Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
bro. why do i keep fixating on elementary school boy stuff. first tmnt, then star wars, and now transformers ???? whats next???
bro. why do i keep fixating on elementary school boy stuff. first tmnt, then star wars, and now transformers ???? whats next???
CStGtqv.png |
|
|
|
|
chaos makes the muse.
› zae(yrn) | any prns
about me
icon dragon
[quote name="slimecicle" date="2023-06-30 13:33:13" ] bro. why do i keep fixating on elementary school boy stuff. first tmnt, then star wars, and now transformers ???? whats next??? [/quote] HELLO i feel you so hard... i was very fixated on tmnt a while ago and rn transformers has had me in a chokehold for a year OEILSJILDJ
slimecicle wrote on 2023-06-30 13:33:13:

HELLO i feel you so hard... i was very fixated on tmnt a while ago and rn transformers has had me in a chokehold for a year OEILSJILDJ
eESLWsA.gif finn + blurr | he/they/it | 15
neurodivergent (please use tonetags!)
i'll make this look nicer eventually.
it's a zero, NOT an O!
hatchery
art shop
skin shop
wishlist
ezgif-4-9f981b15fe.gif
anyone else feel like screaming? come, take my hand. let’s scream together.
tumblr_inline_pafumapXAW1r16a5d_540.png tumblr_paeahswwr21r45983o8_100.png
[quote name="darkpassage" date="2023-06-30 13:40:28" ] anyone else feel like screaming? come, take my hand. let’s scream together. [/quote] need this
darkpassage wrote on 2023-06-30 13:40:28:
need this
aW48MUW.pngpZJYyk4.png
Featherback Pelt Sandstone
I'm not occupied enough. I want to spend time with some people but they are either working or busy with something else. I'm going to start work soon, but not yet.

I think I'm too demanding too... I just want to spend some time with those close to me though. Idk.
I'm not occupied enough. I want to spend time with some people but they are either working or busy with something else. I'm going to start work soon, but not yet.

I think I'm too demanding too... I just want to spend some time with those close to me though. Idk.
34819.png
- death unto dawn -
Not one, not two, but THREE free Star Wars novels? Count me innnnnn
Not one, not two, but THREE free Star Wars novels? Count me innnnnn
6U6lWPg.pngWRPJKhj.png
P E R E G R I N
rO50KyM.png
she/they
free giveaway

wishlist
art shop
HxP6kXi.pngqKZAaLK.png0jScwbh.pngxe4FQbY.pngDWI9puz.pngybizMWD.png7GFlGJN.pngTrnD1Pw.png
DHc3orZ.pngDHc3orZ.png
Currently thinking about Crowe and his war crimes
Currently thinking about Crowe and his war crimes
Huge old dragon purge here. All under 2mil ID digits (T/G) accepted. 6 digits, leveled dragons, earth dragons, old coatls, unbreds, xxy, etc all for sale please make offers
*feigned shock* he didn’t stop for the screaming sailor in the tree?
*feigned shock* he didn’t stop for the screaming sailor in the tree?
aW48MUW.pngpZJYyk4.png
Featherback Pelt Sandstone
Who is playing the bagpipes outside my house???
Who is playing the bagpipes outside my house???
5255079-8Mmx39RQgBpdGm07.jpg
i really just wish that i could. be like other people my age. but NOOOOOO, how DARE i want to interact with people outside of my family during summer
i really just wish that i could. be like other people my age. but NOOOOOO, how DARE i want to interact with people outside of my family during summer
eESLWsA.gif finn + blurr | he/they/it | 15
neurodivergent (please use tonetags!)
i'll make this look nicer eventually.
it's a zero, NOT an O!
hatchery
art shop
skin shop
wishlist
ezgif-4-9f981b15fe.gif