Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
oww my shouldes......
oww my shouldes......
eESLWsA.gif finn + blurr | he/they/it | 15
neurodivergent (please use tonetags!)
i'll make this look nicer eventually.
it's a zero, NOT an O!
hatchery
art shop
skin shop
wishlist
ezgif-4-9f981b15fe.gif
One day we'll have 9 digits dragons and I'm not okay with that. ;w;
One day we'll have 9 digits dragons and I'm not okay with that. ;w;
ytkEBod.pngJkqGYr7.pngvZmPWxA.pnga129Nss.pngAQPJNOh.png5hF3FGk.png
How to make one's expression even more raw and pained than it already is?

I want this scene to be heartbreaking.
How to make one's expression even more raw and pained than it already is?

I want this scene to be heartbreaking.
Huge old dragon purge here. All under 2mil ID digits (T/G) accepted. 6 digits, leveled dragons, earth dragons, old coatls, unbreds, xxy, etc all for sale please make offers
must be doing acrobatics in my sleep because my rib hurts
must be doing acrobatics in my sleep because my rib hurts
Fangback Figurine >>Croa/Pio
>>Lore Clan
>>Exalt Lair
>>FR +8

>>Avatar
Mysterious Relief
am bored
am bored
4e90a04d31d3bcae9b4e5f8a5116f8a244da4bec.png
LpgZ6.gifcGr9q.gifwLBco.gifyRR7W.gifPVLLW.giffGJuP.gifAxY17.gifzz0kw.gifOUCcp.gifNofmn.gif80cgt.gif
d971ff4fb5409d1fb0212bbaea2b9cd73d65cd84.png
Literally spent about two hours on Mario Kart Wii trying to get a star rank on each of the retro courses so I can unlock Bowser Junior. I only succeeded in getting a star rank in one, but it’s still progress.

My right hand kinda hurts now. I do not recommend ;-;
I will get you one day, my son.
Literally spent about two hours on Mario Kart Wii trying to get a star rank on each of the retro courses so I can unlock Bowser Junior. I only succeeded in getting a star rank in one, but it’s still progress.

My right hand kinda hurts now. I do not recommend ;-;
I will get you one day, my son.
qv9W79E.png aaaaw3fPTiE.png
I'm sorry but I do not trust the chances of a movie that wastes all of its headlining voice actors on side characters. If they have to spend every commercial reminding us that Ice Cube voices the giant mutant fly then they're clearly trying to hide something that they know is gonna tick off the entire fanbase.

Though I gotta say, if I had a nickel for every time Jackie Chan voiced the wise old mentor of a team of color-coded teenage ninja in a movie adaptation of a preexisting property, I'd have two nickels. Which isn't a lot, but it's weird that it happened twice, right?
I'm sorry but I do not trust the chances of a movie that wastes all of its headlining voice actors on side characters. If they have to spend every commercial reminding us that Ice Cube voices the giant mutant fly then they're clearly trying to hide something that they know is gonna tick off the entire fanbase.

Though I gotta say, if I had a nickel for every time Jackie Chan voiced the wise old mentor of a team of color-coded teenage ninja in a movie adaptation of a preexisting property, I'd have two nickels. Which isn't a lot, but it's weird that it happened twice, right?
VGxuHXT.png
please take my funny little dragons that are on sale away from me. why am i this bad at the dragon economy. i have failed in dragon business school. my degree is worthless /j.
please take my funny little dragons that are on sale away from me. why am i this bad at the dragon economy. i have failed in dragon business school. my degree is worthless /j.
XFjPUms.png[An error has occurred. Please try again later.]YlbAFZL.png
always liking people more than they like me is going to be my 13th reason i swear.
always liking people more than they like me is going to be my 13th reason i swear.
PJb908Z.png
the hell do you mean kveikur by sigur rós is 10 years old already???!! i used to get ads for it back when i still used PANDORA.... hate how time just keeps passing got damn
the hell do you mean kveikur by sigur rós is 10 years old already???!! i used to get ads for it back when i still used PANDORA.... hate how time just keeps passing got damn
~~~~~~~
my naym is eef
and wen its day
and wen the ywen
is gonne awaye
and all the cats
hav gonn desyrt
i lye on ground
i eet the dirt
~ a vertical line that looks like the side of a speech bubblea pixel of a stone/beige/brown tundra wearing dark cloth and various jewelry ~~check out my code shop!