Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
1 2 ... 7347 7348 7349 7350 7351 ... 16044 16045
My dog was whimpering very softly while looking at me while I was sitting on the couch and I thought there was something wrong with him. Did he have to go out? Did he need a refill of water? Was he hurt?? I got up to check on him and all he did was wag his tail. I shrugged it off figuring he just wanted some love and attention. I turn my back for 1 second and what does he do? Run and jump on the couch to lay down. He literally cried because he knew it would get me up and he could have his favorite spot on the couch back. I feel played.
My dog was whimpering very softly while looking at me while I was sitting on the couch and I thought there was something wrong with him. Did he have to go out? Did he need a refill of water? Was he hurt?? I got up to check on him and all he did was wag his tail. I shrugged it off figuring he just wanted some love and attention. I turn my back for 1 second and what does he do? Run and jump on the couch to lay down. He literally cried because he knew it would get me up and he could have his favorite spot on the couch back. I feel played.
tenor.gif?itemid=11974065.gif
Me when I check out somebody's fandragons but I don't know the characters they're based off of: [img][img]https://i.imgur.com/o4C4gyQ.gif[/img][/img]
Me when I check out somebody's fandragons but I don't know the characters they're based off of:
[img][/img]o4C4gyQ.gif
For me, every day is World Kindness Day. b59f9d9c-60d2-11eb-95e1-814ec59a413c.gifa663c882-026b-11eb-9626-db1f1f278684.gif
No, dad, YOU call the photography place. I already got my senior pictures done, and if you and Grandma don't want them hanging up because Mom took them then that's your own problem. You can call and make the appointment if you want different ones so bad.

God my father is really getting on my nerves this weekend
No, dad, YOU call the photography place. I already got my senior pictures done, and if you and Grandma don't want them hanging up because Mom took them then that's your own problem. You can call and make the appointment if you want different ones so bad.

God my father is really getting on my nerves this weekend
6U6lWPg.pngWRPJKhj.png
P E R E G R I N
rO50KyM.png
she/they
free giveaway

wishlist
art shop
HxP6kXi.pngqKZAaLK.png0jScwbh.pngxe4FQbY.pngDWI9puz.pngybizMWD.png7GFlGJN.pngTrnD1Pw.png
DHc3orZ.pngDHc3orZ.png
Glimmadora Glimmadora Glimmadora Glimmadora [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/0927f5875c1b78cda6e7b0beff6c0811/395461ab7c52e344-fc/s640x960/76597c4c7a4b1c39eec654d4251ba110ddfea784.jpg[/img]
Glimmadora Glimmadora Glimmadora Glimmadora
76597c4c7a4b1c39eec654d4251ba110ddfea784.jpg
"Solas, have I ever wanted to hear one of your endless explanations? Ever."
No one:

My last two brain cells: *JUDGMENT KNIGHTS OF THUNDER*
No one:

My last two brain cells: *JUDGMENT KNIGHTS OF THUNDER*
Never be afraid to ping me!
soft things, dragons, and soft dragons
soft things, dragons, and soft dragons
J9GEzlP.png

marketplace/mp
he/she
art ^ skins ^ buying fod nests
Spyro is so much harder than I remembered.
Spyro is so much harder than I remembered.
[quote name="ArchieHicox" date="2019-11-30 12:51:45" ] [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/0927f5875c1b78cda6e7b0beff6c0811/395461ab7c52e344-fc/s640x960/76597c4c7a4b1c39eec654d4251ba110ddfea784.jpg[/img] [/quote] THIS IS ME tho autism flavour but i tend to say both special interest n hyperfix abt my Main Special Interest because it is Damn Hyperfixy sometimes also talk of si-s saw my mainspecialinterestlevel fav music artist live for the 7th time tonight met n talked a decent amount after that (i mean he does know of me thx to internets & previous meets), gave some gifts i had for him this time he offered that we should make/keep contact and told me to add him on fb. told me i could write to him whenever i have ideas (me: "or whenever i wanna" him: "yes!") or whatever etc, and, he also said, and i legitimately quote (maybe not 100% accurately but), "[and] if you have bad weather in your mind, write me" and. [s]IM NOT CRYING YOURE CRYING[/s]
ArchieHicox wrote on 2019-11-30 12:51:45:
76597c4c7a4b1c39eec654d4251ba110ddfea784.jpg
THIS IS ME
tho autism flavour but i tend to say both special interest n hyperfix abt my Main Special Interest because it is Damn Hyperfixy sometimes

also
talk of si-s
saw my mainspecialinterestlevel fav music artist live for the 7th time tonight
met n talked a decent amount after that (i mean he does know of me thx to internets & previous meets), gave some gifts i had for him this time
he offered that we should make/keep contact and told me to add him on fb. told me i could write to him whenever i have ideas (me: "or whenever i wanna" him: "yes!") or whatever etc, and, he also said, and i legitimately quote (maybe not 100% accurately but), "[and] if you have bad weather in your mind, write me" and. IM NOT CRYING YOURE CRYING
a minimal doodle of a charcoal/periwinkle imperial with some matchy apparel lounging, with the text 'wow...' near her head she/her / frt+10

"have you tried drink water"
Shiny buneary will be MINE
Shiny buneary will be MINE
JNgbpVq.gif
why can't a phantom thief just come out with decent RA and SP and frail/nimble. can i just get one. ALL I WANT IS NIMBLE, HIGH SPEED, AND HIGH RANGED KURUSU WHY ARE YOU LIKE THIS STOP RALLYING TRASH I BEG OF YOU
why can't a phantom thief just come out with decent RA and SP and frail/nimble. can i just get one. ALL I WANT IS NIMBLE, HIGH SPEED, AND HIGH RANGED KURUSU WHY ARE YOU LIKE THIS STOP RALLYING TRASH I BEG OF YOU
J9GEzlP.png

marketplace/mp
he/she
art ^ skins ^ buying fod nests
1 2 ... 7347 7348 7349 7350 7351 ... 16044 16045