Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
1 2 ... 7932 7933 7934 7935 7936 ... 16200 16201
this is like the 7th time i've redesigned this one oc
this is like the 7th time i've redesigned this one oc
an animated feraligatr sprite from pokemon crystal > call me mantis
> they / she
> fr +2
> art dump
w the nonbinary flag and the word nonbinary
the asexual flag and the word asexual
the lesbian flag and the word lesbian
free buttons
ee > reply hazy,
try again... blinking_cursor.gif
So glad the shelter-at-home ******** does not apply to me, with me being an essential member of the workforce and whatnot. They even gave me a letter to carry with me so no one can stop me from performing my essential job functions.

I've never felt so expendable important.

You're welcome for your toilet paper, by the way. And if I have to orderfill another case of disposable gloves, I'm going to lose my mind.

They come from China, people. China. Made. In. China. You're not doing yourselves (or me) any favors. Thanks, but no thanks. Please try again.

And what's up with all the bandages? I get the cleaners and the sanitizers. I get the medicine. I get the vitamins. I understand. I myself could open my own mini over-the-counter pharmacy at the moment. But bandages? It doesn't make you bleed out. Please explain.

Are we anticipating zombies? Is this a Walking Dead scenario? Please inform if so. I may need to step up my game.
So glad the shelter-at-home ******** does not apply to me, with me being an essential member of the workforce and whatnot. They even gave me a letter to carry with me so no one can stop me from performing my essential job functions.

I've never felt so expendable important.

You're welcome for your toilet paper, by the way. And if I have to orderfill another case of disposable gloves, I'm going to lose my mind.

They come from China, people. China. Made. In. China. You're not doing yourselves (or me) any favors. Thanks, but no thanks. Please try again.

And what's up with all the bandages? I get the cleaners and the sanitizers. I get the medicine. I get the vitamins. I understand. I myself could open my own mini over-the-counter pharmacy at the moment. But bandages? It doesn't make you bleed out. Please explain.

Are we anticipating zombies? Is this a Walking Dead scenario? Please inform if so. I may need to step up my game.
oEhX17b.gif

>> INFP/HSP
>> she/her
>> FR +2
..... 30KAjWv.gif2tjWIkO.gif
This stay at home thing would be a lot more tolerable if just my mom and I lived in a comfortable house without my psycho ******* of a dad screaming about how it's all a hoax all day long.

I am going to have to go on a loooooooooooooooooooooot of nice, long walks in the coming weeks.
This stay at home thing would be a lot more tolerable if just my mom and I lived in a comfortable house without my psycho ******* of a dad screaming about how it's all a hoax all day long.

I am going to have to go on a loooooooooooooooooooooot of nice, long walks in the coming weeks.
PJb908Z.png
Oof, was gonna say that it feels like there's a lot more drama going on than usual but I just gotta remember that people are just getting stir-crazy from being stuck indoors for over a week now and that tensions are kinda high right now
(Still though. The game just barely came out three days ago can y'all maybe chill?)
Oof, was gonna say that it feels like there's a lot more drama going on than usual but I just gotta remember that people are just getting stir-crazy from being stuck indoors for over a week now and that tensions are kinda high right now
(Still though. The game just barely came out three days ago can y'all maybe chill?)
extra-head-right.png
★ Previously MalusNight
☆ She/Her
★ +1 FR Time
homeworld bound is the best suf episode don't @ me
homeworld bound is the best suf episode don't @ me
aight, where is the lad
aight, where is the lad
6U6lWPg.pngWRPJKhj.png
P E R E G R I N
rO50KyM.png
she/they
free giveaway

wishlist
art shop
HxP6kXi.pngqKZAaLK.png0jScwbh.pngxe4FQbY.pngDWI9puz.pngybizMWD.png7GFlGJN.pngTrnD1Pw.png
DHc3orZ.pngDHc3orZ.png
Crazy cute little birds are flying back and forth from the feeders... I’m glad they stopped fighting...
Crazy cute little birds are flying back and forth from the feeders... I’m glad they stopped fighting...
This user has Autism and epilepsy, please be nice to her.
I just messed up on two bezels, and I feel super stupid about it.
I just messed up on two bezels, and I feel super stupid about it.
emVSLIq.png
I have my own website for things I've made!
SquishyPanda
callie splatoon
callie splatoon
an animated feraligatr sprite from pokemon crystal > call me mantis
> they / she
> fr +2
> art dump
w the nonbinary flag and the word nonbinary
the asexual flag and the word asexual
the lesbian flag and the word lesbian
free buttons
ee > reply hazy,
try again... blinking_cursor.gif
CORPORATIONS ARE ACTUALLY DOING THAT?? GOOD GODS THAT DIDN'T HAPPEN IN TEARSWORD
CORPORATIONS ARE ACTUALLY DOING THAT?? GOOD GODS THAT DIDN'T HAPPEN IN TEARSWORD
J9GEzlP.png

marketplace/mp
he/she
art ^ skins ^ buying fod nests
1 2 ... 7932 7933 7934 7935 7936 ... 16200 16201