Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Your strange phobias
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
I've got one phobia, and boy am I AFRAID.

Leeches.

I watched some random show when I was little, and it was mindless, but I was small, and I didn't understand that it was fake. So an episode with a leech being a pal was on, but it showed it sucking blood, and I was scarred.

Not even in cartoons I will ever say I'm ok with those creatures. You stay far away from me, and we'll be chill.
I've got one phobia, and boy am I AFRAID.

Leeches.

I watched some random show when I was little, and it was mindless, but I was small, and I didn't understand that it was fake. So an episode with a leech being a pal was on, but it showed it sucking blood, and I was scarred.

Not even in cartoons I will ever say I'm ok with those creatures. You stay far away from me, and we'll be chill.
@rabidwhovian I also am terrified of wasps! I will not go in my room at all until mom kills it lol. I also get nervous driving on bridges over water because i'm scared it will break and i'll be trapped underwater in my car.
@rabidwhovian I also am terrified of wasps! I will not go in my room at all until mom kills it lol. I also get nervous driving on bridges over water because i'm scared it will break and i'll be trapped underwater in my car.
*B.R Hatchery*

Wishlist: By Item

Wishlist: By Dragon
To Find a Dragon-ers: Please ping even if you aren't interested! :)
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17