Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
1 2 ... 7930 7931 7932 7933 7934 ... 16119 16120
-Why am I sitting here instead of getting a snack
-My computer has really low charge
-@EtherealDreams ok what the frick
-Why am I sitting here instead of getting a snack
-My computer has really low charge
-@EtherealDreams ok what the frick
WRodlih.png
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifTea/Bird
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifThey/Them
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif-res-
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif~gay~

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifI’m very interested in Sky: CoTL, Dream SMP, and FNF so if you wanna talk about those then feel free to pm me!
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifRanboo the beloved
I keep seeing those cute little chickadees all over the feeders every day and mom’s right, they prefer the sunflower seeds over the thistle seeds... the sunflower seeds are going fast and the thistle is being ignored....
I keep seeing those cute little chickadees all over the feeders every day and mom’s right, they prefer the sunflower seeds over the thistle seeds... the sunflower seeds are going fast and the thistle is being ignored....
This user has Autism and epilepsy, please be nice to her.
I do b vibing tho
I do b vibing tho
6U6lWPg.pngWRPJKhj.png
P E R E G R I N
rO50KyM.png
she/they
free giveaway

wishlist
art shop
HxP6kXi.pngqKZAaLK.png0jScwbh.pngxe4FQbY.pngDWI9puz.pngybizMWD.png7GFlGJN.pngTrnD1Pw.png
DHc3orZ.pngDHc3orZ.png
Tbh we kinda deserve the coronavirus. Look at how much nature is reclaiming itself now that we're all in quarantine. Look at how much pollution has dropped. It's like the Earth is fighting back, keeping us in check. We overestimated our own importance and dominance over the world. Not to mention that we almost started a world war before this happened. Hopefully we don't forget this as soon as this pandemic stops.
Tbh we kinda deserve the coronavirus. Look at how much nature is reclaiming itself now that we're all in quarantine. Look at how much pollution has dropped. It's like the Earth is fighting back, keeping us in check. We overestimated our own importance and dominance over the world. Not to mention that we almost started a world war before this happened. Hopefully we don't forget this as soon as this pandemic stops.
Well frack.

HAHAHA it deletes that too. I'm amused.
Well frack.

HAHAHA it deletes that too. I'm amused.
emVSLIq.png
I have my own website for things I've made!
SquishyPanda
I really like that the laptop I'm currently using now crashes far less than my older one plus it has far more options so I actually get to change the color of my cursor. I don't always have to stare at a plain black and white one anymore. It's green now. Yay.
I really like that the laptop I'm currently using now crashes far less than my older one plus it has far more options so I actually get to change the color of my cursor. I don't always have to stare at a plain black and white one anymore. It's green now. Yay.
gziv3Ja.pnged1cxgE.pngQUIpVFE.pngoouioVf.pngmlHpBMC.png
Currently on a semi-hiatus, still online frequently.
Hyperfixated on history, science, comics, and the transformers franchise.
[quote name="Maladroit" date="2020-03-23 13:49:35" ] Tbh we kinda deserve the coronavirus. Look at how much nature is reclaiming itself now that we're all in quarantine. Look at how much pollution has dropped. It's like the Earth is fighting back, keeping us in check. We overestimated our own importance and dominance over the world. Not to mention that we almost started a world war before this happened. Hopefully we don't forget this as soon as this pandemic stops. [/quote] humans: *being their terrible selfs and doing nothing about the pollution and other things* earth: [i][b]vIBE CHECK ------------- trying to keep up with all these online assignments, stressing over the classes that haven't posted anything yet and feeling like i need to do something when there is nothing is really starting to take a toll on me..
Maladroit wrote on 2020-03-23 13:49:35:

humans: *being their terrible selfs and doing nothing about the pollution and other things*

earth: vIBE CHECK

trying to keep up with all these online assignments, stressing over the classes that haven't posted anything yet and feeling like i need to do something when there is nothing is really starting to take a toll on me..
6U6lWPg.pngWRPJKhj.png
P E R E G R I N
rO50KyM.png
she/they
free giveaway

wishlist
art shop
HxP6kXi.pngqKZAaLK.png0jScwbh.pngxe4FQbY.pngDWI9puz.pngybizMWD.png7GFlGJN.pngTrnD1Pw.png
DHc3orZ.pngDHc3orZ.png
i'd like to apologize to my math teacher in advance for my horrible handwriting with the school laptops
i'd like to apologize to my math teacher in advance for my horrible handwriting with the school laptops
mapleshaiku_siggy.png
Does anyone have that picture of garnet holdIng one of the Ruby squad like a terrible child?
Does anyone have that picture of garnet holdIng one of the Ruby squad like a terrible child?
Jd88XNq.pngfDseSl9.png
sh5xjiu.pngQwz7flm.png
ZKQ6ohh.pngtNgQJvM.pngDgV9RW4.png
gNKHrxH.png1bSJVgF.pngbYt72YT.png
FBhgews.png9qLrp5W.pngRWhZ0Cq.pngaef8eafda28aee269865ab582e14a312ac4c2f3c.png6e97a552d6cb288faaaf054be66db8a44c0e78e9.pngQk0VB5d.png
I want everyone to know that it's going to be okay.
I want everyone to know that it's going to be okay.
1 2 ... 7930 7931 7932 7933 7934 ... 16119 16120