Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
Oh boy birthday time

I am officially not a teen anymore
Oh boy birthday time

I am officially not a teen anymore
IMG-3747.png
x
fBOw4m5.png S E C T O N I A fBOw4m5.png
o or secti // she/they - FR +3 - ping friendly
shortened-top.png
“In one of the stars I shall be living.
In one of them I shall be laughing.
And so it will be as if all the stars
were laughing, when you look
at the sky at night.”

shortened-bottom.png
Yes, I DO want to go upstairs, but I also want to TALK to you

I just want a good relationship with you and not be the stereotypical "mom and child hate each other" but it is getting close to that you promised we wouldn't be like that
Yes, I DO want to go upstairs, but I also want to TALK to you

I just want a good relationship with you and not be the stereotypical "mom and child hate each other" but it is getting close to that you promised we wouldn't be like that
BoppingBuilder.gif d7yqvjz-1e5a466c-8d17-4c31-88b5-2f7854d8b0e6.gifKieran, FR +2
d7yqvjz-1e5a466c-8d17-4c31-88b5-2f7854d8b0e6.gif They/Them
d7yqvjz-1e5a466c-8d17-4c31-88b5-2f7854d8b0e6.gif G1 and shiny pokemon hoarder
man, i hope it's not too late. i don't want to submit this design only for it to amount to nothing.
man, i hope it's not too late. i don't want to submit this design only for it to amount to nothing.
bgGXGPE.png
LGvol4P.png
G8AyR6r.png
AaYNmEX.png
SYiQlxK.png
ZcE4a9h.png

wip sig pls bear with i'm new to this stuff
i think i'm just dead inside at this point

oh well, not much i can do except play video games
i think i'm just dead inside at this point

oh well, not much i can do except play video games
lil%20object%20smaller.png bungalow
she/her
+3 fr time
non-exalter
Oh my lord Brandy you are killing my arm
Oh my lord Brandy you are killing my arm
YMPbu9R.pngdFnwkLI.png oySYa5s.png 6Je3hjY.png
tyEuRXe.png LCqISMP.png nupGNag.png RfMwnPI.png
twiuBT0.png I5qcdda.png uVEyOnT.png jlA5frr.png
i feel like it is definitely gonna rain so if i wanna complete another route i should get going
i feel like it is definitely gonna rain so if i wanna complete another route i should get going
FR + 0 - pls click them! ->we8il1.png1uPJr1.pngkKuJh1.pngunknown.png

I wish my biology instructor was... better. I'm sitting here doing my lab homework wishing I knew a damn thing I was reading/drawing, but I don't. Seems like he just rushes through our lab days, and the days we lecture don't correlate with the labs, just doesn't make sense. Very frustrated. Of course me waiting until Sunday before doing my homework due tomorrow doesn't help.

I wish my biology instructor was... better. I'm sitting here doing my lab homework wishing I knew a damn thing I was reading/drawing, but I don't. Seems like he just rushes through our lab days, and the days we lecture don't correlate with the labs, just doesn't make sense. Very frustrated. Of course me waiting until Sunday before doing my homework due tomorrow doesn't help.

2W7k7.gif l8Myi.gif
[center][img]https://media.tenor.com/ZuXnTDxIbjQAAAAM/shocked-shocked-cat.gif[/img]
shocked-shocked-cat.gif
A large eyed creature looks at the viewer, rainbow confetti spills all around it, the legend YIPPE can be read above it a silly doodle of my favorite dragon A large eyed creature with headphones. Rainbow coloured musical notes hover all around it. we stay silly

Agender Flag Pansexual Flag
Transmasculine Flag Demisexual Flag
Can I just communicate like this for the rest of my life thanks
Can I just communicate like this for the rest of my life thanks
25762.png frame-0-delay-0-1s-1.png
Is my husband autistic?
Is my husband autistic?
Rbf96Oh.gif