Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
"im batman!" "im batman!" screw that, im captain jack sparrow
"im batman!" "im batman!" screw that, im captain jack sparrow
LVVfHp2.png | FR+3
| elune adore
| wishlist
| adopts
86128068.pngw7Yv8Mj.png
I just sold a large chunk of my uma collection and oh my god I have never had this much money at once

now, what reckless impulse purchase am I going to make instead of being reasonable and saving it...
I just sold a large chunk of my uma collection and oh my god I have never had this much money at once

now, what reckless impulse purchase am I going to make instead of being reasonable and saving it...
~~~~ hello ^^ ~~~~
ara - 21 - she/any
pings and messages
always welcome :)
-
hh5n4WA.pngmlHpBMC.png
tqGkHih.png0XHtpWy.png
P4eo1Gw.png

---
Accent: petals of violet
500g/kt each
i hope i never have to grind for potted cactus again. they rarely ever drop and i'm so over the sandswept delta :S
i hope i never have to grind for potted cactus again. they rarely ever drop and i'm so over the sandswept delta :S
3xzcl6U.png
why is it called the loch ness monster... she never hurt anyone
why is it called the loch ness monster... she never hurt anyone
golden line with blue and white pearls and diamonds
cats are so funny man... currently working on a conlang (constructed language) for a cat-seabird hybrid species (ignore how oddly specific that situation is) and comparing seabird noises and cat noises to get the sounds. except. they're like the same lol. cats and seabirds make pretty much the same sorts of silly noises. it's so funny
cats are so funny man... currently working on a conlang (constructed language) for a cat-seabird hybrid species (ignore how oddly specific that situation is) and comparing seabird noises and cat noises to get the sounds. except. they're like the same lol. cats and seabirds make pretty much the same sorts of silly noises. it's so funny
sedge122 | it/they | avatar dragon | skin shop
pings are always alright! note that my username is sedge122 (not sedge112)
a banner showing autumn trees with red and gold leaves
Reading the Forging Bonds supports have reawakened by desire for Nel. Now my thoughts are 50% Nel. Send help (or don’t; it’s been little over a year, I could probably replay Engage just to marry her).

Edit: Oh, and 25% of my thoughts is about how cute Hortensia is. 10/10 adorable little sister material, would take as my own in a heartbeat.
Reading the Forging Bonds supports have reawakened by desire for Nel. Now my thoughts are 50% Nel. Send help (or don’t; it’s been little over a year, I could probably replay Engage just to marry her).

Edit: Oh, and 25% of my thoughts is about how cute Hortensia is. 10/10 adorable little sister material, would take as my own in a heartbeat.
qv9W79E.png aaaaw3fPTiE.png
[center][img]https://media.tenor.com/b5Th6TqOxAQAAAAM/pet-cat-orange-cat.gif
pet-cat-orange-cat.gif
A large eyed creature looks at the viewer, rainbow confetti spills all around it, the legend YIPPE can be read above it a silly doodle of my favorite dragon A large eyed creature with headphones. Rainbow coloured musical notes hover all around it. we stay silly

Agender Flag Pansexual Flag
Transmasculine Flag Demisexual Flag
watching josh strife hayes' worst MMO series again and i'm stunned at how many of these games have sizable, active userbases. what makes a person drop 2k+ hours on any of these generic skinnerboxes? is it sunk cost fallacy? do these people just not know that other games exist? can someone please inform them about critically acclaimed MMORPG fina- (i am dragged off by a pack of feral dogs never to be seen again)
watching josh strife hayes' worst MMO series again and i'm stunned at how many of these games have sizable, active userbases. what makes a person drop 2k+ hours on any of these generic skinnerboxes? is it sunk cost fallacy? do these people just not know that other games exist? can someone please inform them about critically acclaimed MMORPG fina- (i am dragged off by a pack of feral dogs never to be seen again)
Palestinian flagaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
grey/juniper «a
he/him «a
fr+2 «a
pings OK «a
Official artwork of the tome of Forseti from Fire Emblem: Genealogy of the Holy War. It is dark green with elaborate white detailing.
It looks like I'm going to have to tell my job I'll be late today. Been hired as a kitty bed, and that is a much more important job.
It looks like I'm going to have to tell my job I'll be late today. Been hired as a kitty bed, and that is a much more important job.
Sig by Snivy14
dEeYK3e.png
Every series i’ve ever loved has had a clown in it.
Every series i’ve ever loved has had a clown in it.
9vsD1WXS_t.png art by [url]http://https://www1.flightrising.com/clan-profile/501782[/url]