Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | "Ooops" Moments
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
couldn't pronounce the 't' in Rick Astley when talking to someone who doesn't already know his name
couldn't pronounce the 't' in Rick Astley when talking to someone who doesn't already know his name
68572896.png88337571.pnghe / him 110.png be kind pls87747951.png64198642.png
While apologizing to my best friend after an oops I'd rather not talk about, I hugged her and accidentally knocked her umbrella out of her hand. We had a laugh.
While apologizing to my best friend after an oops I'd rather not talk about, I hugged her and accidentally knocked her umbrella out of her hand. We had a laugh.
Quote:
To love is to be afraid. You are frightened, deathly terrified, that something will happen to those you love. Think of the possibilities. Does your heart clench with each thought? That, my friend, is love.
-Marie Lu, The Young Elites
Trying to hold back the urge to buy new stuff I don't need,, oops
Trying to hold back the urge to buy new stuff I don't need,, oops
I somehow managed to fling sweet and sour sauce into my eye at a restaurant.
I somehow managed to fling sweet and sour sauce into my eye at a restaurant.
eg1jZa2.png
Went ssssoooo crazy over oatmeal, when someone else tossed a small bag of said food, tokayyoshi and someone else(not the thrower) tried to get it, both people had to sit out for it. And guess who got the oatmeal? The person who plays flight rising
Went ssssoooo crazy over oatmeal, when someone else tossed a small bag of said food, tokayyoshi and someone else(not the thrower) tried to get it, both people had to sit out for it. And guess who got the oatmeal? The person who plays flight rising
Please ignore all post from before 15/3/18. Thanks and have an awesome day!
I was complaining to a customer about doing something that my boss is fussy about... she was standing right behind me... oooops
She didn't seem to mind though and just said something about how I was doing the thing right. The customer thought it was funny.
I was complaining to a customer about doing something that my boss is fussy about... she was standing right behind me... oooops
She didn't seem to mind though and just said something about how I was doing the thing right. The customer thought it was funny.
I was eating sugar out of the packet at a chinese restaurant once and my sister said something amusing and I puffed sugar into her face when I laughed......Ooops.
I was eating sugar out of the packet at a chinese restaurant once and my sister said something amusing and I puffed sugar into her face when I laughed......Ooops.
{Puppy} {FR +2} {Goat Lover} {22} {They/Them}
1566865007982.png
I cracked a glowstick and the glowy stuff shot out into my eye

it really hurts
I cracked a glowstick and the glowy stuff shot out into my eye

it really hurts
olly / 15
I ping myself

all

the time.

constantly
I ping myself

all

the time.

constantly
tumblr_p6xvexhw2Q1w8xkufo9_250.pngHI SOMETIMES I POST EVERYWHERE
I also accidentally comment on my own profile a lot

pretty sure I have also messaged myself.

I'm very popular with me
I also accidentally comment on my own profile a lot

pretty sure I have also messaged myself.

I'm very popular with me
tumblr_p6xvexhw2Q1w8xkufo9_250.pngHI SOMETIMES I POST EVERYWHERE
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9