Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
oh god this thought is going to be messing with me for a while now

i hate that you cant see the end of your vision like the edges of a screen
you cant even imagine where you cant see
oh god this thought is going to be messing with me for a while now

i hate that you cant see the end of your vision like the edges of a screen
you cant even imagine where you cant see
LVVfHp2.png | FR+3
| elune adore
| wishlist
| adopts
86128068.pngw7Yv8Mj.png
By the power of apparently subconsciously craving pancakes, a second load of dishes has been done!
By the power of apparently subconsciously craving pancakes, a second load of dishes has been done!
qv9W79E.png aaaaw3fPTiE.png
update from my reply here two pages ago. gosh the concert was GOOOOOOOD
update from my reply here two pages ago. gosh the concert was GOOOOOOOD
zVzI8uZ.jpg
takoyaki
takoyaki
JBowF4o.png
BFTu7mZ.png
E x a m
E x a m
rsz-2img-1151.png
what if i never turned off my music and accumulate like days of non stop listening time
what if i never turned off my music and accumulate like days of non stop listening time
4e90a04d31d3bcae9b4e5f8a5116f8a244da4bec.png
XKoJy.gif7JmM7.gifSQX6N.giffnjSM1.pngIs3oI1.pngzTuN31.pngQDjKk1.pngHb5qL1.pngyqAQY1.png
d971ff4fb5409d1fb0212bbaea2b9cd73d65cd84.png
oof y'know it's uncomfy enough being made to see fictional representation of labels I happen to fit into - like, I'm the sort of person that just wants/needs to politely avoid it to upkeep my mental health, y'know? but sometimes you can't avoid it cause it ends up in something you sorta have to see/read, y'know? and I guess besides uncomfy it feels unfair too cause I never get a chance to make any representation myself.. someone else always does it before I do, and after that I know everyone would just think I'm hopping on the bandwagon.. qvq even if I actually had the idea way beforehand.. and these days there aren't even any suitable places for me to have as an outlet for that sort of thing to begin with,, :pensive emoji:
oof y'know it's uncomfy enough being made to see fictional representation of labels I happen to fit into - like, I'm the sort of person that just wants/needs to politely avoid it to upkeep my mental health, y'know? but sometimes you can't avoid it cause it ends up in something you sorta have to see/read, y'know? and I guess besides uncomfy it feels unfair too cause I never get a chance to make any representation myself.. someone else always does it before I do, and after that I know everyone would just think I'm hopping on the bandwagon.. qvq even if I actually had the idea way beforehand.. and these days there aren't even any suitable places for me to have as an outlet for that sort of thing to begin with,, :pensive emoji:
68572896.png88337571.pnghe / him 110.png be kind pls87747951.png64198642.png
i forgot how if you sit in the backseat of a moving car and try to read you get carsick suuuuper fast. that Sucked
i forgot how if you sit in the backseat of a moving car and try to read you get carsick suuuuper fast. that Sucked
wwwwwwalphagamma.png ← wishlist
ll0CfnD.png
G8AyR6r.png
Mq6kNcy.png
they/them
[center][img]https://media.tenor.com/TpCbjn2WYf8AAAAM/cat-cats.gif
cat-cats.gif
A large eyed creature looks at the viewer, rainbow confetti spills all around it, the legend YIPPE can be read above it a silly doodle of my favorite dragon A large eyed creature with headphones. Rainbow coloured musical notes hover all around it. we stay silly

Agender Flag Pansexual Flag
Transmasculine Flag Demisexual Flag
f r o g
f r o g
rsz-2img-1151.png