Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Very terribly describe your fandom(s)
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 367 368
Be cool if people knew mine. Didnt do super obvious ones like spn, so easy to guess that

-Space kids go to earth and do whatever the hell they want.

-Harry potter for adults. God is half goat and likes cupcakes. Beware the fox.

-They are whoever you want them to be.. but have you ever tried to clean an actual slate? You always see what was on it before.

Be cool if people knew mine. Didnt do super obvious ones like spn, so easy to guess that

-Space kids go to earth and do whatever the hell they want.

-Harry potter for adults. God is half goat and likes cupcakes. Beware the fox.

-They are whoever you want them to be.. but have you ever tried to clean an actual slate? You always see what was on it before.

jfLmvwf.jpg
Never have really delved into the fandoms of these too much, but simply enjoying them counts anyway I'm sure :) :

- - You're in a prison cell for some reason BUT THEN all-important ruler guy says he had a dream about you BUT THEN he dies, oh no!, BUT THEN you have to find his bastardous son to save world from E.V.I.L. But don't worry about saving the world, you can help plebs and groups of psychopaths, thieves, mages, warriors, etc. with their problems first.

- - SATAN HIMSELF owns fancy club in L.A., he helps solves crimes and has romantic tensions with a detective.

- - Angry British man screams at people and punches fish for not cooking food right.

- - Think Mad Max with cell shaded graphics and LOOT.
Never have really delved into the fandoms of these too much, but simply enjoying them counts anyway I'm sure :) :

- - You're in a prison cell for some reason BUT THEN all-important ruler guy says he had a dream about you BUT THEN he dies, oh no!, BUT THEN you have to find his bastardous son to save world from E.V.I.L. But don't worry about saving the world, you can help plebs and groups of psychopaths, thieves, mages, warriors, etc. with their problems first.

- - SATAN HIMSELF owns fancy club in L.A., he helps solves crimes and has romantic tensions with a detective.

- - Angry British man screams at people and punches fish for not cooking food right.

- - Think Mad Max with cell shaded graphics and LOOT.
@TheShaded

Okay I need to know what the second one is it sounds AMAZING
@TheShaded

Okay I need to know what the second one is it sounds AMAZING
tumblr_ot0059o4wr1v8lm95o1_r1_100.png hi, i'm may! nice to meet you. feel free to send a PM if you'd like to say hi! WKtl2lb.png
WQA384m.png
ZbNAjCO.png
@Lightshadow101 It's a TV show called Lucifer, check it out if you want to ^^
@Lightshadow101 It's a TV show called Lucifer, check it out if you want to ^^
elf wizard who used to have a cooking show, short tree man, and strong dude with a pet fish named steven go on a treasure hunt to stop people from screwing things up
elf wizard who used to have a cooking show, short tree man, and strong dude with a pet fish named steven go on a treasure hunt to stop people from screwing things up
ex5BGkW.png
Most of my fandoms have already been mentioned but...

5 doctors, including one who's in prison but they let him do surgery anyway, one who is secretly a superhero, one who gets phone calls from dead people, one with a teleporting ninja butler, and then just... a pretty normal dude, do their jobs and you get to play as each of them. Another game in the series focuses on a surgeon who can slow down time if he draws a star.

Most of my fandoms have already been mentioned but...

5 doctors, including one who's in prison but they let him do surgery anyway, one who is secretly a superhero, one who gets phone calls from dead people, one with a teleporting ninja butler, and then just... a pretty normal dude, do their jobs and you get to play as each of them. Another game in the series focuses on a surgeon who can slow down time if he draws a star.

tumblr_inline_ojq6kw7euk1r2ao8y_540.pngdratini.gifLL2jqUF.pngleafeon.giftumblr_inline_ojq6kqtzXZ1r2ao8y_540.png

- this kid goes really fast and he goes around saving people

this is so obvious i want to cri ;-;

- this kid goes really fast and he goes around saving people

this is so obvious i want to cri ;-;

OMGAKITTEN.png
[quote name="@QuetzalQueen" date=2017-11-11 21:46:13] @/vulcanatus [quote]-Man who doesn't believe in dragons goes on a long journey and ends up becoming a dragon before resetting the timeline.[/quote] what is this? Sounds interesting! [/quote] It's a book series called the Last Dragon Chronicles! It's been a while so my memory may be fuzzy on it, but it's really good
@QuetzalQueen wrote on 2017-11-11:
@/vulcanatus
Quote:
-Man who doesn't believe in dragons goes on a long journey and ends up becoming a dragon before resetting the timeline.
what is this? Sounds interesting!
It's a book series called the Last Dragon Chronicles!
It's been a while so my memory may be fuzzy on it, but it's really good
wORSkxL.png
Omniscient penguin man with fabulous moustache solves crimes.

Kid ends up trapped in alternate universe. Exactly once per season. Lots of nosebleeds, love triangles, and giant squid thingies, often all at once.

Fandom enters a four-season battle to get their ship together, murdering an innocent(?) woman in the process. Naturally, they fail. Crimes may or may not have been involved.

And for the last one, I'll just copy-paste this directly from the forum:
"Throw in a whole lot more sleigh bells, a couple of angels and a santa somewhere and we have ourselves a perfect (Band X) Christmas song. I can just imagine the video with (Dude Y) & (Dude Z) ditching the white dressing gowns and changing Spiderman stylee into striking red Santa suits with Edith Piaf & Mrs. Lincoln in the back seats singing along, all in a beautiful sleigh being driven by a whole host of hippo's across the glorious snowy lands of Christmas in Scandinavia..."

Yes, that does count as a description, and don't fight me over it.
Omniscient penguin man with fabulous moustache solves crimes.

Kid ends up trapped in alternate universe. Exactly once per season. Lots of nosebleeds, love triangles, and giant squid thingies, often all at once.

Fandom enters a four-season battle to get their ship together, murdering an innocent(?) woman in the process. Naturally, they fail. Crimes may or may not have been involved.

And for the last one, I'll just copy-paste this directly from the forum:
"Throw in a whole lot more sleigh bells, a couple of angels and a santa somewhere and we have ourselves a perfect (Band X) Christmas song. I can just imagine the video with (Dude Y) & (Dude Z) ditching the white dressing gowns and changing Spiderman stylee into striking red Santa suits with Edith Piaf & Mrs. Lincoln in the back seats singing along, all in a beautiful sleigh being driven by a whole host of hippo's across the glorious snowy lands of Christmas in Scandinavia..."

Yes, that does count as a description, and don't fight me over it.
lll.gif She/her l 15 l Resident Music/Book Dork
  • The family tree is as much of an adventure to wrap your head around as the series itself is.
  • Young child leaves their safe comfy home to go live with a group of bloodthirsty strangers only to die several times over.
  • So, it turns out your yelling is really, really special. Now, go stab a bunch of lizards until you can stab the Ultimate Lizard.
  • With the help of your adopted mom and digital butler, kill a large amount of people in between waiting for days for your new suit of armor to finish being 3d printed and sighing over not having enough metal to get that new paint job for your space limo.

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure
Warrior Cats
Skyrim
Warframe
  • The family tree is as much of an adventure to wrap your head around as the series itself is.
  • Young child leaves their safe comfy home to go live with a group of bloodthirsty strangers only to die several times over.
  • So, it turns out your yelling is really, really special. Now, go stab a bunch of lizards until you can stab the Ultimate Lizard.
  • With the help of your adopted mom and digital butler, kill a large amount of people in between waiting for days for your new suit of armor to finish being 3d printed and sighing over not having enough metal to get that new paint job for your space limo.

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure
Warrior Cats
Skyrim
Warframe
HawkefrostFR.gif
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 367 368