Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | "Ooops" Moments
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Wrote Pokedex. Y'all..y'all know what autocorrect did
Wrote Pokedex. Y'all..y'all know what autocorrect did
xEyhnVi.gif
Broke a kids ankles by scaring them off my porch during halloween...

(honestly)
Broke a kids ankles by scaring them off my porch during halloween...

(honestly)

Lore Shop - Wishlist - Clan Lore

rsz_lore.png
Literally just fell off my chair while looking at a ridiculous communist meme XDDD
Literally just fell off my chair while looking at a ridiculous communist meme XDDD
1s_by_cas_a_fras-dcak1ku.png
2s_by_cas_a_fras-dcak1kn.png
3s_by_cas_a_fras-dcak1kd.pngShe/Her | +3 hours FR Time 965_0fd465b848564ebc_I.gif
[quote name="ExcelsisDeo" date=2017-04-20 16:37:56] Literally just fell off my chair while looking at a ridiculous communist meme XDDD [/quote] wa
ExcelsisDeo wrote on 2017-04-20:
wa
I have synesthesia 6kglit91v0.gif
[quote name="Pastelshades" date=2017-04-19 15:50:14] It's more of an awkward moment, but once I was standing, watching my younger brother have soccer practice. Suddenly someone behind said hi. So I said hi, but they were talking to someone else... [/quote] Or when somebody's waving at you and you wave back, but they were waving the person behind you. So you awkwardly slide your hand back to your side and pretend that nothing happened when in reality you're screaming on the inside. MMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmMMmmMM.
Pastelshades wrote on 2017-04-19:
It's more of an awkward moment, but once I was standing, watching my younger brother have soccer practice. Suddenly someone behind said hi. So I said hi, but they were talking to someone else...

Or when somebody's waving at you and you wave back, but they were waving the person behind you. So you awkwardly slide your hand back to your side and pretend that nothing happened when in reality you're screaming on the inside. MMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmMMmmMM.
o007-d01-Amorah.pngo007-d02-Amorah.pngo007-d03-Amorah.pngo007-d04-Amorah.pngs064-d01-Amorah.pngs064-d02-Amorah.pngs064-d03-Amorah.pngs064-d04-Amorah.pngs064-d05-Amorah.pngs064-d06-Amorah.pngs064-d07-Amorah.pngs064-d08-Amorah.pngs064-d09-Amorah.pngs064-d10-Amorah.pngs075-d01-Amorah.pngs075-d02-Amorah.pngs075-d03-Amorah.pngs075-d04-Amorah.pngs075-d05-Amorah.pngs075-d06-Amorah.pngo007-d05-Amorah.png
ADb9Vnz.png
[quote name="Amorah" date=2017-04-21 10:52:44] Or when somebody's waving at you and you wave back, but they were waving the person behind you. So you awkwardly slide your hand back to your side and pretend that nothing happened when in reality you're screaming on the inside. MMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmMMmmMM. [/quote] never had i problem with this whats wrong with waving to a random stranger for no apparent reason?
Amorah wrote on 2017-04-21:
Or when somebody's waving at you and you wave back, but they were waving the person behind you. So you awkwardly slide your hand back to your side and pretend that nothing happened when in reality you're screaming on the inside. MMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmMMmmMM.

never had i problem with this whats wrong with waving to a random stranger for no apparent reason?
I have synesthesia 6kglit91v0.gif
Once, I was doing a science experiment at my house for class, and it involved fire. It ended up messing around with the lighter and some paper, set it on fire, and blew it out, or so I thought. It almost set the garbage on fire.
Once, I was doing a science experiment at my house for class, and it involved fire. It ended up messing around with the lighter and some paper, set it on fire, and blew it out, or so I thought. It almost set the garbage on fire.
I nearly put hand soap on my toothbrush instead of toothpaste
I nearly put hand soap on my toothbrush instead of toothpaste
68572896.png88337571.pnghe / him 110.png be kind pls87747951.png64198642.png
I accidently said "shamp lade" instead of "lamp shade" at lowes.
I accidently said "shamp lade" instead of "lamp shade" at lowes.
WHO_IS_THIS_MAN.gif
tbh the feeling of making a gym workout for your class and you end up calling it the "ultimate emo gladiator workout"and then it ends up being a total train wreck and the teacher obviously hates it even though the exercises themselves were totally legitimate just the actual execution of the workout was a little off and you basically just crash and burn

oops
tbh the feeling of making a gym workout for your class and you end up calling it the "ultimate emo gladiator workout"and then it ends up being a total train wreck and the teacher obviously hates it even though the exercises themselves were totally legitimate just the actual execution of the workout was a little off and you basically just crash and burn

oops
hdEgTfF.gif5caOtnS.gifTvGyETb.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9