used to have an OTB and he was my favorite! Currently, I'm getting adjusted to a new barn and a new horse. I have had many experiences with horse people as well. The nice ones, the mean ones, and the profit-looking ones especially. I have way too many funny horse stories and way too many horrifying ones. I'd like to become an admin, ping me if you have any questions! [b]Username:[/b] coranicole073 (just call me Cole) [b]Do you own/lease/ride (a) horse(s)?:[/b] Used to own and lease quite a few, and then money became a problem, but for the rest of the questions I'm just gonna answer information about my old horse haha [b]What is his/her name?:[/b] Fits Me to a Tee. If you enter his name on youtube, quite a few videos of him will pop up [b]What breed of horse is s/he?:[/b] OTB <3 [b]What do you ride/compete in?:[/b] Show Jumping [b]Do you have a picture of your horse?:[/b] Yes! [img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/30cf27919c9bfc74c75a5dddeb4dc70a/tumblr_p00g905u6S1wurdrqo1_500.jpg[/img]
The name's Cole! I've been riding for nine years and have had plenty of experiences with horses. I can't even count the number of times I've fallen off! XD. I used to have an OTB and he was my favorite! Currently, I'm getting adjusted to a new barn and a new horse. I have had many experiences with horse people as well. The nice ones, the mean ones, and the profit-looking ones especially. I have way too many funny horse stories and way too many horrifying ones. I'd like to become an admin, ping me if you have any questions!

Username: coranicole073 (just call me Cole)
Do you own/lease/ride (a) horse(s)?: Used to own and lease quite a few, and then money became a problem, but for the rest of the questions I'm just gonna answer information about my old horse haha
What is his/her name?: Fits Me to a Tee. If you enter his name on youtube, quite a few videos of him will pop up
What breed of horse is s/he?: OTB <3
What do you ride/compete in?: Show Jumping
Do you have a picture of your horse?: Yes! tumblr_p00g905u6S1wurdrqo1_500.jpg
tumblr_osyumbq9JU1v8lm95o3_100.gif Cora Genderfluid INFP Leo
Hatchery
My Photography
Tumblr
Join My Discord!
Spotify
Pinterest
@Tobias Totally! I’ll shoot you a ping when I choose them!
@Tobias Totally! I’ll shoot you a ping when I choose them!
bi.pngwind-flight.png
> rosie | 19 | they/them
> +3 fr time
nb.png
@coranicole073 What a pretty OTB! I don't jump (because my horse hates it with a flaming passion), but I'd like to someday.
@coranicole073 What a pretty OTB! I don't jump (because my horse hates it with a flaming passion), but I'd like to someday.
bi.pngwind-flight.png
> rosie | 19 | they/them
> +3 fr time
nb.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11