Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Your strange phobias
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
I have alot of stupid phobias
Just a few:
Ranidaphobia (fear of frogs)
Hydroskourophobia (fear of deep and murky water)
Acrophobia ( fear of heights)
Acridophobia (fear of locusts)
Pediophobia (fear of mannequins)
Chiroptophobia (fear of bats)
Fear of small sprayer planes (couldn't find actual name)
The first 3 I have almost full on panic attacks where i nearly faint and the last few i'm just not comfortable around.
I have alot of stupid phobias
Just a few:
Ranidaphobia (fear of frogs)
Hydroskourophobia (fear of deep and murky water)
Acrophobia ( fear of heights)
Acridophobia (fear of locusts)
Pediophobia (fear of mannequins)
Chiroptophobia (fear of bats)
Fear of small sprayer planes (couldn't find actual name)
The first 3 I have almost full on panic attacks where i nearly faint and the last few i'm just not comfortable around.
I have a huuuuuuuuuuuuge phobia of spiders. Like more than most arachnophobes.
I also have a fear of pregnancy, though it will probably never happen (I'm a trans guy)
others are fear of drowning, being burned alive and being flayed/tortured/put in a red room.
This one may upset some but...whatever. I have a huge fear of cultists/hyper religious people, groups and organizations. Probably cuz I grew up in a cult
I have a huuuuuuuuuuuuge phobia of spiders. Like more than most arachnophobes.
I also have a fear of pregnancy, though it will probably never happen (I'm a trans guy)
others are fear of drowning, being burned alive and being flayed/tortured/put in a red room.
This one may upset some but...whatever. I have a huge fear of cultists/hyper religious people, groups and organizations. Probably cuz I grew up in a cult
tumblr_inline_n51c5lRQg41r4n64i.gif

I'm scared of elevators. I do not know why, but they just scare me. I always take the stairs or escalators when going places with multiple floor.

The other things I'm afraid of is wolves and sharks. Actually I'm not sure it's a fear because they're animals and I don't want them to die, but I want them as far away from me as possible.

I'm scared of elevators. I do not know why, but they just scare me. I always take the stairs or escalators when going places with multiple floor.

The other things I'm afraid of is wolves and sharks. Actually I'm not sure it's a fear because they're animals and I don't want them to die, but I want them as far away from me as possible.
4xd1oW3.png
Pregnancy scares the crap out of me. I don't want to be pregnant, I don't want to be around pregnant people, i've had several nightmares about being pregnant. And it's not just pregnancy, I never want to give birth, and the thought of it makes me want to throw up.
Pregnancy scares the crap out of me. I don't want to be pregnant, I don't want to be around pregnant people, i've had several nightmares about being pregnant. And it's not just pregnancy, I never want to give birth, and the thought of it makes me want to throw up.
100px-Noun_project_1110.svg.png100px-Noun_project_1110.svg.png100px-Noun_project_1110.svg.png100px-Noun_project_1110.svg.png100px-Noun_project_1110.svg.png
netflix cancelling sense8
netflix cancelling sense8
P20SGb4.gif 46f50f75104349928b2b563ef0bd79f0.png 7d8e2ec83eb93e741fea5c9bf2d420d1.png RM3KMxz.gif
(kinda reviving this thread here) [img]http://i1.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/967/747/c47.jpg[/img] i also really despise insects, especially crickets. even though i own a leopard gecko, so im trying to come over my fear of crickets.
(kinda reviving this thread here)

c47.jpg

i also really despise insects, especially crickets. even though i own a leopard gecko, so im trying to come over my fear of crickets.
xulc4O8.png
Cockroaches. I am terrified of cockroaches. If one landed on me I'd probably pass out. Commercials for Fear Factor made me cry as a kid because it was always about touching or eating cockroaches.

I think I got this phobia from my mom screaming at them and therefore developed a Little Albert-esque response to the gross things. Eugh.
Cockroaches. I am terrified of cockroaches. If one landed on me I'd probably pass out. Commercials for Fear Factor made me cry as a kid because it was always about touching or eating cockroaches.

I think I got this phobia from my mom screaming at them and therefore developed a Little Albert-esque response to the gross things. Eugh.
9mjyPzr.png
rowan they/them
certified cryptid™
I was watching this movie one day, and this guy pulled out a stocky silver gun and pointed it at the screen in the movie. I don't know what type of gun, but its the only type of gun that effects me like this. Seeing that gun pointed at me (even if it was just movie) triggered a really unsettling emotion. My heart rate rapidly increased and I got super nervous

Point any other gun at me in movie and ill be fine, unless its a big stocky silver one
I was watching this movie one day, and this guy pulled out a stocky silver gun and pointed it at the screen in the movie. I don't know what type of gun, but its the only type of gun that effects me like this. Seeing that gun pointed at me (even if it was just movie) triggered a really unsettling emotion. My heart rate rapidly increased and I got super nervous

Point any other gun at me in movie and ill be fine, unless its a big stocky silver one
Nothing here... IMG_2249.gif
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2262775
Join this Raffle!
Wet bread and soggy toilet paper. I can't deal with either if these things and I am afraid
Wet bread and soggy toilet paper. I can't deal with either if these things and I am afraid
Grape Juice and beetles.
Grape Juice and beetles.
always lurking. g1 collector
373.gif401.gif
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17