Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
1 2 ... 6725 6726 6727 6728 6729 ... 16130 16131
oh i haven't taken my anxiety medicine in 3 days
oops
oh i haven't taken my anxiety medicine in 3 days
oops
an animated feraligatr sprite from pokemon crystal > call me mantis
> they / she
> fr +2
> art dump
w the nonbinary flag and the word nonbinary
the asexual flag and the word asexual
the lesbian flag and the word lesbian
free buttons
ee > reply hazy,
try again... blinking_cursor.gif
i should probably cook something
i should probably cook something
--------z5d4098d3b8e26.gif
jasmine !! - she---/-/ FR+2
early 2000s themed dragon collector
oh why did I base next to a goose spawn!? that was disastrous way to start spring... moose doesn't destroy stuff, right? but those little hell spawns are worse than a little destruction
oh why did I base next to a goose spawn!? that was disastrous way to start spring... moose doesn't destroy stuff, right? but those little hell spawns are worse than a little destruction
You're really being a bit too sensitive about this :/
You're really being a bit too sensitive about this :/
wMXAg3w.png
i have been avoiding everything involving FE: Three Houses because the game is expensive and I don't need to get sucked into Fire Emblem again but then i ******* saw Claude and i'm ready to give up everything for him
i have been avoiding everything involving FE: Three Houses because the game is expensive and I don't need to get sucked into Fire Emblem again but then i ******* saw Claude and i'm ready to give up everything for him
wRl0bfQ.png
Caffeine headache, but guess what the only thing I want to drink is?
Caffeine headache, but guess what the only thing I want to drink is?
xe/xyr/xem
Ok, I hope that Niantic can fix whatever is happening with my Pokémon Go game...
Ok, I hope that Niantic can fix whatever is happening with my Pokémon Go game...
This user has Autism and epilepsy, please be nice to her.
@Livia what’s going on? I had a bug in Pokémon Go the other day too but was able to fix it by changing a few settings. If it’s the same thing maybe I can help?

/

I’m suddenly not feeling great about this interview :/ turns out I misunderstood the application requirements and so it’s very unlikely I’m actually qualified for the position. Might as well try my best anyway because worst case scenario they say no and I’m back where I am now.
@Livia what’s going on? I had a bug in Pokémon Go the other day too but was able to fix it by changing a few settings. If it’s the same thing maybe I can help?

/

I’m suddenly not feeling great about this interview :/ turns out I misunderstood the application requirements and so it’s very unlikely I’m actually qualified for the position. Might as well try my best anyway because worst case scenario they say no and I’m back where I am now.
Never be afraid to ping me!
[quote name="Herico" date="2019-07-28 16:50:17" ] creeper aww man so we back in the mines [/quote] got our pickaxe swinging from side 2 side, side side to side
Herico wrote on 2019-07-28 16:50:17:
creeper
aww man

so we back in the mines
got our pickaxe swinging from side 2 side, side side to side
blessed.png.....................................................blessed.png
[emoji=heart] this user loves claude with all her heart [emoji=heart]
this user loves claude with all her heart
WHO_IS_THIS_MAN.gif
1 2 ... 6725 6726 6727 6728 6729 ... 16130 16131