Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
1 2 ... 6723 6724 6725 6726 6727 ... 16090 16091
bruhhhh its gonna be like in 20 days oomg
bruhhhh its gonna be like in 20 days oomg
FR + 0 - pls click them! ->we8il1.png1uPJr1.pngkKuJh1.pngunknown.png
I can’t believe that I’m suddenly might be allergic to a new medication that’s been working well to stop most of the random epileptic spells that I’ve been having in the past... this is not good at all, I hope it isn’t bad, this is the only medicine that’s actually been working pretty well... but I don’t want to die from a random deadly side effect that could happen IF I am allergic to it. This is luckily the early stage, but it could get serious.
I can’t believe that I’m suddenly might be allergic to a new medication that’s been working well to stop most of the random epileptic spells that I’ve been having in the past... this is not good at all, I hope it isn’t bad, this is the only medicine that’s actually been working pretty well... but I don’t want to die from a random deadly side effect that could happen IF I am allergic to it. This is luckily the early stage, but it could get serious.
This user has Autism and epilepsy, please be nice to her.
I want to get Fire Emblem Three Houses... but I have to wait and see how Tuesday turns out first. If it ends up going well, I can decide to treat myself. If not, I'll have to wait a bit longer.
I want to get Fire Emblem Three Houses... but I have to wait and see how Tuesday turns out first. If it ends up going well, I can decide to treat myself. If not, I'll have to wait a bit longer.
Never be afraid to ping me!
Its so freaking humid out, can't wait for that storm to hit us
Its so freaking humid out, can't wait for that storm to hit us
6U6lWPg.pngWRPJKhj.png
P E R E G R I N
rO50KyM.png
she/they
free giveaway

wishlist
art shop
HxP6kXi.pngqKZAaLK.png0jScwbh.pngxe4FQbY.pngDWI9puz.pngybizMWD.png7GFlGJN.pngTrnD1Pw.png
DHc3orZ.pngDHc3orZ.png
i really shouldn't answer your text
i know it's not an innocent gesture, it's a way to pry into my life
just stay out.......
i really shouldn't answer your text
i know it's not an innocent gesture, it's a way to pry into my life
just stay out.......
yzUX307.png
[quote name="MalusNight" date="2019-07-28 14:22:37" ] Came here for Claude, stayed for Dimitri [emoji=cat 1 size=1] [/quote] [color=360705]i came here for edelgard and stayed for the adorable waifus in the black eagles. i'd restart every battle for them
MalusNight wrote on 2019-07-28 14:22:37:
Came here for Claude, stayed for Dimitri
i came here for edelgard and stayed for the adorable waifus in the black eagles. i'd restart every battle for them
J9GEzlP.png

marketplace/mp
he/she
art ^ skins ^ buying fod nests
i am water
the invisible force of life
never remembered for what i've done or what i influence

but...deep down i could never be forgotten could i?

couldn't you feel me there
regardless?

i just have to believe
i am water
the invisible force of life
never remembered for what i've done or what i influence

but...deep down i could never be forgotten could i?

couldn't you feel me there
regardless?

i just have to believe
yzUX307.png
creeper
aww man

so we back in the mines
creeper
aww man

so we back in the mines
My cockroaches are eating mealworms!

I have terrarium with a colony of about 30 Madagascar Hissers (roaches) and 2 Green Anoles (lizards). I've been putting mealworms in for the lizards but I noticed the roaches are eating them instead. I put in 10 mealworms and only one of the lizards got one, the roaches stormed the dish first and ate the rest.

This sucks. I usually put dog food in for the roaches but ran out and can't get more until tomorrow. I'm gonna add more mealworms tonight and hope the roaches leave them for the lizards.

I tried feeding the lizards crickets but they haven't bothered to catch them. I put several in last week and most of them are still in there. A few of them escaped and I've caught them crawling around my apartment. So no more crickets, mealworms it is. They really seem to like the mealworms anyway. There's is also a mold problem going on in there because I have to keep the humidity fairly high but I ordered some springtails and isopods to deal with that, they are really small and live inside the substrate so the roaches should leave them alone at least.
My cockroaches are eating mealworms!

I have terrarium with a colony of about 30 Madagascar Hissers (roaches) and 2 Green Anoles (lizards). I've been putting mealworms in for the lizards but I noticed the roaches are eating them instead. I put in 10 mealworms and only one of the lizards got one, the roaches stormed the dish first and ate the rest.

This sucks. I usually put dog food in for the roaches but ran out and can't get more until tomorrow. I'm gonna add more mealworms tonight and hope the roaches leave them for the lizards.

I tried feeding the lizards crickets but they haven't bothered to catch them. I put several in last week and most of them are still in there. A few of them escaped and I've caught them crawling around my apartment. So no more crickets, mealworms it is. They really seem to like the mealworms anyway. There's is also a mold problem going on in there because I have to keep the humidity fairly high but I ordered some springtails and isopods to deal with that, they are really small and live inside the substrate so the roaches should leave them alone at least.
Zayn.png
~ "to see the beauty of Nature, you must see the beauty of Change" ~
I wrote the word cain’t and my friend thought I spelled can’t wrong
Little does she know I was making a reference to a stupid farmer cowboy girl who is absolutely amazing and falls in love with everyone she meets and simply cain’t say no
I wrote the word cain’t and my friend thought I spelled can’t wrong
Little does she know I was making a reference to a stupid farmer cowboy girl who is absolutely amazing and falls in love with everyone she meets and simply cain’t say no
npc_scribbles_by_dogi_crimson-daevs0a.gif
1 2 ... 6723 6724 6725 6726 6727 ... 16090 16091