Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
1 2 ... 7345 7346 7347 7348 7349 ... 16096 16097
I KEEP FORGETTING NOT TO MOVE UP WHEN SHINY CHAINING
I KEEP FORGETTING NOT TO MOVE UP WHEN SHINY CHAINING
JNgbpVq.gif
[quote name="Kasbiel" date="2019-11-29 19:05:05" ] Why are people like this? I'm not even kidding, I'm this close to calling Dr Phil [emoji=fae angry size=2] [/quote] A mood.
Kasbiel wrote on 2019-11-29 19:05:05:
Why are people like this? I'm not even kidding, I'm this close to calling Dr Phil

A mood.
Never be afraid to ping me!
get all these people out of my house im suffering here
get all these people out of my house im suffering here
talVTRC.pngPVLY9UN.pngDHJ7JWN.png
I tried to move while my leg was asleep and I SWEAR TO GODS it felt like someone was PULLING ME OFF OF MY CHAIR by my leg and I absolutely PANICKED and I have never been so utterly terrified
I tried to move while my leg was asleep and I SWEAR TO GODS it felt like someone was PULLING ME OFF OF MY CHAIR by my leg and I absolutely PANICKED and I have never been so utterly terrified
CnDLtFE.png
n4H37dx.png
GW180jv.png
LCqISMP.png
H0t7Ypl.png
wOi3Mpw.png
nnBylsC.png
J7D1quC.png
Pgv53XB.png
gziv3Ja.png
OrlEqVx.png
alMN0i2.png
DEtV6S6.png
lasaga
lasaga
FR + 0 - pls click them! ->we8il1.png1uPJr1.pngkKuJh1.pngunknown.png
I still cant get over how everyone thought Hatterene had this shapely figure, only for it to turn out she's actually a tiny grey stickman figure piloting a mech suit of hair

Ok I really need to find who keeps retweeting all this random drama onto my timeline cause this is getting out of hand now
I still cant get over how everyone thought Hatterene had this shapely figure, only for it to turn out she's actually a tiny grey stickman figure piloting a mech suit of hair

Ok I really need to find who keeps retweeting all this random drama onto my timeline cause this is getting out of hand now
extra-head-right.png
★ Previously MalusNight
☆ She/Her
★ +1 FR Time
Characters who are super quirky/off-the-wall but allowed to keep their job because they’re hella skilled at whatever niche job they do or at least somehow the most competent one around? Nice.
Characters who are super quirky/off-the-wall but allowed to keep their job because they’re hella skilled at whatever niche job they do or at least somehow the most competent one around? Nice.
Never be afraid to ping me!
To whoever just sent me an Eevee with Pokerus over Wonder Surprise Trade, YOU THE REAL MVP. <3
To whoever just sent me an Eevee with Pokerus over Wonder Surprise Trade, YOU THE REAL MVP. <3
ZSHaQMJ.gif
vDmNeIH.png
Something happens every week and I'm tired man
Something happens every week and I'm tired man
FR +9 | they/them | a shy person in love with drawing and videogames
Dang you, random dragon! now I'm down 68 gems! I needed those!
Dang you, random dragon! now I'm down 68 gems! I needed those!
1 2 ... 7345 7346 7347 7348 7349 ... 16096 16097