Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
woughghg i iii forgot to buy ror skins n use the last of my fest currency (AGAIN) noooo.............ohwell. im too . bleh. to really mind atm :']
woughghg i iii forgot to buy ror skins n use the last of my fest currency (AGAIN) noooo.............ohwell. im too . bleh. to really mind atm :']
sedge122 | it/they | avatar dragon | skin shop
pings are always alright! note that my username is sedge122 (not sedge112)
a banner showing autumn trees with red and gold leaves
I desperately want both the Kawaii Tarot Deck & the Cute Chibi Tarot Deck from Hot Topic!! The only thing that makes me hesitant is that if my parents found out they would get really upset about it… esp. my dad… >_<;;
I desperately want both the Kawaii Tarot Deck & the Cute Chibi Tarot Deck from Hot Topic!! The only thing that makes me hesitant is that if my parents found out they would get really upset about it… esp. my dad… >_<;;
it's my birthday tmr but i can't stop thinking about the bio and o-chem exams instead (the best bday gifts i've ever gotten... not)
it's my birthday tmr but i can't stop thinking about the bio and o-chem exams instead (the best bday gifts i've ever gotten... not)
jtpaPX7.png
haur haur haurhaur haur haur haurhaur haurhaur
haur haur haurhaur haur haur haurhaur haurhaur
6U6lWPg.pngWRPJKhj.png
P E R E G R I N
rO50KyM.png
she/they
free giveaway

wishlist
art shop
HxP6kXi.pngqKZAaLK.png0jScwbh.pngxe4FQbY.pngDWI9puz.pngybizMWD.png7GFlGJN.pngTrnD1Pw.png
DHc3orZ.pngDHc3orZ.png
i need to make a flight rising dragon based off of shortwave radio immediately
i need to make a flight rising dragon based off of shortwave radio immediately
XFjPUms.png[An error has occurred. Please try again later.]YlbAFZL.png
Gabumon died for our sins lol
Gabumon died for our sins lol
beware of spelling errord, my keyboard is broken and my hands finemotor skills are too.
please click on my creatures, thanks
Lab Profile
This day has been both disappointing and frustrating. Mrrgh.
This day has been both disappointing and frustrating. Mrrgh.
IMG-8779.png
x
zuKl4tj.png S E C T O N I A zuKl4tj.png
o or secti // she/they - FR +3 - wishlist
gQNR0q3.png
“In one of the stars I shall be living.
In one of them I shall be laughing.
And so it will be as if all the stars
were laughing, when you look
at the sky at night.”
Why do I have We Don’t Talk About Bruno playing in my head. I was playing Fire Emblem before this.
Why do I have We Don’t Talk About Bruno playing in my head. I was playing Fire Emblem before this.
qv9W79E.png aaaaw3fPTiE.png
Hopefully I can convince her to watch the FNAF movie tomorrow.. I've already been spoiled on stuff and I need to watch it now or I will explode
Hopefully I can convince her to watch the FNAF movie tomorrow.. I've already been spoiled on stuff and I need to watch it now or I will explode
xxx the octopus the myth the legend dj octavio fandragon xx "GYAH HA HA! Not if I crash your big finish!"
credit to cephalonheadquarters on tumblr credit to cephalonheadquarters on tumblr
KLTxh3r.pngv2PJF9u.pngeswSnrS.png
bX96R21.png6meUms1.png
splatoon fandragons!!
e
e
Is it weird for someone to NEVER mention their partner?
I've known this person for over a year now and they have only mentioned their partner twice. Both times just in passing. It makes me uncomfortable.
Is it weird for someone to NEVER mention their partner?
I've known this person for over a year now and they have only mentioned their partner twice. Both times just in passing. It makes me uncomfortable.