Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | "Ooops" Moments
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
I just wrote "congratulations" as "Congratuladtiong". Welp. Time to go back to grade two English class. I'll also have you know that while typing this, I typed "grade" as "grae" and didn't notice...

What are your recent "oops" moments?
I just wrote "congratulations" as "Congratuladtiong". Welp. Time to go back to grade two English class. I'll also have you know that while typing this, I typed "grade" as "grae" and didn't notice...

What are your recent "oops" moments?
i've known you for forever and a day . . .
Accidentally setting my hair at fire at an employee party and my boss burning her fingers trying to put me out.
Accidentally setting my hair at fire at an employee party and my boss burning her fingers trying to put me out.
Get this accent here!
@PrismDragonfly. ... Is this now a memory that you laugh about? Because it sounds like one of those embarrassing moments that turns into a good story.

On another note... I accidentally set my hair on fire cooking ramen once... so... I kind of tried to picture the situation... and... I may have giggled. I'm sorry.
@PrismDragonfly. ... Is this now a memory that you laugh about? Because it sounds like one of those embarrassing moments that turns into a good story.

On another note... I accidentally set my hair on fire cooking ramen once... so... I kind of tried to picture the situation... and... I may have giggled. I'm sorry.
About fifteen years later and it's still too cringe-worthy to laugh about, but I don't mind sharing it for a laugh. I had just been hired the day before so I was already really nervous. When the incident happened, I was so embarrassed, I just wanted to disappear, but I had to go in the next day and pretend nothing had happened.
About fifteen years later and it's still too cringe-worthy to laugh about, but I don't mind sharing it for a laugh. I had just been hired the day before so I was already really nervous. When the incident happened, I was so embarrassed, I just wanted to disappear, but I had to go in the next day and pretend nothing had happened.
Get this accent here!
@PrismDragonfly. That's even more of an adventure than I was imagining! I was thinking that it was, like, a job position that you'd had for a while! You weren't fired or anything for that, right?
@PrismDragonfly. That's even more of an adventure than I was imagining! I was thinking that it was, like, a job position that you'd had for a while! You weren't fired or anything for that, right?
Nope, wasn't fired, thankfully! I think she knew how deeply embarrassed I was, she never brought it up again. Hopefully she forgot! But probably not. XD
Nope, wasn't fired, thankfully! I think she knew how deeply embarrassed I was, she never brought it up again. Hopefully she forgot! But probably not. XD
Get this accent here!
I wrote a whole two page paper on Frankenstein's "Moster"... It took my friend proof-reading it for me to find out, I wasn't even tired when I wrote it...
Thank goodness we had to do the final draft and Frankenstein's "Moster" wasn't what I had to turn in, because I wrote it in pen lol

OOPS!!!
I wrote a whole two page paper on Frankenstein's "Moster"... It took my friend proof-reading it for me to find out, I wasn't even tired when I wrote it...
Thank goodness we had to do the final draft and Frankenstein's "Moster" wasn't what I had to turn in, because I wrote it in pen lol

OOPS!!!
tumblr_inline_nzzpbdkauA1tgoz4u_500.gif
Was typing and meant to write, "dog". I accidentally hit om before typing dog, and auto-correct decided that "indigenous" was the closest thing to "omdog". I sent it before I realized and corrected it.

Ended up telling my cousin "That's sick indigenous"
Was typing and meant to write, "dog". I accidentally hit om before typing dog, and auto-correct decided that "indigenous" was the closest thing to "omdog". I sent it before I realized and corrected it.

Ended up telling my cousin "That's sick indigenous"
Blue_Rose.pngunknown.pngPale_Pink_Rose.png
@BeeFuzz. ... It took me a moment to realize what was wrong with that sentence... omg... I'd be the worst proof-reader ever.
@BeeFuzz. ... It took me a moment to realize what was wrong with that sentence... omg... I'd be the worst proof-reader ever.
@PrismDragonfly. Glad to hear it! (^_^)
@PrismDragonfly. Glad to hear it! (^_^)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9