Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Δ Quills Δ [WRITING][SEMICLOSED]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
[center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2412704/1#post_2412704] • Top [/url][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2412704/1#post_32562083] • Prices •[/url] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2412704/1#post_32562096] Examples •[/url] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2412704/1#post_32562106] Ordering • [/url] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2412704/1#post_32562114] Affiliates/Pinglist • [/url][/center] [center][img]https://images2.imgbox.com/c8/92/r0GtY4hk_o.png[/img][/center] [center]Welcome. Hopefully you stay for a bit. This here [b]*jazz hands*[/b] in my little corner of Sornieth, is a little booth where you can ask me to write things!!! Yay!!! Enough with the awkward introduction. Let’s get to the good stuff. I can write for either on-site OCs, dragons, clans, etc, or off-site ones. [/center] [center][size=3][b]Status: OPEN?[/center][/size][/b] [quote] [center][b]UPDATES[/b][/center] [i]12/2/18[/i] I am "restarting" my shop after finals, as I was extremely unreliable in the past. but I'm better now yay! I will ping waitlist people one last time and then erase all lists and things. If you want to get a request in before, please do so now! I will keep requests made now, but start them after finals (week of Dec. 15). Thanks! [i]12/31/18[/i] Last day of the year, and I'm reopening until next finals! [i]5/2/19[/i] Yeah, it's almost finals again. I'll still do comms though. But slowly. When I get to them. Expect me to be slow.[/quote] [quote name=Slots] [b]1.[/b] Status: [size=5][b]I am, for the moment, going to be looking for requests, not taking them, as I'll only be able to write for a few days before I go travel for the summer. If you really want something done, PM me![/b][/size] [b]2.[/b] Status: [b]Waitlist:[/b] [/quote] [quote name=topics] I can write: -[b]fantasy[/b] (my favorite) This can mean pure fantasy (magic, elves, typical Tolkien), or stories with one fantasy aspect in them. -[b]medieval [/b] This can mean things like castles, cooks, apprentices, merchants, guards, knights/warriors, archaic alchemy, scribes, and wizards. -[b]futuristic[/b] Robots, AIs, cool tech, floaty things, holograms, you name it. -[b]lore-based[/b] Whether you have existing lore or none at all, I can base my work on your clan’s history, the dragon’s facts (flight, measurements, age, parent’s and offspring’s status), or the official lore of Sornieth and Flight Rising. Flights, deities, family/ancestry, clan. (Tell me if it's based off Sornieth or your clan, or both) [b]I will not write:[/b] Romance as an all-encompassing category, anything related to gore. Mostly same as other FR artists and FR standards. I can write anything else if you just ask. [/quote] [quote name=items]The actual [i]things[/i] that I write, though, are much more wide-spread (examples of all are shown further down): [color=Indianred]-[b]bios for dragons[/b] Personality description, titles, experiences, stories, quotes, backstories.[/color] [color=Lightseagreen]-[b]bios for clans[/b] Land description, founding, origins.[/color] -[b]forum lore[/b] Can be for hatcheries, shops, raffles, you name it. Can be the origins, a dragon talking, backstory, walkthrough. [color=Orchid]-[b]short stories[/b] Longer than bio stories. Full plot, character development, can be for a dragon or clan, or something completely separate. Takes longer.[/color] [color=darkgoldenrod]-[b]quotes[/b] Exactly what it says. Quotes for a dragon, signature, clan, etc.[/color] [size=2]I can refuse any commission for a full refund. I'm a human being. If you have a specific request, ask. I'd be happy to experiment.[/size][/quote]
r0GtY4hk_o.png
Welcome. Hopefully you stay for a bit. This here *jazz hands* in my little corner of Sornieth, is a little booth where you can ask me to write things!!!
Yay!!!
Enough with the awkward introduction. Let’s get to the good stuff.

I can write for either on-site OCs, dragons, clans, etc, or off-site ones.

Quote:
UPDATES
12/2/18 I am "restarting" my shop after finals, as I was extremely unreliable in the past. but I'm better now yay! I will ping waitlist people one last time and then erase all lists and things. If you want to get a request in before, please do so now! I will keep requests made now, but start them after finals (week of Dec. 15). Thanks!
12/31/18 Last day of the year, and I'm reopening until next finals!
5/2/19 Yeah, it's almost finals again. I'll still do comms though. But slowly. When I get to them. Expect me to be slow.
Slots wrote:
I am, for the moment, going to be looking for requests, not taking them, as I'll only be able to write for a few days before I go travel for the summer. If you really want something done, PM me!

Waitlist:
topics wrote:
I can write:
-fantasy (my favorite)
This can mean pure fantasy (magic, elves, typical Tolkien), or stories with one fantasy aspect in them.
-medieval
This can mean things like castles, cooks, apprentices, merchants, guards, knights/warriors, archaic alchemy, scribes, and wizards.
-futuristic
Robots, AIs, cool tech, floaty things, holograms, you name it.
-lore-based
Whether you have existing lore or none at all, I can base my work on your clan’s history, the dragon’s facts (flight, measurements, age, parent’s and offspring’s status), or the official lore of Sornieth and Flight Rising. Flights, deities, family/ancestry, clan. (Tell me if it's based off Sornieth or your clan, or both)

I will not write: Romance as an all-encompassing category, anything related to gore. Mostly same as other FR artists and FR standards.

I can write anything else if you just ask.
items wrote:
The actual things that I write, though, are much more wide-spread (examples of all are shown further down):
-bios for dragons
Personality description, titles, experiences, stories, quotes, backstories.

-bios for clans
Land description, founding, origins.

-forum lore
Can be for hatcheries, shops, raffles, you name it. Can be the origins, a dragon talking, backstory, walkthrough.
-short stories
Longer than bio stories. Full plot, character development, can be for a dragon or clan, or something completely separate. Takes longer.

-quotes
Exactly what it says. Quotes for a dragon, signature, clan, etc.

I can refuse any commission for a full refund. I'm a human being.
If you have a specific request, ask. I'd be happy to experiment.

UhodL5Oi_o.png FD1rkPC.png w9IGdLk.png
[center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2412704/1#post_2412704] • Top [/url][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2412704/1#post_32562083] • Prices •[/url] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2412704/1#post_32562096] Examples •[/url] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2412704/1#post_32562106] Ordering • [/url] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2412704/1#post_32562114] Affiliates/Pinglist • [/url][/center] [center][img]https://images2.imgbox.com/47/95/2x7nz9za_o.png[/img][/center] If you don’t like what I write, I can rewrite it for a few gem or treasure, depending on the length. Price depends on length and complexity. Baseline: [b]100 words : 8kt[/b] (subject to change) and [b]1g:1kt[/b] [b]Off-Site writing is 10kt (1000t) per 100 words.[/b] All my commissions I send off unedited for time purposes. [b]Editing is 1/2 the word-count cost.[/b] [quote][color=Indianred] [b]Dragon bios[/b] can be build-your-own, with the following components: Personality Quote Story/Experience Title Three Words General Price: 10-50kt [/color] [color=Lightseagreen] [b]Clan bios[/b] are longer, and are priced depending on length. General Price: 20-50kt [/color] [b]Forum lore[/b] is also priced depending on length. General Price= 10-40kt [color=Orchid][b]Short stories[/b] depend on length. General Price: 30-60kt+ If you want it done fast, bribe me. Otherwise it might take a while.[/color] [color=darkgoldenrod][b]Quotes[/b] are quotes. General Price: 500t-2kt[/color] [color=darkgreen][b]Poems[/b] depend on many things... 20t per character (because wording matters more). 7-10kt for adding a rhyme scheme.[/color] Other is PWYW.[/quote] [quote][b]Discounts: [/b] 4kt off if you're new (3 weeks or less). 4kt off if you've been on the pinglist for a while. 7kt off if you're an affiliate. Other discounts apply case-by-case.[/quote]
2x7nz9za_o.png

If you don’t like what I write, I can rewrite it for a few gem or treasure, depending on the length.
Price depends on length and complexity.
Baseline: 100 words : 8kt (subject to change) and 1g:1kt

Off-Site writing is 10kt (1000t) per 100 words.

All my commissions I send off unedited for time purposes. Editing is 1/2 the word-count cost.
Quote:
Dragon bios can be build-your-own, with the following components:
Personality
Story/Experience
Title
Three Words
General Price: 10-50kt

Clan bios are longer, and are priced depending on length.
General Price: 20-50kt

Forum lore is also priced depending on length.
General Price= 10-40kt

Short stories depend on length.
General Price: 30-60kt+
If you want it done fast, bribe me. Otherwise it might take a while.

Quotes are quotes.
General Price: 500t-2kt

Poems depend on many things...
20t per character (because wording matters more).
7-10kt for adding a rhyme scheme.

Other is PWYW.
Quote:
Discounts:
4kt off if you're new (3 weeks or less).
4kt off if you've been on the pinglist for a while.
7kt off if you're an affiliate.
Other discounts apply case-by-case.
[center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2412704/1#post_2412704] • Top [/url][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2412704/1#post_32562083] • Prices •[/url] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2412704/1#post_32562096] Examples •[/url] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2412704/1#post_32562106] Ordering • [/url] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2412704/1#post_32562114] Affiliates/Pinglist • [/url][/center] [center][img]https://images2.imgbox.com/8b/2e/HOVdAYRm_o.png[/img] [/center] Dragon Bios [quote name=FullDragonBio][font=Cambria][center][size=2]L U C I D A The Siren Ethereal - Curious - Solemn “There’s something looming in the darkness. Watching. Waiting. Singing.”[/center] [size=2]Lucida was born on the Seer’s island. But she felt there was… something different. Her parents were dragons with dark pasts, her mother being the cold necromancer and her father mysteriously disappearing as soon as she was hatched. From a young age, she learned to toy with the boundaries of life and death, to manipulate. It came easy. Too easy. The clan’s Moirai detected something dark in her future. They couldn’t be sure what it was, but they were sure it wasn’t good. They isolated her. Just in time, it seemed. But then there was a storm. The largest anyone had seen. Lucida was left in the rain. But she didn’t fear it. She reveled in it in a way that it made it seem she actually enjoyed it. And then, she started to sing. Are dragons supposed to sing? It wouldn’t seem so, but Lucida sang, and as she sang, the storm gathered around her. It empowered her. “I have been blessed. By both the Storm and the Seer.” Since then, she has been able to sing both life and death. Her words weave prophecies into strings of music that never break, restraining the bearer to their words, every action determined by her music. The Moirai quickly brought her into their ranks, but she has always felt… different somehow. Not only seeing the fates of others, but truly dictating them. Lucida is always careful about everything, who she trusts, where she goes, what she sings. She can feel her potential, but doesn’t know how to harness it. She knows her heritage of unrestrained power and recklessness, and she can’t say if she likes that or not. She’s still finding her place on the island. She may not be sure, but she is sure there is a reason that she ended up here. --------- [center][size=2]D R A C U L A “This is my home and they are my family, even if they don’t know I’m here.”[/center] [size=2]Dracula paused on the edge of the caves that he had grown to wander at night, loving the feel of the empty tunnels lined with orange light. It was eerie and also familiar, and he thought that it suited him as he passed by with his dark drapes that were made out of nothing but shadow. His stomach growled again, a sensation that startled the ghostly hands curling around his wings. “Shush,” he whispered to his stomach. “I’ll find something.” But he hadn’t found anything. Things didn’t fall very often down the slope, and if they did, the flowing sands obscured them. And if he did find them, they were usually already eaten, or couldn’t be eaten at all. So he stared out longingly into the sands, wishing for something to come, trying not to look back into the caverns full of dragons, dragons that he knew not but were still important to him, as important as family. They were family, right? Anything outside of the stony sloped walls was prey, and he was glad to hunt. He needed it. He had found nothing in a couple of days, and was desperate. Desperate enough to prey on his - no. He would never. So he plunged into the sand, feeling it start to catch on every strand of fur and pull him down. He had to find something. So he pushed deeper, barely unfurling his wings as to use them to propel him down into the darkness. He shouldn’t be afraid, he knew, as he roamed the night, commanded it and was one with it, but the mystery of the unknown still sent chills down his long spine, curling up and over mysteries better left alone. He clenched his eyes shut once more, and pushed himself down further. “Ack!” Suddenly a sharp pain shot through his foot like a bolt of lightning, and he recoiled into a ball. Forcing himself to think instead of act on instinct, he froze in place. It either had to be a piece of shrapnel or an animal. An animal that had blood, blood that could give him life. Without pausing a second more, he started to dive down again. The pain came again, sharp and biting, but this time it wasn’t a quick snap. It kept coming, sending streams of lightning through his veins, and he wanted to flinch and turn away but hunger made him resistant. He reached through the ever-moving grains towards the source, and just as a talon brushed something rigid and hard - either a hide or a piece of metal, he hoped it was the former - a rush of electricity shot through his wing stronger than the little scratches before and he screamed. Instinct overcame him and he pushed to the surface of the sands, gasping, his eyes burning like red hot pokers. Footsteps. He turned towards the looming cavern of his home, about to turn back for the night in spite of the biting hunger, but he saw a dragon with purple wings rush into the opening on two legs. He immediately recognized her as the clan leader, a dragon who was a bit intimidating to him. He sunk a bit into the sands again, only his snout visible. In her claws she possessed a flickering flame, orange as the noonday sun, that she waved around. “Who’s there?” She clipped. “Friend or foe?” About to speak, Dracula rose to the surface, but instinct pulled him forward instead of up. Hunger was at the forefront of his senses. As he realized it he tried to pull back, but to no avail. You’ll get yourself killed, he thought, she’s the most fearsome of the clan, don’t even try, but he still was pulled forward, skulking under the surface. She straightened, looked out one last time, and started to retreat. He started to move faster. “No!” He cried sharply into the darkness, then froze as the leader froze too and whipped around, brandishing her flame like a weapon. Don’t don’t don’t don’t don’t… He slowly forced himself to relax, a warmth in his chest spreading. She was protecting the clan. She was the clan. He shouldn’t be hunting her. He shouldn’t be hunting anyone, he knew this. Pushing his hunger back again into the recesses of his mind, he closed his eyes, watching under his eyelids for her flame’s light to disappear. Once it did, he started to swim through to the opening, staying to the side of the dark cave. As he washed up, he didn’t move. He just stared back into the darkness, into the unknown. It contained so many secrets, and it enticed him, but scared him at the same time. The leader had stood up to it. She had faced it unflinchingly. So he would too. He rose to his feet, steadfast, and stood as a sentinel against the monsters, determination pulsing through him, a new kind of blood. Blood that gave him life. Blood that gave the clan life as he protected them, and at the same time, himself. [/size] [/quote] More examples of [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2412704/1#post_32562123]dragon bios[/url]. Clan Bio: my own clan - the old bio. [quote name=ClanBio][size=1]Deep in the stones of the Sunbeam Ruins, there is a place called the Sundial Terrace where all dragons young and old gather. This place has been home to many clans for many years and is now the home of this clan. A sparkling ridgeback walks up. "Bonjour, mes amis. I am Rhenina, head of the Emberlight clan. Here we welcome dragons from all flights, and the majority of our little clan here is made up of travellers, refugees, and explorers." She seems to take great pride in introducing her clan, and is very regal about it. "Many hatchlings have grown up here." She gestures to a pile of abandoned eggshells in a corner. "But everyone seems to avoid them and their-" she scoffs- "territory. Amethyst and Pearl are the only ones who ever go over there." Two skydancers walk up to you. There seems to be a lot of them here. "HELLO!" A whiff of eggshells hits you. You walk away hastily to a pastel red imperial, who is walking around aimlessly. He stops suddenly, looking surprised. "oh... hi there. I'm Firethrush... though most folks call me Thrushie. I’m in charge of the coliseum. I don't really like violence... but I don't fight... I PLAN." He gestures to a pile of paper with scribbles covering each and every one. "and please... give me potions if you have any. The little ones are always running about, breaking things, getting bit by rabbits and ending up depleting the stores." Rhenina, who has been following you around creepily all this time, mentions sternly something about battling. "But no exalting. It is too violent and heartbreaking...." She trails off. "We must defend ourselves, with our own dragons. Some dragons like to fight, but here we are strongly against fighting other dragons. There are other ways to get food and treasure." Firethrush coughs, looking at a meager pile of coins in a corner. Rhenina smiles sheepishly. Then you walk away, into a field of dragons, most who are either muttering to themselves or running about like hyper little sprites.[/size][/quote] Forum Lore: from my hatchery. Each section is tailored to fit the topic of the section. [quote name=ForumLore][size=2][b]Main (first after banner) lore:[/b] [i]It’s been a long night in the Sunbeam Ruins, searching for your dragon. Just a little bit further... You traverse around yet another stone pillar, growls coming from above. They’re nothing dragon-like. You hurry under a overhang of rock, planning to stay there until morning, but it’s cold and sandy. You walk around a bit more to try and find some more cover from the wind. You suspect a sandstorm is coming. Facing the wall of rock, you notice some type of crushed sugar or crystal on the ground, crunching beneath your talons. You follow the trail to a crevice in the wall, yellow light streaming through the crack, illuminating the tiny specks of sand in the dry, cold air. You try to peer through, only to be knocked back by a orange striped skydancer wrapped in bandanas to keep out the sand. She pays you no heed, and you hold the door and slip in. Inside is a set of stairs, leading down into a cast area of covered stalls and pools of sparkling liquid. On one side is a stone window, a secretary, you think. You walk over to see a fluffy tundra inspecting some eggshells. She looks up. “Well hello there! You seem to have stumbled in from that sandstorm.” She hands you a bucket of glitter, which you stare at. “Oh. You don’t know where you are, do you? This is the Sunstar Crystals Hatchery, famous as the Lightweaver herself. We’re known by many other names, as the place is divided up into mini villages, but... well, you’re here, aren’t you? I’ll show you around.”[/i] [b]Lore after rules:[/b] [i]She leads you down the stairs, which also seem to be coated in what you now see is glitter, into a labyrinth of booths, each with various baskets with blankets, eggs, and sometimes baby dragons. Everything is lit in a warm glow by yellow crystals held up by string in each booth. The ceiling of the cavern is covered in a painted vista of a purple, pink, and blue night sky, the colors faded but the stars seem to twinkle in the crystals’ light. You decide to stay a bit, as the tundra leads you towards a booth.[/i] [b]Lore before dragons for sale:[/b] [i]Each booth is manned by two dragons, most like colors, and each trying to sell little dragons, many showing off a basket of yellow and purple patterned blankets, some containing pearly perfect round eggs. They are all very excited.[/i] [b]Lore before pairs/pricing extras:[/b] [i]You walk towards the middle of the cavern, under a giant stalactite covered in crystals ranging from bright yellow to a deep blue. It glitters in the town’s light, casting specks of light on the ceiling, forming bright shining constellations in the painted hues of galaxies. A giant stone tablet towers above, dragons flying at various levels. One side holds all the names of the booths, another a giant clear stained glass window, one with a picture of a Sornieth coin and another covered in sky blue gems.[/i][/size][/quote] Off-Site [url=https://toyhou.se/~literature/14190.contact]"Short" Story[/url], Short Story: [quote name=ShortStory] [size=1]Dakota shivered on her pedestal, overlooking a small crowd. She looked over at the pair of two coatls walking off, the markings on their feathers the exact same as her own. They were her parents. Well, not exactly, everyone in her clan - no, her old clan - knew that all the dragons not given any fabrics to keep warm on the ice were meant only to produce hatchlings who would then leave to explore. Most of whom were sent here. She shivered again. Dakota did not like exploring. Even where she was now, the northernmost floe of the icefield, where the dragons with the unnerving violet eyes came each year to take dragons to the mainland of Sornieth. Dakota wanted to stay on the icefield, away from all the other flights. Why was this the opposite of what she had dreamed of? A few hours later, Dakota stared off into the crowd, thinking about how great it would be to be introduced into a clan where everyone was nice and loved everyone in the clan equally. But she almost fell off the stand when a ice blue skydancer swished her tail back and forth in front of her face. “Hey! Coatl!” She demanded. Dakota snapped back to her senses and realized the spot where she had been staring at was right in between the skydancer’s eyes. They looked like the dragon was young, like her… She looked away quickly, but then looked back. The dragon had the same markings - “HEY!” Dakota snapped to attention, her tail straightening. She looked the skydancer in the eyes. Again. They were ice blue. Another dragon from the Icefield?! Her lucky day! “HEYYYYY COATL!” The skydancer quipped again. Dakota finally snapped out of her thoughts. “Do you want to get off that freezing pedestal or not?! I’m trying to do you a favor!” Dakota managed to stutter a measly “Ok.” She hopped down, still a bit confused, while the master of the auction took down her plaque. She followed the skydancer through the crowd, staring at her ice blue tail. Almost the same markings… could she be… “So do you want to get something warm? Cause I know not all ice dragons are immune to the cold.” The skydancer turned around suddenly, and pulled her shimmery cloak around Dakota. She squeaked out a yes. They turned back and kept walking. Dakota pulled the skydancer’s cloak tighter. She seemed nice. Why not try to stay with her clan for a bit? But it was all so sudden… Maybe she should - The skydancer shoved a piping hot bread roll into her face, and all questioning thoughts ended. She took the roll, gratefully ate half of it, and walked without complaint past the auctioning area and into the snowfields. “My name’s Outcast.” she chirruped, and turned to Dakota expectantly. She started to open her mouth but - “I’m part of the Blooming Star clan. I used to live on the Icefield, which is why I come there to pick up new dragons for the clan. All by myself!” Another voice spoke. “And me.” Dakota turned, surprised, and saw a second dragon in the trees, with the same markings as Outcast. Similar to her own. “But go on. You’re doing a great job.” Outcast turned back to Dakota, her chest fur fluffed with pride. “I’m sure we’ll get along fine. I mean, we have the same colors… well, I’ll let you decide for yourself.” Dakota smiled, and replied, “I’m Dakota. And, uh, thanks for picking me? My clan sends off hatchlings like it’s nothing…” she chuckled uncomfortably. “I’m not very good at introductions, but… yep.” She finished awkwardly, trudging through the snow. Outcast looked at the other dragon, and smiled… somewhat knowingly. Dakota kept her eyes ahead of her, still thinking about the bread roll and how good it was. The warmth, the way it crunched open… Splat. A snowball fell from her face, and, after jumping probably a good wing’s length into the air, Dakota glared at Outcast, who was happily holding another snowball. Dakota raised her eyebrows, and picked up another handful of snow. “You should know that I always win in snowball fights. Don’t even try.” Outcast remarked, slightly smirking. “We’ll see,” replied Dakota, and hurled a handful of snow at her face. “HEY! PLAY NICE!” Dakota giggled, and ducked behind a tree. “I thought we established that rule long ago…” Dakota muttered, sitting in a pile of melting snow. “What rule?” Dakota stared at Outcast, exasperated. “That you don’t throw snowballs unless it’s winter?” Outcast grinned. “When there’s snow, it’s winter. Where it’s winter, there are snowballs. It’s a fact of life. Deal with it.” Dakota sighed, looking up at the sparkling flowers. She still didn’t get why the starwoods… sparkled. Just one of the many odd facts of the Starfall Isles, she guessed. “Well, we should probably get back. Evening rune-readings, you know. Let’s not miss them again.” Shaking off the melting snow, she stood up. Outcast sighed too. “Fine. I’ll be in my tent. See you.” She stalked off through the trees. Dakota followed, shivering in the summer wind. The trees towered over her, and although she was too tired to look up, she could see the shadows illuminated by starlight. Nights were always like that. She almost missed the auroras of the ice floes, but there were plenty of ice dragons here, and the warm, breezy nights suited her. As she came into camp, she heard muttering coming from a tent, and confused whispering. She stopped, and listened. Nothing comprehensible. She peeped through the flap, and finally ducked in. Dragons were huddled around something. Oracle?! Another random prophecy? Great. One of the dragons turned their head. “Dakota!” She hissed desperately. “Quiet!” Dakota turned to Oracle. The old ice dragon had a tendency to tell random messages at random moments. His wings shimmered like the auroras of the icefields, blue and pink and purple. The union of arcane and ice. He opened his mouth. Everyone fell silent. “You must go.” Everyone started murmuring. Oracle sighed. “No, that’s not what I mean! I need to talk to the ice dragon alone!” They all turned to Dakota. This usually happened. The old oracle needed to talk to a dragon of the same flight. They almost always picked Dakota. Outcast was too impatient for his slow, monotone readings. She sighed, and stepped into the middle of the enclosure. They all swiftly exited. The old dragon looked up. “Look at the old maps, youngling. The gods cannot reach.” What? Dakota envisioned a map of Sornieth. What was she supposed to make out of that - “The Wastes.” The Plague flight?! “The Ashfall Wastes. The Flamecaller. They reach through the Plateau.” Oracle coughed a few times, and shook the condensation off of his glowing wings. The wind domain was in between arcane and fire, yes. Ice was too. Dakota sat down. “Their fiery touch could melt everything. Unless…” The fire flight was known to be very touchy, but they wouldn’t destroy, unless they needed something. Were they trying to get to something in the isles? The old dragon coughed out a name, syllable by syllable. “Espresso.” The wind dragon? She was so sweet…. “She must go.” What? Dakota stared at the old dragon harder. Wind was between arcane and fire, but that didn’t mean anything. “To the volcano. Or everything might just wither.” Dakota angled her head. There was no reason for this to happen. But sometimes weird things happened. Espresso was a good dragon. She did her part for the clan. But if they couldn’t let her go, would it be worth it if everything she loved disappeared?[/size] [/quote] Quotes: meh. Ironic that the example quotes are in a quote... [quote name=Quotes] “Everything in this world has a story to tell.” “I am both the Ice, and the Fire. The space in between where nothing is certain, yet everything is real.” “Even the blackest heart once beat red.” “Diamonds don’t crack under pressure. They cut.” “You need to be yourself- wait, nevermind. That got us killed last time.” “I think I just got an emotion…” “At least your night terrors go away when you wake up.” “SUGAR GIMME GIMME GIMME” “I. Just. Don’t. Know. [/quote] Poems: [quote name=Poems] [columns]Stars were never meant to be left alone. Desperation and determination made sure of that, The sheer fear of being out there in that unknown Would dim our heavenly gleam. So what was I supposed to do as my kin Plunged down from the sky, A streak of heavenly flame coating her skin? I could not just watch her radiance ebb. And through that starlit tapestry of regal flame I watched our threads separate And we, which once were the same, Became lost. But as our hearts started to part ways, I couldn’t bear to leave her And start a different phase So I fell after her, two streaking stars Falling through a sky of static celestial That were never meant to move Never meant to shy and shrink from pure potential Never meant to confine possibility And as we fell, One and one and not the same anymore - I could tell - I wanted her to slow, [nextcol] To come back, To stop the slowly growing chains That we once used to lack Of flesh, of blood, Of pulsing, resonant, beats of heart That which throb, and cover That once beautiful, twinkling part Played by us But we no longer twist in light and luminescence do we Our bones click and clack along Shattered and stressed just to be No longer infinite No longer immortal No longer royal Just mortal And vulnerable. And now I can’t help thinking that You pulled me down here. Chained me to a form all the stars would laugh at. But test me with ridicule and words of hate, I would still follow you anywhere. You’re a half of me I would never relinquish, And to see us part would be rare. I could never bear that kind of anguish. [/columns] [/quote] [quote=Poems continued][columns]Crescendo A crashing waterfall of voice and song, Coalescing into a thread of interwoven melodies That twist and turn, presenting themselves As a cacophony of meaning and music For a wandering ear to hear.[nextcol]Uprooted, Is a flower still a flower? Compared to the firmly planted rose? When one travels From one land to another It’s not received as proposed. See it. In this new soil Petals intact, Perfectly still a flower. Just because of this juxtapose Will you still see it so?[/columns][/quote]
HOVdAYRm_o.png

Dragon Bios
FullDragonBio wrote:
L U C I D A
The Siren
Ethereal - Curious - Solemn
“There’s something looming in the darkness. Watching. Waiting. Singing.”

Lucida was born on the Seer’s island. But she felt there was… something different. Her parents were dragons with dark pasts, her mother being the cold necromancer and her father mysteriously disappearing as soon as she was hatched. From a young age, she learned to toy with the boundaries of life and death, to manipulate. It came easy. Too easy. The clan’s Moirai detected something dark in her future. They couldn’t be sure what it was, but they were sure it wasn’t good. They isolated her. Just in time, it seemed.
But then there was a storm. The largest anyone had seen. Lucida was left in the rain. But she didn’t fear it. She reveled in it in a way that it made it seem she actually enjoyed it. And then, she started to sing.
Are dragons supposed to sing? It wouldn’t seem so, but Lucida sang, and as she sang, the storm gathered around her. It empowered her.
“I have been blessed. By both the Storm and the Seer.”
Since then, she has been able to sing both life and death. Her words weave prophecies into strings of music that never break, restraining the bearer to their words, every action determined by her music. The Moirai quickly brought her into their ranks, but she has always felt… different somehow. Not only seeing the fates of others, but truly dictating them.
Lucida is always careful about everything, who she trusts, where she goes, what she sings. She can feel her potential, but doesn’t know how to harness it. She knows her heritage of unrestrained power and recklessness, and she can’t say if she likes that or not. She’s still finding her place on the island. She may not be sure, but she is sure there is a reason that she ended up here.

D R A C U L A
“This is my home and they are my family, even if they don’t know I’m here.”

Dracula paused on the edge of the caves that he had grown to wander at night, loving the feel of the empty tunnels lined with orange light. It was eerie and also familiar, and he thought that it suited him as he passed by with his dark drapes that were made out of nothing but shadow. His stomach growled again, a sensation that startled the ghostly hands curling around his wings.
“Shush,” he whispered to his stomach. “I’ll find something.”
But he hadn’t found anything. Things didn’t fall very often down the slope, and if they did, the flowing sands obscured them. And if he did find them, they were usually already eaten, or couldn’t be eaten at all. So he stared out longingly into the sands, wishing for something to come, trying not to look back into the caverns full of dragons, dragons that he knew not but were still important to him, as important as family.
They were family, right?
Anything outside of the stony sloped walls was prey, and he was glad to hunt. He needed it. He had found nothing in a couple of days, and was desperate. Desperate enough to prey on his - no. He would never. So he plunged into the sand, feeling it start to catch on every strand of fur and pull him down. He had to find something. So he pushed deeper, barely unfurling his wings as to use them to propel him down into the darkness. He shouldn’t be afraid, he knew, as he roamed the night, commanded it and was one with it, but the mystery of the unknown still sent chills down his long spine, curling up and over mysteries better left alone. He clenched his eyes shut once more, and pushed himself down further.
“Ack!” Suddenly a sharp pain shot through his foot like a bolt of lightning, and he recoiled into a ball. Forcing himself to think instead of act on instinct, he froze in place. It either had to be a piece of shrapnel or an animal. An animal that had blood, blood that could give him life. Without pausing a second more, he started to dive down again. The pain came again, sharp and biting, but this time it wasn’t a quick snap. It kept coming, sending streams of lightning through his veins, and he wanted to flinch and turn away but hunger made him resistant. He reached through the ever-moving grains towards the source, and just as a talon brushed something rigid and hard - either a hide or a piece of metal, he hoped it was the former - a rush of electricity shot through his wing stronger than the little scratches before and he screamed. Instinct overcame him and he pushed to the surface of the sands, gasping, his eyes burning like red hot pokers.
Footsteps. He turned towards the looming cavern of his home, about to turn back for the night in spite of the biting hunger, but he saw a dragon with purple wings rush into the opening on two legs. He immediately recognized her as the clan leader, a dragon who was a bit intimidating to him. He sunk a bit into the sands again, only his snout visible.
In her claws she possessed a flickering flame, orange as the noonday sun, that she waved around.
“Who’s there?” She clipped. “Friend or foe?”
About to speak, Dracula rose to the surface, but instinct pulled him forward instead of up. Hunger was at the forefront of his senses. As he realized it he tried to pull back, but to no avail.
You’ll get yourself killed, he thought, she’s the most fearsome of the clan, don’t even try, but he still was pulled forward, skulking under the surface. She straightened, looked out one last time, and started to retreat. He started to move faster.
“No!” He cried sharply into the darkness, then froze as the leader froze too and whipped around, brandishing her flame like a weapon.
Don’t don’t don’t don’t don’t…
He slowly forced himself to relax, a warmth in his chest spreading. She was protecting the clan. She was the clan. He shouldn’t be hunting her.
He shouldn’t be hunting anyone, he knew this. Pushing his hunger back again into the recesses of his mind, he closed his eyes, watching under his eyelids for her flame’s light to disappear. Once it did, he started to swim through to the opening, staying to the side of the dark cave. As he washed up, he didn’t move. He just stared back into the darkness, into the unknown. It contained so many secrets, and it enticed him, but scared him at the same time.
The leader had stood up to it. She had faced it unflinchingly.
So he would too. He rose to his feet, steadfast, and stood as a sentinel against the monsters, determination pulsing through him, a new kind of blood. Blood that gave him life. Blood that gave the clan life as he protected them, and at the same time, himself.
More examples of dragon bios.

Clan Bio: my own clan - the old bio.
ClanBio wrote:
Deep in the stones of the Sunbeam Ruins, there is a place called the Sundial Terrace where all dragons young and old gather. This place has been home to many clans for many years and is now the home of this clan.
A sparkling ridgeback walks up.
"Bonjour, mes amis.
I am Rhenina, head of the Emberlight clan. Here we welcome dragons from all flights, and the majority of our little clan here is made up of travellers, refugees, and explorers."
She seems to take great pride in introducing her clan, and is very regal about it.
"Many hatchlings have grown up here." She gestures to a pile of abandoned eggshells in a corner. "But everyone seems to avoid them and their-" she scoffs- "territory. Amethyst and Pearl are the only ones who ever go over there."
Two skydancers walk up to you. There seems to be a lot of them here.
"HELLO!"
A whiff of eggshells hits you. You walk away hastily to a pastel red imperial, who is walking around aimlessly. He stops suddenly, looking surprised.
"oh... hi there. I'm Firethrush... though most folks call me Thrushie. I’m in charge of the coliseum. I don't really like violence... but I don't fight... I PLAN." He gestures to a pile of paper with scribbles covering each and every one. "and please... give me potions if you have any. The little ones are always running about, breaking things, getting bit by rabbits and ending up depleting the stores."
Rhenina, who has been following you around creepily all this time, mentions sternly something about battling.
"But no exalting. It is too violent and heartbreaking...." She trails off. "We must defend ourselves, with our own dragons. Some dragons like to fight, but here we are strongly against fighting other dragons. There are other ways to get food and treasure."
Firethrush coughs, looking at a meager pile of coins in a corner. Rhenina smiles sheepishly.
Then you walk away, into a field of dragons, most who are either muttering to themselves or running about like hyper little sprites.

Forum Lore: from my hatchery. Each section is tailored to fit the topic of the section.
ForumLore wrote:
Main (first after banner) lore:
It’s been a long night in the Sunbeam Ruins, searching for your dragon. Just a little bit further... You traverse around yet another stone pillar, growls coming from above. They’re nothing dragon-like.
You hurry under a overhang of rock, planning to stay there until morning, but it’s cold and sandy. You walk around a bit more to try and find some more cover from the wind. You suspect a sandstorm is coming. Facing the wall of rock, you notice some type of crushed sugar or crystal on the ground, crunching beneath your talons.
You follow the trail to a crevice in the wall, yellow light streaming through the crack, illuminating the tiny specks of sand in the dry, cold air. You try to peer through, only to be knocked back by a orange striped skydancer wrapped in bandanas to keep out the sand. She pays you no heed, and you hold the door and slip in.
Inside is a set of stairs, leading down into a cast area of covered stalls and pools of sparkling liquid. On one side is a stone window, a secretary, you think. You walk over to see a fluffy tundra inspecting some eggshells. She looks up.
“Well hello there! You seem to have stumbled in from that sandstorm.” She hands you a bucket of glitter, which you stare at.
“Oh. You don’t know where you are, do you? This is the Sunstar Crystals Hatchery, famous as the Lightweaver herself. We’re known by many other names, as the place is divided up into mini villages, but... well, you’re here, aren’t you? I’ll show you around.”

Lore after rules:
She leads you down the stairs, which also seem to be coated in what you now see is glitter, into a labyrinth of booths, each with various baskets with blankets, eggs, and sometimes baby dragons. Everything is lit in a warm glow by yellow crystals held up by string in each booth. The ceiling of the cavern is covered in a painted vista of a purple, pink, and blue night sky, the colors faded but the stars seem to twinkle in the crystals’ light. You decide to stay a bit, as the tundra leads you towards a booth.
Lore before dragons for sale:
Each booth is manned by two dragons, most like colors, and each trying to sell little dragons, many showing off a basket of yellow and purple patterned blankets, some containing pearly perfect round eggs. They are all very excited.
Lore before pairs/pricing extras:
You walk towards the middle of the cavern, under a giant stalactite covered in crystals ranging from bright yellow to a deep blue. It glitters in the town’s light, casting specks of light on the ceiling, forming bright shining constellations in the painted hues of galaxies.
A giant stone tablet towers above, dragons flying at various levels. One side holds all the names of the booths, another a giant clear stained glass window, one with a picture of a Sornieth coin and another covered in sky blue gems.

Off-Site "Short" Story, Short Story:
ShortStory wrote:
Dakota shivered on her pedestal, overlooking a small crowd. She looked over at the pair of two coatls walking off, the markings on their feathers the exact same as her own. They were her parents. Well, not exactly, everyone in her clan - no, her old clan - knew that all the dragons not given any fabrics to keep warm on the ice were meant only to produce hatchlings who would then leave to explore. Most of whom were sent here.
She shivered again. Dakota did not like exploring. Even where she was now, the northernmost floe of the icefield, where the dragons with the unnerving violet eyes came each year to take dragons to the mainland of Sornieth.
Dakota wanted to stay on the icefield, away from all the other flights. Why was this the opposite of what she had dreamed of?

A few hours later, Dakota stared off into the crowd, thinking about how great it would be to be introduced into a clan where everyone was nice and loved everyone in the clan equally. But she almost fell off the stand when a ice blue skydancer swished her tail back and forth in front of her face.
“Hey! Coatl!” She demanded. Dakota snapped back to her senses and realized the spot where she had been staring at was right in between the skydancer’s eyes. They looked like the dragon was young, like her… She looked away quickly, but then looked back. The dragon had the same markings -
“HEY!” Dakota snapped to attention, her tail straightening. She looked the skydancer in the eyes. Again. They were ice blue. Another dragon from the Icefield?! Her lucky day!
“HEYYYYY COATL!” The skydancer quipped again. Dakota finally snapped out of her thoughts. “Do you want to get off that freezing pedestal or not?! I’m trying to do you a favor!”
Dakota managed to stutter a measly “Ok.” She hopped down, still a bit confused, while the master of the auction took down her plaque. She followed the skydancer through the crowd, staring at her ice blue tail. Almost the same markings… could she be…
“So do you want to get something warm? Cause I know not all ice dragons are immune to the cold.” The skydancer turned around suddenly, and pulled her shimmery cloak around Dakota. She squeaked out a yes. They turned back and kept walking. Dakota pulled the skydancer’s cloak tighter. She seemed nice. Why not try to stay with her clan for a bit? But it was all so sudden… Maybe she should -
The skydancer shoved a piping hot bread roll into her face, and all questioning thoughts ended. She took the roll, gratefully ate half of it, and walked without complaint past the auctioning area and into the snowfields.

“My name’s Outcast.” she chirruped, and turned to Dakota expectantly. She started to open her mouth but - “I’m part of the Blooming Star clan. I used to live on the Icefield, which is why I come there to pick up new dragons for the clan. All by myself!”
Another voice spoke. “And me.” Dakota turned, surprised, and saw a second dragon in the trees, with the same markings as Outcast. Similar to her own. “But go on. You’re doing a great job.”
Outcast turned back to Dakota, her chest fur fluffed with pride. “I’m sure we’ll get along fine. I mean, we have the same colors… well, I’ll let you decide for yourself.”
Dakota smiled, and replied, “I’m Dakota. And, uh, thanks for picking me? My clan sends off hatchlings like it’s nothing…” she chuckled uncomfortably. “I’m not very good at introductions, but… yep.” She finished awkwardly, trudging through the snow.
Outcast looked at the other dragon, and smiled… somewhat knowingly. Dakota kept her eyes ahead of her, still thinking about the bread roll and how good it was. The warmth, the way it crunched open…
Splat.
A snowball fell from her face, and, after jumping probably a good wing’s length into the air, Dakota glared at Outcast, who was happily holding another snowball. Dakota raised her eyebrows, and picked up another handful of snow.
“You should know that I always win in snowball fights. Don’t even try.” Outcast remarked, slightly smirking.
“We’ll see,” replied Dakota, and hurled a handful of snow at her face.
“HEY! PLAY NICE!”
Dakota giggled, and ducked behind a tree.

“I thought we established that rule long ago…” Dakota muttered, sitting in a pile of melting snow.
“What rule?”
Dakota stared at Outcast, exasperated. “That you don’t throw snowballs unless it’s winter?”
Outcast grinned. “When there’s snow, it’s winter. Where it’s winter, there are snowballs. It’s a fact of life. Deal with it.”
Dakota sighed, looking up at the sparkling flowers. She still didn’t get why the starwoods… sparkled. Just one of the many odd facts of the Starfall Isles, she guessed. “Well, we should probably get back. Evening rune-readings, you know. Let’s not miss them again.” Shaking off the melting snow, she stood up.
Outcast sighed too. “Fine. I’ll be in my tent. See you.” She stalked off through the trees. Dakota followed, shivering in the summer wind. The trees towered over her, and although she was too tired to look up, she could see the shadows illuminated by starlight. Nights were always like that. She almost missed the auroras of the ice floes, but there were plenty of ice dragons here, and the warm, breezy nights suited her.

As she came into camp, she heard muttering coming from a tent, and confused whispering. She stopped, and listened. Nothing comprehensible. She peeped through the flap, and finally ducked in. Dragons were huddled around something. Oracle?! Another random prophecy? Great.
One of the dragons turned their head. “Dakota!” She hissed desperately. “Quiet!”
Dakota turned to Oracle. The old ice dragon had a tendency to tell random messages at random moments. His wings shimmered like the auroras of the icefields, blue and pink and purple.
The union of arcane and ice.
He opened his mouth. Everyone fell silent.
“You must go.” Everyone started murmuring.
Oracle sighed. “No, that’s not what I mean! I need to talk to the ice dragon alone!” They all turned to Dakota. This usually happened. The old oracle needed to talk to a dragon of the same flight. They almost always picked Dakota. Outcast was too impatient for his slow, monotone readings.
She sighed, and stepped into the middle of the enclosure. They all swiftly exited.
The old dragon looked up.
“Look at the old maps, youngling. The gods cannot reach.”
What? Dakota envisioned a map of Sornieth. What was she supposed to make out of that -
“The Wastes.”
The Plague flight?!
“The Ashfall Wastes. The Flamecaller. They reach through the Plateau.” Oracle coughed a few times, and shook the condensation off of his glowing wings.
The wind domain was in between arcane and fire, yes. Ice was too. Dakota sat down.
“Their fiery touch could melt everything. Unless…”
The fire flight was known to be very touchy, but they wouldn’t destroy, unless they needed something. Were they trying to get to something in the isles?
The old dragon coughed out a name, syllable by syllable. “Espresso.”
The wind dragon? She was so sweet….
“She must go.”
What? Dakota stared at the old dragon harder. Wind was between arcane and fire, but that didn’t mean anything.
“To the volcano. Or everything might just wither.”
Dakota angled her head. There was no reason for this to happen. But sometimes weird things happened.
Espresso was a good dragon. She did her part for the clan. But if they couldn’t let her go, would it be worth it if everything she loved disappeared?

Quotes: meh. Ironic that the example quotes are in a quote...
Quotes wrote:
“Everything in this world has a story to tell.”
“I am both the Ice, and the Fire. The space in between where nothing is certain, yet everything is real.”
“Even the blackest heart once beat red.”
“Diamonds don’t crack under pressure. They cut.”
“You need to be yourself- wait, nevermind. That got us killed last time.”
“I think I just got an emotion…”
“At least your night terrors go away when you wake up.”
“SUGAR GIMME GIMME GIMME”
“I. Just. Don’t. Know.

Poems:
Poems wrote:
Stars were never meant to be left alone.
Desperation and determination made sure of that,
The sheer fear of being out there in that unknown
Would dim our heavenly gleam.

So what was I supposed to do as my kin
Plunged down from the sky,
A streak of heavenly flame coating her skin?
I could not just watch her radiance ebb.

And through that starlit tapestry of regal flame
I watched our threads separate
And we, which once were the same,
Became lost.

But as our hearts started to part ways,
I couldn’t bear to leave her
And start a different phase
So I fell after her, two streaking stars

Falling through a sky of static celestial
That were never meant to move
Never meant to shy and shrink from pure potential
Never meant to confine possibility

And as we fell,
One and one and not the same anymore
- I could tell -
I wanted her to slow,
To come back,
To stop the slowly growing chains
That we once used to lack
Of flesh, of blood,

Of pulsing, resonant, beats of heart
That which throb, and cover
That once beautiful, twinkling part
Played by us

But we no longer twist in light and luminescence do we
Our bones click and clack along
Shattered and stressed just to be
No longer infinite

No longer immortal
No longer royal
Just mortal
And vulnerable.

And now I can’t help thinking that
You pulled me down here.
Chained me to a form all the stars would laugh at.
But test me with ridicule and words of hate,

I would still follow you anywhere.
You’re a half of me I would never relinquish,
And to see us part would be rare.
I could never bear that kind of anguish.
Poems continued wrote:
Crescendo
A crashing waterfall of voice and song,
Coalescing into a thread of interwoven melodies
That twist and turn, presenting themselves
As a cacophony of meaning and music
For a wandering ear to hear.
Uprooted,
Is a flower still a flower?
Compared to the firmly planted rose?
When one travels
From one land to another
It’s not received as proposed.

See it.

In this new soil
Petals intact,
Perfectly still a flower.
Just because of this juxtapose
Will you still see it so?
[center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2412704/1#post_2412704] • Top [/url][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2412704/1#post_32562083] • Prices •[/url] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2412704/1#post_32562096] Examples •[/url] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2412704/1#post_32562106] Ordering • [/url] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2412704/1#post_32562114] Affiliates/Pinglist • [/url][/center] [center][img]https://images2.imgbox.com/fc/0f/DRN0mxhp_o.png[/img][/center] Form for anything. Copy and Paste it. [code] @Emberlight [b]Username:[/b] [b]What is it you want? (item, components, edited? special add-ons?)[/b] [b]For What (dragon, clan, thread, preferably link):[/b] [b]Lore-Based (on Sornieth, clan, or no lore?):[/b] [b]Length (paragraphs, word count):[/b] [b]Style Notes (1st/2nd/3rd person, more descriptive, more action, overall feel - ethereal, neutral/default, or other, narrative or bio?):[/b] [b]Notes:[/b] [/code] I will try to PM you within 1-5 days or more/less, depending on length and my availability. If I don't finish within 2-3 weeks (longer if short story), I will discount your price. I correspond, give previews, and take payment through Messages. Please put this tag below your lore to credit me: Lore by [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2412704/1]Emberlight[/url] [code]Lore by [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2412704/1]Emberlight[/url][/code]
DRN0mxhp_o.png

Form for anything. Copy and Paste it.
Code:
@Emberlight [b]Username:[/b] [b]What is it you want? (item, components, edited? special add-ons?)[/b] [b]For What (dragon, clan, thread, preferably link):[/b] [b]Lore-Based (on Sornieth, clan, or no lore?):[/b] [b]Length (paragraphs, word count):[/b] [b]Style Notes (1st/2nd/3rd person, more descriptive, more action, overall feel - ethereal, neutral/default, or other, narrative or bio?):[/b] [b]Notes:[/b]

I will try to PM you within 1-5 days or more/less, depending on length and my availability.
If I don't finish within 2-3 weeks (longer if short story), I will discount your price.
I correspond, give previews, and take payment through Messages.

Please put this tag below your lore to credit me:
Lore by Emberlight
Code:
Lore by [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2412704/1]Emberlight[/url]
[center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2412704/1#post_2412704] • Top [/url][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2412704/1#post_32562083] • Prices •[/url] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2412704/1#post_32562096] Examples •[/url] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2412704/1#post_32562106] Ordering • [/url] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2412704/1#post_32562114] Affiliates/Pinglist • [/url][/center] [center][b][size=4]Affiliates/Pinglist[/center][/b][/size] Ping me if you want to be affiliates! [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2482166#post_2482166][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/447173606238191628/474306727953825812/Lore_Store.jpg[/img][/url][/center] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2598253][img]https://i.imgur.com/bkwN1Yw.jpg[/img][/url] --------- My banner: [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2412704][img]https://images2.imgbox.com/c8/92/r0GtY4hk_o.png[/img][/url] [code][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2412704][img]https://images2.imgbox.com/c8/92/r0GtY4hk_o.png[/img][/url][/code] Signature button: [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2412704][img]https://images2.imgbox.com/ea/91/UhodL5Oi_o.png[/img][/url] [code][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2412704][img]https://images2.imgbox.com/ea/91/UhodL5Oi_o.png[/img][/url][/img][/code] Credit to [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2472393/1]Anivia[/url] for the wonderful graphics!
Affiliates/Pinglist

Ping me if you want to be affiliates!
Lore_Store.jpg
bkwN1Yw.jpg

My banner:
r0GtY4hk_o.png
Code:
[url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2412704][img]https://images2.imgbox.com/c8/92/r0GtY4hk_o.png[/img][/url]

Signature button:
UhodL5Oi_o.png
Code:
[url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2412704][img]https://images2.imgbox.com/ea/91/UhodL5Oi_o.png[/img][/url][/img]

Credit to Anivia for the wonderful graphics!
[b]Finished Dragons:[/b] (note: most of these are exalted. :( If you ever do exalt a dragon with lore, please tell me so I can save the lore. So, if you do wish to see a dragon with lore/one of these, ask me.) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=32467172][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/324672/32467172.png[/img][/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=37219736][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/372198/37219736.png[/img][/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=44483481][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/444835/44483481.png[/img][/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=39994178][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/399942/39994178.png[/img][/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=40000211][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/400003/40000211.png[/img][/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=40076765][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/400768/40076765.png[/img][/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=40017701][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/400178/40017701.png[/img][/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=39258128][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/392582/39258128.png[/img][/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=40051219][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/400513/40051219.png[/img][/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=911173][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/9112/911173.png[/img][/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=48047263][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/480473/48047263.png[/img][/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=20607446][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/206075/20607446.png[/img][/url] [b]Finished Off-Site:[/b] [url=https://toyhou.se/~literature/14190.contact]Saveen[/url]
Finished Dragons:
(note: most of these are exalted. :( If you ever do exalt a dragon with lore, please tell me so I can save the lore. So, if you do wish to see a dragon with lore/one of these, ask me.)
32467172.png 37219736.png 44483481.png
39994178.png 40000211.png 40076765.png
40017701.png 39258128.png 40051219.png
911173.png 48047263.png 20607446.png

Finished Off-Site:
Saveen
Link directory on top still to be done
Link directory on top still to be done
^^ aaaandddd
^^ aaaandddd
open.
open.
@Emberlight [b]Username:[/b]Neverland [b]Item(s):[/b] [b]For What (dragon, clan, thread, preferably link):[/b][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=32467172] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/324672/32467172_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Lore-Based? (Y/N):[/b]Yes [b]Specifications (topic, components, theme):[/b] [b]Length (in pages for google docs, inches for Flight Rising, or word count. Default Settings):[/b] Just around 2 paragraphs? [b]BBCoded? (Y/N):[/b] No need [b]Notes:[/b] He has a few notes on his bio, and is training to be a Lv 25 warrior
@Emberlight
Username:Neverland
Item(s):
For What (dragon, clan, thread, preferably link):
32467172_350.png

Lore-Based? (Y/N):Yes
Specifications (topic, components, theme):
Length (in pages for google docs, inches for
Flight Rising, or word count. Default Settings):
Just around 2 paragraphs?
BBCoded? (Y/N): No need
Notes: He has a few notes on his bio, and is training to be a Lv 25 warrior