Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Very terribly describe your fandom(s)
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 368 369
angry red-haired teenager discovers he has the power of ~SPARKLING~ and so do a few other people and they start a club

girl who is the literal personification of the heart-eye emoji goes to a school and has crazy dreams

angry robots hunt down a grape, many things go wrong

boy is famous because he managed to not be killed by a stick

several kids and one adult get dragged into space, decide that they're all cat people

two factions really hate each other but also sometimes they like each other (but mostly they hate each other)

teenage girl tries to stop a hurricane from destroying her town but also tries to stop her town from killing her girlfriend

a lizard man and an alien walk into a bar and come out looking like humans
angry red-haired teenager discovers he has the power of ~SPARKLING~ and so do a few other people and they start a club

girl who is the literal personification of the heart-eye emoji goes to a school and has crazy dreams

angry robots hunt down a grape, many things go wrong

boy is famous because he managed to not be killed by a stick

several kids and one adult get dragged into space, decide that they're all cat people

two factions really hate each other but also sometimes they like each other (but mostly they hate each other)

teenage girl tries to stop a hurricane from destroying her town but also tries to stop her town from killing her girlfriend

a lizard man and an alien walk into a bar and come out looking like humans
tumblr_inline_nbaduayNyo1qg78ij.png my name's flynn, he/him or they/them.

B6ve782.gif
All dragons are amazing and misunderstood! Except that one. We need to blow up that one.
All dragons are amazing and misunderstood! Except that one. We need to blow up that one.
oZSMaBu.png "Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past, I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone, there will be nothing. Only I will remain."
they/them
tumblr_nr8pjkHLgO1tm17oeo6_75sq.pngtumblr_nr8pjkHLgO1tm17oeo5_75sq.png
[/code]
Lots of big beefy men who beat each other up while yelling a lot. Sometimes they yell so much they start glowing.
Lots of big beefy men who beat each other up while yelling a lot. Sometimes they yell so much they start glowing.
Hoarding:
Wildwood Owlet 9 hours ahead of FR Sakura Owlet
(3) Adventure Brits™ (and one Norweigan """friend""" for like,, 4 years) go on adventures and sometimes get killed (STOP GETTING KILLED). 13+ years in the making the said norweigan dude (a communist back then, still was now, also now in Villain Flavor) ruins EVERYTHING and hiatus ensues. Good boy (he isn't ,,, ah,, he is but hes also a villain tbh) dies, """"the end"""" buts its not actually the actual end. Thus i assume the 3 Adventure Brits™ are still going to get into bizzare shenanigans. almost no plot but some

TOO MANY SISTERS, all of which (and their brother) live up to their last name.

Twins have a summer vacation in A Mystery Forest™, bizzare things ensue. Fandom is obsessed with illuminati nacho demon. Last episodes were insane.

Two unconsious brothers at halloween, also in A Mystery Forest (now with extra probably-dead people)™. Short thing. Kind of similar to the above.

Two siblings and their friend figure out Mysteries at A Mystery Hotel™. Kind of similar to the above miniseries and the one above that, too.

~Magical~ Princess moves in with Earth Kid™ who loves nachos. You know what starts off funny ans light and turns dark really fast? This show. I mean, the MOVIE! The MOVIE WAS SO DARK! Princess moves back to home dimension, Earth Kid™ then goes to move in with her. whole thing is full of feels. Apparently these two are canon but i just can't tell at this point. I just can't.

Sadistic Willy Wonka with a robot son has a whole jail full off, uh, insanity for the most part. y'wanna clean up all that blood anybody?? why is this show so gory???? either way it got canceled and :/

take a guess :') i tried to make it awful
(3) Adventure Brits™ (and one Norweigan """friend""" for like,, 4 years) go on adventures and sometimes get killed (STOP GETTING KILLED). 13+ years in the making the said norweigan dude (a communist back then, still was now, also now in Villain Flavor) ruins EVERYTHING and hiatus ensues. Good boy (he isn't ,,, ah,, he is but hes also a villain tbh) dies, """"the end"""" buts its not actually the actual end. Thus i assume the 3 Adventure Brits™ are still going to get into bizzare shenanigans. almost no plot but some

TOO MANY SISTERS, all of which (and their brother) live up to their last name.

Twins have a summer vacation in A Mystery Forest™, bizzare things ensue. Fandom is obsessed with illuminati nacho demon. Last episodes were insane.

Two unconsious brothers at halloween, also in A Mystery Forest (now with extra probably-dead people)™. Short thing. Kind of similar to the above.

Two siblings and their friend figure out Mysteries at A Mystery Hotel™. Kind of similar to the above miniseries and the one above that, too.

~Magical~ Princess moves in with Earth Kid™ who loves nachos. You know what starts off funny ans light and turns dark really fast? This show. I mean, the MOVIE! The MOVIE WAS SO DARK! Princess moves back to home dimension, Earth Kid™ then goes to move in with her. whole thing is full of feels. Apparently these two are canon but i just can't tell at this point. I just can't.

Sadistic Willy Wonka with a robot son has a whole jail full off, uh, insanity for the most part. y'wanna clean up all that blood anybody?? why is this show so gory???? either way it got canceled and :/

take a guess :') i tried to make it awful
T3TuubO.png
the big monster-collecting crying pit
sometimes we go after the ones with special colors or Good Attitudes (natures)
(pokemon)

the dragons are cool! people yell at them! stuff happens! small red-haired kid is sad, along with other orphan kid and other other blond thief kid. lots of deep, sad stuff. dragons range from small house-pests to huge creatures the size of islands. also after about the 7th or 8th book it turns from Very Sad to Extremely Sad, Holy Heck I Thought This Was A Children's Series
(HTTYD books)
the big monster-collecting crying pit
sometimes we go after the ones with special colors or Good Attitudes (natures)
(pokemon)

the dragons are cool! people yell at them! stuff happens! small red-haired kid is sad, along with other orphan kid and other other blond thief kid. lots of deep, sad stuff. dragons range from small house-pests to huge creatures the size of islands. also after about the 7th or 8th book it turns from Very Sad to Extremely Sad, Holy Heck I Thought This Was A Children's Series
(HTTYD books)
On hiatus, again--might come on here to see how things are doing but that's all.
- buff guys throw a lot of punches and one of them is very edgy
also there were vampires for a while
good grief

- everyone you love DIES I MISS YOU OUMA

- guy with blue hair gets a sword that can kill dragons and leads an army
and then every lord after that has BLUE HAIR except for maybe a few

- blond demon is very stronk and has some friends that are also stronk

- gentleman in a top hat goes to investigate mysteries. also puzzles show up every second

- girls in high school form a group and dance. also if you listen to siivagunner, one of their songs keeps showing up in his high quality rips
- buff guys throw a lot of punches and one of them is very edgy
also there were vampires for a while
good grief

- everyone you love DIES I MISS YOU OUMA

- guy with blue hair gets a sword that can kill dragons and leads an army
and then every lord after that has BLUE HAIR except for maybe a few

- blond demon is very stronk and has some friends that are also stronk

- gentleman in a top hat goes to investigate mysteries. also puzzles show up every second

- girls in high school form a group and dance. also if you listen to siivagunner, one of their songs keeps showing up in his high quality rips
P1CwUov.gif
Two cup kids fight SATAN HIMSELF

Baseball player is given life, destroys entire worlds. More at 11.

zombies and death. all baseball bats are now named “Lucille”, no exceptions.

Kid gets kidnapped by weird plant monster. Strange girl with the power to make people BLEED OUT OF THEIR EYEBALLS appears. Ends up saving everyone. She really likes eggos.
Two cup kids fight SATAN HIMSELF

Baseball player is given life, destroys entire worlds. More at 11.

zombies and death. all baseball bats are now named “Lucille”, no exceptions.

Kid gets kidnapped by weird plant monster. Strange girl with the power to make people BLEED OUT OF THEIR EYEBALLS appears. Ends up saving everyone. She really likes eggos.
WHO_IS_THIS_MAN.gif
-a pit of no escape
-fear all dog parks, hail all glow clouds
-oh nO
-well we've got to save the world again... Oh well
-your face is disgusting (idk) (klance overload)
-hide the journals
-bipper
-I NEED MY LETTER
-a pit of no escape
-fear all dog parks, hail all glow clouds
-oh nO
-well we've got to save the world again... Oh well
-your face is disgusting (idk) (klance overload)
-hide the journals
-bipper
-I NEED MY LETTER
UhodL5Oi_o.png FD1rkPC.png w9IGdLk.png
@hamkid [quote name="hamkid" date=2017-11-12 15:32:00] Twins have a summer vacation in A Mystery Forest™, bizzare things ensue. Fandom is obsessed with illuminati nacho demon. Last episodes were insane. Two unconsious brothers at halloween, also in A Mystery Forest (now with extra probably-dead people)™. Short thing. Kind of similar to the above. [/quote] I believe I gave your first fandom a try earlier. [quote name="PiecesOSky" date=2017-11-12 09:13:57] What you wish summer was as a kid. Including secret relatives and villainous geometry. Praise the axolotl! [/quote] I'll take a crack at a second one too: A frog with too many names joins two boys and a bird for an adventure in an indeterminate time period. Or maybe purgatory?
@hamkid
hamkid wrote on 2017-11-12:

I believe I gave your first fandom a try earlier.
PiecesOSky wrote on 2017-11-12:

What you wish summer was as a kid. Including secret relatives and villainous geometry. Praise the axolotl!

I'll take a crack at a second one too:

A frog with too many names joins two boys and a bird for an adventure in an indeterminate time period. Or maybe purgatory?
tumblr_ona6ed8Hu71u9ymyzo6_r1_250.pngtumblr_on2sm1UsoN1u9ymyzo9_r1_100.png
All the angels are jerks, although some we don't mind so much. We like lots of the demons, and everyone's been to hell. Sometimes twice. Main characters are a moose, a squirrel and a holy tax accountant.
All the angels are jerks, although some we don't mind so much. We like lots of the demons, and everyone's been to hell. Sometimes twice. Main characters are a moose, a squirrel and a holy tax accountant.
Zf61Anz.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 368 369