Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Very terribly describe your fandom(s)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 368 369
@gazebo

ding **** you are right ~
@gazebo

ding **** you are right ~
@TinyxCat

Hello I have heard of Temeraire?
(Am I right?)

I'm scared. I have way too many most of which are anime. I will do three. Okay.

-Smol vegetable child breaks himself for the sake of humanity until HE DOESN'T HAVE TO ANYMORE

-Superhero goes fast until going fast isn't enough... dun dun DUN

-Will the pork cutlet bowl win? Find out next time on the gayest thing ever™
@TinyxCat

Hello I have heard of Temeraire?
(Am I right?)

I'm scared. I have way too many most of which are anime. I will do three. Okay.

-Smol vegetable child breaks himself for the sake of humanity until HE DOESN'T HAVE TO ANYMORE

-Superhero goes fast until going fast isn't enough... dun dun DUN

-Will the pork cutlet bowl win? Find out next time on the gayest thing ever™
tumblr_ot0059o4wr1v8lm95o1_r1_100.png hi, i'm may! nice to meet you. feel free to send a PM if you'd like to say hi! WKtl2lb.png
WQA384m.png
ZbNAjCO.png
[quote name="Endie" date=2017-11-12 07:35:20] - Alien falls in love with a red head girl, said alien's dad also loves her??? - Orc-dad and his problem children go on adventures featuring ANGST [/quote] @Endie [spoiler]Trying Human and Daughter of The Lilies?[/spoiler]
Endie wrote on 2017-11-12:
- Alien falls in love with a red head girl, said alien's dad also loves her???

- Orc-dad and his problem children go on adventures featuring ANGST
@Endie
Trying Human and Daughter of The Lilies?
OjYCOIV.png
@Lightshadow101

DINGDING you are CORRECT. I am pleased! I know it's not like a FANDOM really, but i do love the books very much
@Lightshadow101

DINGDING you are CORRECT. I am pleased! I know it's not like a FANDOM really, but i do love the books very much
@xiaoyao8

Indeed you are correct! :D

@xiaoyao8

Indeed you are correct! :D

OjYCOIV.png
- Tall British men who draw cat whiskers on themselves and go wild Dan and Phil

- Dumb scientists accidentally open a portal to a strange (never mind that word if you want to try to guess this one) place which manages to kidnap a child and screw him up (possibly) forever Stranger Things

- A salty little boy spreads family drama throughout an entire galaxy while screwing it up in the process Star Wars

- Two brothers have a hissy fit with each other and nearly destroy half the city with their friends The Avengers

- Bald guy with a mutation starts a school with others with mutations for others with mutations that way things don't get screwed up but instead a dude who does magic stuff with metal tests his luck with said bald guy and then crap happens X-Men

- A special stone is trying to be stolen by literally everyone then 5 of them become good friends and fight the bad guy and his not so lovely friends to give the stone to a vault that way no one else tries to destroy entire planets Guardians of the Galaxy
- Tall British men who draw cat whiskers on themselves and go wild Dan and Phil

- Dumb scientists accidentally open a portal to a strange (never mind that word if you want to try to guess this one) place which manages to kidnap a child and screw him up (possibly) forever Stranger Things

- A salty little boy spreads family drama throughout an entire galaxy while screwing it up in the process Star Wars

- Two brothers have a hissy fit with each other and nearly destroy half the city with their friends The Avengers

- Bald guy with a mutation starts a school with others with mutations for others with mutations that way things don't get screwed up but instead a dude who does magic stuff with metal tests his luck with said bald guy and then crap happens X-Men

- A special stone is trying to be stolen by literally everyone then 5 of them become good friends and fight the bad guy and his not so lovely friends to give the stone to a vault that way no one else tries to destroy entire planets Guardians of the Galaxy
587.png -Click the egg for a fun egg challenge!

-Tumblr

-I was young and a menace
Fan-arts-patrick-stump-34285383-160-160.gif
- Everything can be solved by punching
- kid or squid? im not sure
- It's magic and science.I'm not gonna explain anything.Also DARKNESS.
- collect some pets and battle some people and become the champion
- Everything can be solved by punching
- kid or squid? im not sure
- It's magic and science.I'm not gonna explain anything.Also DARKNESS.
- collect some pets and battle some people and become the champion
tumblr-pqumycl0-Ur1soemy4-250.png

-I am... a scientist!
  • Girls who were never allowed to fall in love somehow sing about it realistically enough for me to cry everytime I listen. Lots of unresolved romantic tension. Everything is gay.
  • Crappy school musical about a vampire who waits for the girl for 250 years only to die in her arms for the sake of tragedy. And I'm too embarassed to admit I actually cried watching that.
  • A gay from space wants to make the world better and get laid (neither quite works out for him).
  • You have to kiss a girl in order to fly this giant robot.
  • Lots of hot men and a redhead who loves to get into trouble (lots of my fandoms apply here, tbh).
  • Maybe the real Ultimate Prize was friends we made along the way.
  • The boy getting pregnant with the water spirit and sentenced to death might end up as the best thing to happen in his life?
  • The reason you have to actually talk to your partner about your feelings sometimes (also Freud was right).
  • I wish my food could tear clothes off people too.
  • Undead child tries too hard to get herself killed (now with poop jokes!)
  • Girls who were never allowed to fall in love somehow sing about it realistically enough for me to cry everytime I listen. Lots of unresolved romantic tension. Everything is gay.
  • Crappy school musical about a vampire who waits for the girl for 250 years only to die in her arms for the sake of tragedy. And I'm too embarassed to admit I actually cried watching that.
  • A gay from space wants to make the world better and get laid (neither quite works out for him).
  • You have to kiss a girl in order to fly this giant robot.
  • Lots of hot men and a redhead who loves to get into trouble (lots of my fandoms apply here, tbh).
  • Maybe the real Ultimate Prize was friends we made along the way.
  • The boy getting pregnant with the water spirit and sentenced to death might end up as the best thing to happen in his life?
  • The reason you have to actually talk to your partner about your feelings sometimes (also Freud was right).
  • I wish my food could tear clothes off people too.
  • Undead child tries too hard to get herself killed (now with poop jokes!)
dGVSNyM.png
@Gazebo

That's right!
@Gazebo

That's right!
Morgan
She | Her
Tumblr | DeviantArt
"What is better - to be born good, or to overcome your evil nature through great effort?" -Paarthurnax
- A bunch of twits save the world from magic, twice before Friday

- Some guy is destined to do great stuff, other guy is destined to protect h-- nevermind you both failed

- Cats constantly murdering each other
- A bunch of twits save the world from magic, twice before Friday

- Some guy is destined to do great stuff, other guy is destined to protect h-- nevermind you both failed

- Cats constantly murdering each other
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 368 369