Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
lick the lens save me

save me lick the lens
lick the lens save me

save me lick the lens
a minimal doodle of a charcoal/periwinkle imperial with some matchy apparel lounging, with the text 'wow...' near her head she/her / frt+10

"have you tried drink water"
I've been bit by the creative bug and it feels so good but I have to keep reminding myself to step away from the laptop, cause it's night time and the screen is giving me a blimmin' headache =.=" but man I am [i]so excited[/i] to kick off my pixel art shop on here [emoji=coatl star size=2] redoing my wishlist helped motivate me not gunna lie lol
I've been bit by the creative bug and it feels so good but I have to keep reminding myself to step away from the laptop, cause it's night time and the screen is giving me a blimmin' headache =.=" but man I am so excited to kick off my pixel art shop on here redoing my wishlist helped motivate me not gunna lie lol
JPMCT7e.gif
+19FR time // New Zealand 2SMMpq3.gif
Constantly chasing potential breeding projects,
and pretty shiny things to add to my lair
2EUc3Li.gifWishlist2EUc3Li.gif
o0tyx2r.png
YSqtekc.gif
several-word-long common names are always funny to me like isn't that kind of defeating the purpose. how is "Coral Pink Sand Dunes Straight-faced Windscorpion" easier to memorize than Eremobates corpink
several-word-long common names are always funny to me like isn't that kind of defeating the purpose. how is "Coral Pink Sand Dunes Straight-faced Windscorpion" easier to memorize than Eremobates corpink
Palestinian flagaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
grey/juniper «a
he/him «a
fr+2 «a
pings OK «a
Official artwork of the tome of Forseti from Fire Emblem: Genealogy of the Holy War. It is dark green with elaborate white detailing.
actually maybe i should keep my hair green. based on this information... if its coming out in september then i gotta keep it green, to match the ghost with the most... 'cuz if im gonna go watch the beetlejuice movie i gotta go all out!! definitely gotta update my barely-a-cosplay and find some better stripes to wear... taking my sandowrm plush would be a must.... and i gotta find the 3 beetlejuice pins i currently have, and maybe even make some new ones, now that i've got the materials to do so and successful first tests out of the way..

and knowing her i'd probably be able to get my cousin to join in on the fun and dress up as well, if her (very goth) outfit for the barbie movie was anything to go off of... and her horror themed bday party a few years back. i'd probably have to beg her to *not* dress up tbh
actually maybe i should keep my hair green. based on this information... if its coming out in september then i gotta keep it green, to match the ghost with the most... 'cuz if im gonna go watch the beetlejuice movie i gotta go all out!! definitely gotta update my barely-a-cosplay and find some better stripes to wear... taking my sandowrm plush would be a must.... and i gotta find the 3 beetlejuice pins i currently have, and maybe even make some new ones, now that i've got the materials to do so and successful first tests out of the way..

and knowing her i'd probably be able to get my cousin to join in on the fun and dress up as well, if her (very goth) outfit for the barbie movie was anything to go off of... and her horror themed bday party a few years back. i'd probably have to beg her to *not* dress up tbh
xxx the octopus the myth the legend dj octavio fandragon xx "GYAH HA HA! Not if I crash your big finish!"
credit to cephalonheadquarters on tumblr credit to cephalonheadquarters on tumblr
KLTxh3r.pngv2PJF9u.pngeswSnrS.png
bX96R21.png6meUms1.png
splatoon fandragons!!
e
e
I want to fight whoever put a flowerbed right next to where all the outdoor power stuff is (except I also don't, because that was probably my grandfather). I don't know if I can actually plant stuff in there - or even make it look halfway decent.

But at least I might have a little stretch of land to clear out and call my garden, if I so desire.
I want to fight whoever put a flowerbed right next to where all the outdoor power stuff is (except I also don't, because that was probably my grandfather). I don't know if I can actually plant stuff in there - or even make it look halfway decent.

But at least I might have a little stretch of land to clear out and call my garden, if I so desire.
qv9W79E.png aaaaw3fPTiE.png
so cool when the tank walks straight out of a healer bubble ESPECIALLY when there wasn't anything else left to pull what was the pointttttt
so cool when the tank walks straight out of a healer bubble ESPECIALLY when there wasn't anything else left to pull what was the pointttttt
Palestinian flagaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
grey/juniper «a
he/him «a
fr+2 «a
pings OK «a
Official artwork of the tome of Forseti from Fire Emblem: Genealogy of the Holy War. It is dark green with elaborate white detailing.
I love pickled plums… There’s this hard candy called Koume that tastes just like a pickled plum and it is so good. It’s like the perfect blend of salty, sour, and sweet.
I love pickled plums… There’s this hard candy called Koume that tastes just like a pickled plum and it is so good. It’s like the perfect blend of salty, sour, and sweet.
5255079-8Mmx39RQgBpdGm07.jpg
**** my life. I hurt to hell and back from the sunburns I got from swimming yesterday. I regret every choice I made leading up to them.
**** my life. I hurt to hell and back from the sunburns I got from swimming yesterday. I regret every choice I made leading up to them.
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/3338539/1#post_3338539
Link to my sales form
help i just almost misspelled ilmateenistus ([estonia's national] weather service, also translates to 'weather service') as ilateenistus ('spit service')

unrelatedly, my workplace arch nemesis (rando regular customer man old enough to be my father that occasionally brings specifically me a rose or box of chocolates) bringing just russian import boxes of chocolates feels like an offense. why tf u [rest of sentence beyond the scope of the forums]
edit: and box of chocolates, in this near-30c weather???? you need some extreme humbling m8, or at least buy me an ice cream from here then [bleep] sake if you want to give some edible gift at least then your money will be going to a more useful place than--
help i just almost misspelled ilmateenistus ([estonia's national] weather service, also translates to 'weather service') as ilateenistus ('spit service')

unrelatedly, my workplace arch nemesis (rando regular customer man old enough to be my father that occasionally brings specifically me a rose or box of chocolates) bringing just russian import boxes of chocolates feels like an offense. why tf u [rest of sentence beyond the scope of the forums]
edit: and box of chocolates, in this near-30c weather???? you need some extreme humbling m8, or at least buy me an ice cream from here then [bleep] sake if you want to give some edible gift at least then your money will be going to a more useful place than--
a minimal doodle of a charcoal/periwinkle imperial with some matchy apparel lounging, with the text 'wow...' near her head she/her / frt+10

"have you tried drink water"
Picked up a snailhouse from the street, assuming it was dead/empty because it was cracked at the entrance, took a photo and put it onto a patch of grass ... a moment later I turn back and see the snail slowly crawling away! I hope this little guy stays safe [emoji=nautilus size=1]
Picked up a snailhouse from the street, assuming it was dead/empty because it was cracked at the entrance, took a photo and put it onto a patch of grass ... a moment later I turn back and see the snail slowly crawling away! I hope this little guy stays safe
2aoyUTU.png My wood carvings

Got ancients?