Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
Now that I think about it, Almost every single fight in Punch-Out! (Wii) should have 2 rule infractions at the bare minimum. The only fight with one infraction would be Mac's Career fight with Glass Joe, the very first one in the game.

Infraction 1: Little Mac is too young to be participating in any of these fights
Infraction 2: Little Mac is fighting opponents that are WAY out of his weight class. Mac is a Flyweight. The only opponent that's also within his weight class is Glass Joe. The next opponent after that is Von Kaiser, who's a Welterweight. That's already 3 or 4 weight classes ahead of Mac.
Now that I think about it, Almost every single fight in Punch-Out! (Wii) should have 2 rule infractions at the bare minimum. The only fight with one infraction would be Mac's Career fight with Glass Joe, the very first one in the game.

Infraction 1: Little Mac is too young to be participating in any of these fights
Infraction 2: Little Mac is fighting opponents that are WAY out of his weight class. Mac is a Flyweight. The only opponent that's also within his weight class is Glass Joe. The next opponent after that is Von Kaiser, who's a Welterweight. That's already 3 or 4 weight classes ahead of Mac.
uzH5Loo.gifgiratina-origin.gifluxray-f.gifempoleon.gifhaxorus.giftyranitar.gif
the video is 1 year old today... i miss technoblade
the video is 1 year old today... i miss technoblade
.. ..
0updeWQ.png
... ... ... ...
o717-d01-lyricalmyxteries.pngo717-d02-lyricalmyxteries.pngo717-d03-lyricalmyxteries.pngo717-d04-lyricalmyxteries.pngo717-d05-lyricalmyxteries.png
[quote name="JoweeTheRaposa" date="2023-06-30 16:31:39" ] Who is playing the bagpipes outside my house??? [/quote] its me im sorry
JoweeTheRaposa wrote on 2023-06-30 16:31:39:
Who is playing the bagpipes outside my house???
its me im sorry
i wish people would stop idolizing youtubers and content creators and pretending like they are your friends when they know Nothing about you and you know Nothing about them
i wish people would stop idolizing youtubers and content creators and pretending like they are your friends when they know Nothing about you and you know Nothing about them
Now everyone is cool. Except I might still have a headache.
Now everyone is cool. Except I might still have a headache.
AI generated art. Good or bad? Everyone says it's bad but people keep using it. I dunno... what I do know is I am an artist and I'm seeing ai-generated stuff that's better than I'll ever be. xD;
AI generated art. Good or bad? Everyone says it's bad but people keep using it. I dunno... what I do know is I am an artist and I'm seeing ai-generated stuff that's better than I'll ever be. xD;
79868604p.png79868603p.png1q7diA4.jpegMreCscM.png
I don’t wanna go home tomorrow. I love this company.
I don’t wanna go home tomorrow. I love this company.
cTrEW.gifmlHpBMC.png.XdKddgH.png.
[quote name="Lynz" date="2023-06-30 13:40:47" ] [quote name="darkpassage" date="2023-06-30 13:40:28" ] anyone else feel like screaming? come, take my hand. let’s scream together. [/quote] need this [/quote] AHHHHHHHHHHHH thank you for the outlet. it’s been a hard day.
Lynz wrote on 2023-06-30 13:40:47:
darkpassage wrote on 2023-06-30 13:40:28:
anyone else feel like screaming? come, take my hand. let’s scream together.
need this
AHHHHHHHHHHHH

thank you for the outlet. it’s been a hard day.
Luminous Almonds Hello, I'm Doetree!
26 | she | artist + teacher | FR+2
Ah frik, E M O T I O M S
Ah frik, E M O T I O M S
beware of spelling errord, my keyboard is broken and my hands finemotor skills are too.
please click on my creatures, thanks
Lab Profile
oh my gosh!! it’s not even july yet. i can already hear so many fireworks it’s driving me crazy.

it’s already a highly hazardous area to be lighting anything off. we already had some bad fires near us a while back and this year it’s going to be worse!! it’s very worrying
oh my gosh!! it’s not even july yet. i can already hear so many fireworks it’s driving me crazy.

it’s already a highly hazardous area to be lighting anything off. we already had some bad fires near us a while back and this year it’s going to be worse!! it’s very worrying
6CN4MKAX_o.png
ART SHOP
ROWAN - HE/HIM

certified freak