Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Very terribly describe your fandom(s)
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 366 367
Awful
Awful
zbWELyv.png
tuDXykQ.png
TTd5qF8.png
wmaQkkP.png
sapphire/jekyll
he/she
fr time+3
commissions
Bad things happen to a group of people who didn’t deserve it. One of them may or may have not caused it. Static, lots of static. One of them may or may not have done real bad things to a lot of different people. Oh wait yes he did. Masks are cool. Hoods are also cool. The mask one may or may not have killed the hood one. Oh wait kinda sorta. Oh wait it was his best friend? Well then. Giant tall monster thing with No face haunts them. But don’t worry anti depressants will save the day!

Preteen gets kidnaped a lot. Like way too much. I mean sure he runs a company and has lots of money. But like why so much kidnaping! Anyways he helps out the ruler and has butler who is an amazing butler that totally is not a supernatural creature what? They live in a mansion with other servants who are sorta useless? It’s a lot of fun.

Alien with two hearts saves the universe a lot. He saves earth way more tho. Oh wait it’s a female in the new season. Uh they save earth and the universe a lot. The sound the ship makes is very catchy.

Ninja wants to become the leader of the ninjas. Gets sidetracked by trying to rescue his ‘friend’ and that is the main point for like half of the show. Then bad things happen and a war starts. They win the war and a lot of bad things happen to a lot of people.
Bad things happen to a group of people who didn’t deserve it. One of them may or may have not caused it. Static, lots of static. One of them may or may not have done real bad things to a lot of different people. Oh wait yes he did. Masks are cool. Hoods are also cool. The mask one may or may not have killed the hood one. Oh wait kinda sorta. Oh wait it was his best friend? Well then. Giant tall monster thing with No face haunts them. But don’t worry anti depressants will save the day!

Preteen gets kidnaped a lot. Like way too much. I mean sure he runs a company and has lots of money. But like why so much kidnaping! Anyways he helps out the ruler and has butler who is an amazing butler that totally is not a supernatural creature what? They live in a mansion with other servants who are sorta useless? It’s a lot of fun.

Alien with two hearts saves the universe a lot. He saves earth way more tho. Oh wait it’s a female in the new season. Uh they save earth and the universe a lot. The sound the ship makes is very catchy.

Ninja wants to become the leader of the ninjas. Gets sidetracked by trying to rescue his ‘friend’ and that is the main point for like half of the show. Then bad things happen and a war starts. They win the war and a lot of bad things happen to a lot of people.
PAo2UkJ.png > Kneph/Worm

> He/They/It

> +3 FR
-mute child saves an entire civilization via hugs, gets tormented by a plant that's actually a goat

-jack black gets transported into a heavy metal album cover and gets a 2goth2strong girlfriend. also tim curry is there

-all the animals have super powers and they all want to be your friend. and beat the crap out of each other

-the many adventures of snarky vampire dad and his sad goth sword son

-a bunch of kids play online video games, form friendships, and learn things about life and themselves. meanwhile, a dispute over office uniform results in the destruction of the universe

-a bunch of weirdos who don't where clothes sit around a fire and dream about sitting on a big chair. sometimes one of them might go to try and find the big chair. they usually don't. instead, it's usually the space police or a wolf with guns on its back that kills them before they can find said chair

-that's not how horses work
-mute child saves an entire civilization via hugs, gets tormented by a plant that's actually a goat

-jack black gets transported into a heavy metal album cover and gets a 2goth2strong girlfriend. also tim curry is there

-all the animals have super powers and they all want to be your friend. and beat the crap out of each other

-the many adventures of snarky vampire dad and his sad goth sword son

-a bunch of kids play online video games, form friendships, and learn things about life and themselves. meanwhile, a dispute over office uniform results in the destruction of the universe

-a bunch of weirdos who don't where clothes sit around a fire and dream about sitting on a big chair. sometimes one of them might go to try and find the big chair. they usually don't. instead, it's usually the space police or a wolf with guns on its back that kills them before they can find said chair

-that's not how horses work
VERY fast furries
VERY fast furries
@synchronoise

...my best guess would be sonic??
@synchronoise

...my best guess would be sonic??
@yzawnfest i wasn't expecting a response but i mean, yes lol
@yzawnfest i wasn't expecting a response but i mean, yes lol
small adorable nonbinary child deals with a lot of **** with his many moms and sisters and his dad and an entire small town and a pastel familiar

tired and barely functional millennial adopts a surly creature of indeterminate origin and together they do galactic odd jobs, occasionally for money

two-to-six idiots talk inanely over poorly played video games

uhhh I have a billion more but it's late and I'm tired/lazy
small adorable nonbinary child deals with a lot of **** with his many moms and sisters and his dad and an entire small town and a pastel familiar

tired and barely functional millennial adopts a surly creature of indeterminate origin and together they do galactic odd jobs, occasionally for money

two-to-six idiots talk inanely over poorly played video games

uhhh I have a billion more but it's late and I'm tired/lazy
FObX7rS.png
BzjAkuF.png
5hF3FGk.png
yUgY90m.png
Hey, I'm Charlie!
she/they
nonbinary & queer
@QhaZomb - I gotta know what all of those are oh my god
@QhaZomb - I gotta know what all of those are oh my god
FObX7rS.png