Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | "Ooops" Moments
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@PrinceLulu

Same with me. :3 And now that I think about it, the minute I post this I'm going to get a notification for my own post because I'm subscribed to this thread.
@PrinceLulu

Same with me. :3 And now that I think about it, the minute I post this I'm going to get a notification for my own post because I'm subscribed to this thread.
mc661j.png
i tragically mispronounce shrunk funk shuffle and make it a creative swear, completely on accident
i tragically mispronounce shrunk funk shuffle and make it a creative swear, completely on accident
Typing "guns" when given the word "Muppet"... Like what even was I thinking?!
"Muppet guns"?!

Not me/mine and yesterday:

When my mom was trying to be kind to my pup and tried to lift her laptop so he could run across her lap, but he goes to jump and hits himself square in the head on the side of it, like his body crumpled when it he connected with it... but he was a little champ and kept going!
Typing "guns" when given the word "Muppet"... Like what even was I thinking?!
"Muppet guns"?!

Not me/mine and yesterday:

When my mom was trying to be kind to my pup and tried to lift her laptop so he could run across her lap, but he goes to jump and hits himself square in the head on the side of it, like his body crumpled when it he connected with it... but he was a little champ and kept going!
tumblr_inline_nzzpbdkauA1tgoz4u_500.gif
[quote name="SparkySpro" date=2017-04-21 14:47:52] I nearly put hand soap on my toothbrush instead of toothpaste [/quote]I [i]actually[/i] put soap on my toothbrush and I didnt realize after I put it in my mouth.
SparkySpro wrote on 2017-04-21:
I nearly put hand soap on my toothbrush instead of toothpaste
I actually put soap on my toothbrush and I didnt realize after I put it in my mouth.
Hi! I'm Jake or Rads
lwN7WD5.png FRT+9 | he/him

accent shop
xx Silhouette of a flying dragon
Once, I put a dirty shot glass in the sink, forget all about it, and ended up breaking it when I put a bigger glass on top of it.
And one time I left my door open and my dog came in and stole my sock.
Once, I put a dirty shot glass in the sink, forget all about it, and ended up breaking it when I put a bigger glass on top of it.
And one time I left my door open and my dog came in and stole my sock.
Demiguy; He/Him or They/Them
We have a beautiful crochet chair cover made by my Mom blanketed over an armchair in the living room, I accidentally vacuumed up a corner of the blanket and it got stuck in the vacuum's brush.
Luckily I turned it off in time because it started smoking, after getting it unstuck, it smelled similar to burnt pine needles, burning rubber and sadness.
We have a beautiful crochet chair cover made by my Mom blanketed over an armchair in the living room, I accidentally vacuumed up a corner of the blanket and it got stuck in the vacuum's brush.
Luckily I turned it off in time because it started smoking, after getting it unstuck, it smelled similar to burnt pine needles, burning rubber and sadness.
tumblr_mwubwmGJmV1rox5fbo1_250.gif?fbclid=IwAR28_HM28NC6cm_9Li-XDM7_XZpniAgdwhpukCru8Y3MOvcHZTmFa8HMpJ4.gif
I sometimes say "Ecue me" instead of "Excuse me" as a joke when messing around with my family members.

So one time at school someone joke insulted me and I tried to say "Excuse me" a super serious voice and "Ecue me" came out, getting rid of all seriousness in my voice. We all just burst into laughter.

EDIT: Oh and that one time I was messing with one of those water flavorings that squirts (The brand name is Mio) and I squirted it in my eye.
I sometimes say "Ecue me" instead of "Excuse me" as a joke when messing around with my family members.

So one time at school someone joke insulted me and I tried to say "Excuse me" a super serious voice and "Ecue me" came out, getting rid of all seriousness in my voice. We all just burst into laughter.

EDIT: Oh and that one time I was messing with one of those water flavorings that squirts (The brand name is Mio) and I squirted it in my eye.
Frequently, I kind of forget to ask who people are... and then realize I don't know their name a few hours/day/months later.
Whoops

I know this isn't recent, but about a year ago i cut myself with a calculator. Don't ask
Frequently, I kind of forget to ask who people are... and then realize I don't know their name a few hours/day/months later.
Whoops

I know this isn't recent, but about a year ago i cut myself with a calculator. Don't ask
Mum tells you that a certain person is supposed to pick you up today...
Another person who always picks you up from time to time comes...
Driving away from house...
That certain person that you were told were supposed to pick you up passes by you...
Oh s***!!!
Don't have that person's number...
Mum is at meeting...

The person's (who was supposed to pick you up) son gets marked down for getting late to school...
Oooops! D:
Mum tells you that a certain person is supposed to pick you up today...
Another person who always picks you up from time to time comes...
Driving away from house...
That certain person that you were told were supposed to pick you up passes by you...
Oh s***!!!
Don't have that person's number...
Mum is at meeting...

The person's (who was supposed to pick you up) son gets marked down for getting late to school...
Oooops! D:
little-wahle.png
So I can do REALLY good impressions of characters from a show called "Inanimate Insanity".

I got spooked and I did Balloon's ( for those who don't watch the show, his voice is REALLY high pitched.) voice out of no where. It scared everyone around me when I yelled "OH SUGAR HONEY ICED TEA!" In a high pitched voice.
So I can do REALLY good impressions of characters from a show called "Inanimate Insanity".

I got spooked and I did Balloon's ( for those who don't watch the show, his voice is REALLY high pitched.) voice out of no where. It scared everyone around me when I yelled "OH SUGAR HONEY ICED TEA!" In a high pitched voice.
Only the wise can survive the cold , we are the storm that destroys the foolish || I use He/They/It pronouns!!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9