Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
[quote name="GirlGamer1001" date="2022-04-18 13:48:22" ] Do Multi-Gaze dragons cry from all of their eyes? [/quote] Following on from this, how on earth can they sit properly??? As a lover of multi gaze dragons I need to know. Do their other eyes have feelings? Can they actually see from all of their eyes? If they were talking to someone how would they know which person they’d be talking to because there would be like 50 more eyes looking everywhere?
GirlGamer1001 wrote on 2022-04-18 13:48:22:
Do Multi-Gaze dragons cry from all of their eyes?

Following on from this, how on earth can they sit properly??? As a lover of multi gaze dragons I need to know. Do their other eyes have feelings? Can they actually see from all of their eyes? If they were talking to someone how would they know which person they’d be talking to because there would be like 50 more eyes looking everywhere?

dFnwkLI.png
HkhtXgT.png
tNgQJvM.png

7A7cEAI.png
FObX7rS.png
oouioVf.png
O9f7K2d.png Slow replies! Pls be patient!
i just want to know how some people raised their children for them to turn out so utterly abhorrent. yes, fights between siblings are normal, but that isn't? that's literal abuse, and you've done nothing to stop it?
i just want to know how some people raised their children for them to turn out so utterly abhorrent. yes, fights between siblings are normal, but that isn't? that's literal abuse, and you've done nothing to stop it?
Regretting buying 2 orchids as gifts for my teachers.

Pls I've grown attached to my dendrobium kingianum variegata and epicattleya stamfordianum.
Regretting buying 2 orchids as gifts for my teachers.

Pls I've grown attached to my dendrobium kingianum variegata and epicattleya stamfordianum.
The more people I meet, the less I like them, yet I want to be accepted. What a whirlwind.

Where is my counselling, btw? It's been 2 months. Maybe I should call them. Or mention it to my ES guy. He's really nice. I feel like I can talk to him. Yeah. That's on Thursday. I'll do that.
Ugh. Nothing but ugh. What a slow day.
The more people I meet, the less I like them, yet I want to be accepted. What a whirlwind.

Where is my counselling, btw? It's been 2 months. Maybe I should call them. Or mention it to my ES guy. He's really nice. I feel like I can talk to him. Yeah. That's on Thursday. I'll do that.
Ugh. Nothing but ugh. What a slow day.
WKtl2lb.pngYMPbu9R.pngBS4vqBB.png
Old Dragon Enjoyer
i want to eat out but i have food at home ughhhh
i want to eat out but i have food at home ughhhh
ECWVu.gifIiUng.gifLIvad.gifejvtR.gif
Tumblr f[CENSORED]ing died RIGHT AS I FOUND MORE CONTENT FOR MY NEWEST RAREPAIR
[quote name="Strangeflesh" date="2022-04-18 17:41:37" ] [quote name="Okida25" date="2022-04-18 17:38:27" ] Tumblr f[CENSORED]ing died RIGHT AS I FOUND MORE CONTENT FOR MY NEWEST RAREPAIR [/quote] I know it's annoying as heck at least have pixel dragon [/quote] Save me, I'm in the pit of the Vocaloid Fandom
Strangeflesh wrote on 2022-04-18 17:41:37:
Okida25 wrote on 2022-04-18 17:38:27:
I know it's annoying as heck
at least have pixel dragon
Save me, I'm in the pit of the Vocaloid Fandom
god I’m so goddamn bored… I really wish I had someone to talk to. can’t wait to go back to school this year I really, really need to start making friends
god I’m so goddamn bored… I really wish I had someone to talk to. can’t wait to go back to school this year I really, really need to start making friends
MV1Iakt.png they/them | 18 | artist | INTP | FR+2 MV1Iakt.png
uugggg
"apologizing" for what you did and then trying to erase it is a bad move. claim responsibility for your mistake, not try to blame them on others and then pretend it never happened
uugggg
"apologizing" for what you did and then trying to erase it is a bad move. claim responsibility for your mistake, not try to blame them on others and then pretend it never happened
STRANGEFLESH
>It/It's
>friendly/open to chat! I love pings and messages
>wishlist
>lineage
>About me
tumblr-paypl0-G37c1xpxfk5o4-250.png
Band concert went well. Flute sectional song didn’t suck, unlike last year’s *cough Harry Potter song medley thing cough* The entire band playing Can You Feel that Love Tonight went great, as did Symphonic Band’s (my class!) Over the Rainbow! Overall, the second annual Prism Concert was a success.
Band concert went well. Flute sectional song didn’t suck, unlike last year’s *cough Harry Potter song medley thing cough* The entire band playing Can You Feel that Love Tonight went great, as did Symphonic Band’s (my class!) Over the Rainbow! Overall, the second annual Prism Concert was a success.
cTrEW.gifmlHpBMC.png.XdKddgH.png.