Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Poorly describe your OTP
1 2 ... 113 114 115 116 117 118 119
“how’s the divorce going?”
“how’s the divorce going?”
61808682.png 62036853.png
KwxLkEj.pngpZJYyk4.pngkCHWEjf.png
JMBy38q.pngEE2umbT.pngcv7JulL.png
@Garlond PLEASE tell me it is who I think it is. Glancing at those dragons in your signature have me thinking it is. Cid and Nero from XIV?

Edit: Yes. Yes, it is. Can confirm that is an apt description hehe
@Garlond PLEASE tell me it is who I think it is. Glancing at those dragons in your signature have me thinking it is. Cid and Nero from XIV?

Edit: Yes. Yes, it is. Can confirm that is an apt description hehe
small angy gremlin and his tall golden retriever boyfriend
small angy gremlin and his tall golden retriever boyfriend
67163490p.png68748182p.png54397832p.png68823960p.png85775981p.png88655428p.png
perceive my children :)
[quote name="@sharkkfinn" date="2023-06-02 19:31:03" ] orange ball of joy that would do absolutely anything for her family and a purple lesbian that gets mostly forgotten by the author [/quote] look. im going to take a shot in the dark here that definitely isnt going to be true however. this is an apt description of meggy x desti [yes. yes the ones from smg4.] because that's literally just what happened after she died and her arc was over. /lh /gen
@sharkkfinn wrote on 2023-06-02 19:31:03:
orange ball of joy that would do absolutely anything for her family and a purple lesbian that gets mostly forgotten by the author

look. im going to take a shot in the dark here that definitely isnt going to be true however. this is an apt description of meggy x desti [yes. yes the ones from smg4.] because that's literally just what happened after she died and her arc was over. /lh /gen
aC86tUH.png mlHpBMC.png
w3eXdQQ.png
wAfJ7Bn.png4Gh3xRo.png
0XHtpWy.pngz3FSuck.png
[quote name="@mistywolf96" date="2023-06-13 05:26:38" ] [quote name="@sharkkfinn" date="2023-06-02 19:31:03" ] orange ball of joy that would do absolutely anything for her family and a purple lesbian that gets mostly forgotten by the author [/quote] look. im going to take a shot in the dark here that definitely isnt going to be true however. this is an apt description of meggy x desti [yes. yes the ones from smg4.] because that's literally just what happened after she died and her arc was over. /lh /gen [/quote] sadly, no. i was thinking of [spoiler]emma and violet from the promised neverland[/spoiler]
@mistywolf96 wrote on 2023-06-13 05:26:38:
@sharkkfinn wrote on 2023-06-02 19:31:03:
orange ball of joy that would do absolutely anything for her family and a purple lesbian that gets mostly forgotten by the author

look. im going to take a shot in the dark here that definitely isnt going to be true however. this is an apt description of meggy x desti [yes. yes the ones from smg4.] because that's literally just what happened after she died and her arc was over. /lh /gen

sadly, no. i was thinking of emma and violet from the promised neverland
eESLWsA.gif finn + blurr | he/they/it | 15
neurodivergent (please use tonetags!)
i'll make this look nicer eventually.
it's a zero, NOT an O!
hatchery
art shop
skin shop
wishlist
ezgif-4-9f981b15fe.gif
got bored in class and made the blonde jock robot and wholesome murder himbo robot gay
got bored in class and made the blonde jock robot and wholesome murder himbo robot gay
Y0w97b1.png astronic-fr
» he/they
» g1 lair
» art shop
XufexgK.gif
[quote name="@Astronic" date="2023-06-13 07:56:15" ] got bored in class and made the blonde jock robot and wholesome murder himbo robot gay [/quote] is is this thad and N
@Astronic wrote on 2023-06-13 07:56:15:

is

is this thad and N
aC86tUH.png mlHpBMC.png
w3eXdQQ.png
wAfJ7Bn.png4Gh3xRo.png
0XHtpWy.pngz3FSuck.png
[quote name="mistywolf96" date="2023-06-13 08:47:53" ] [quote name="@/Astronic" date="2023-06-13 07:56:15" ] got bored in class and made the blonde jock robot and wholesome murder himbo robot gay [/quote] is is this thad and N [/quote] :) [s]yes dont judge me[/s]
mistywolf96 wrote on 2023-06-13 08:47:53:
@/Astronic wrote on 2023-06-13 07:56:15:

is

is this thad and N
:)
yes dont judge me
Y0w97b1.png astronic-fr
» he/they
» g1 lair
» art shop
XufexgK.gif
Oh stop this is going to be so fun and funny to do. These are from fictional stories:
  • Absolute Gay Disaster Duo. Seriously just the weirdest romantic rollercoaster I've ever seen in my life that somehow works out by the end of it. Idiot Anxiety Memelord who can't stop making jokes and roasting novels meets Chuunibyou Edgelord Crybaby Demon.
  • Half-peacock accidentally gets his love interest kicked out of the army...
  • "Notice Me Senpai" Sunshine Boy Fluffy Child but the Moon-themed Anxiety Officer definitely noticed you and almost killed you with an evil sentient shirt. Later the Moon one also wields a shovel and bonks Sunshine Boy with it at one point, then runs away for dear life until Sunshine Boy gets turned into an item.
  • Hopeless Unlucky Agathist who once put lard in milkshakes because he misunderstood the directions + Boring Guy Who's Also Bored Of Everything and had brain surgery gone wrong...
  • Monkey thief man kidnaps someone only to find out she wanted to be kidnapped without it being Stockholm Syndrome. Surprised Pikachu Face.
  • Stoic Ice Demon Prince who favors strength above everything else winds up in a relationship with an absolute Coward Hamster guy who is everyone's errand boy.
  • Bisexual idiot dragon who's fallen off a cliff like twice saves a girl from falling off a cliff, so she decides it's time to YOLO and starts summoning zombies.
  • Gay music man puts the romance in necromancer. Marries the guy he trolled hardcore in highschool. "Why do I need to learn the rules to this clan, it's not like I'm going to marry into it or anything-" Haha guess what?
  • Gay Sun Wolf who's only got one goal in life and Anxiety Moon Deer who really likes the word "run."
  • Candy-Obsessed Man tries to befriend a guy by getting him to kill his best friend. More at 11.
  • Sad Bisexual Bird meets a guy who never takes off his armor.
  • Butterfly Ghost Man who's known for killing like 33 gods overnight but is actually super soft + "cinnamon roll who could actually kill you" God of Scrap-Collecting, Diseases, Bad Luck, and Misfortune
  • Schrodinger's Cat Dead Girl kidnaps her love interest and puts him in an incinerator so she won't die. (# This is fine.)
  • Beefleaf. This is the actual ship name for this pairing... Enough said.
  • Vain aspiring bard falls in love with a guy who gets reincarnated and now they're both pal-ing around as ghosts possessing an entire forest. Fun facts he made a spell involving a bunch of disembodied eyeballs and there is actually a real official song about this.
  • Sassy Attendant + Irascible Bodyguard can't stop arguing, and at one point they slam dunk an avalanche on the entire group because of it.
  • Angry revolutionary arsonist meets a firefighter and then becomes a dragon at one point, and later collaborates to make a giant fighting robot.
  • Himbo Husky Meets Tsundere Cat. One time one of them was controlling an object that could fly and they were both on it, and he got too distracted being Mega Gay and just crashed straight into a tree. You had one job, dude. Also got asked what the other looked like and basically responded with "he has a face." I mean you're not wrong?!
Oh stop this is going to be so fun and funny to do. These are from fictional stories:
  • Absolute Gay Disaster Duo. Seriously just the weirdest romantic rollercoaster I've ever seen in my life that somehow works out by the end of it. Idiot Anxiety Memelord who can't stop making jokes and roasting novels meets Chuunibyou Edgelord Crybaby Demon.
  • Half-peacock accidentally gets his love interest kicked out of the army...
  • "Notice Me Senpai" Sunshine Boy Fluffy Child but the Moon-themed Anxiety Officer definitely noticed you and almost killed you with an evil sentient shirt. Later the Moon one also wields a shovel and bonks Sunshine Boy with it at one point, then runs away for dear life until Sunshine Boy gets turned into an item.
  • Hopeless Unlucky Agathist who once put lard in milkshakes because he misunderstood the directions + Boring Guy Who's Also Bored Of Everything and had brain surgery gone wrong...
  • Monkey thief man kidnaps someone only to find out she wanted to be kidnapped without it being Stockholm Syndrome. Surprised Pikachu Face.
  • Stoic Ice Demon Prince who favors strength above everything else winds up in a relationship with an absolute Coward Hamster guy who is everyone's errand boy.
  • Bisexual idiot dragon who's fallen off a cliff like twice saves a girl from falling off a cliff, so she decides it's time to YOLO and starts summoning zombies.
  • Gay music man puts the romance in necromancer. Marries the guy he trolled hardcore in highschool. "Why do I need to learn the rules to this clan, it's not like I'm going to marry into it or anything-" Haha guess what?
  • Gay Sun Wolf who's only got one goal in life and Anxiety Moon Deer who really likes the word "run."
  • Candy-Obsessed Man tries to befriend a guy by getting him to kill his best friend. More at 11.
  • Sad Bisexual Bird meets a guy who never takes off his armor.
  • Butterfly Ghost Man who's known for killing like 33 gods overnight but is actually super soft + "cinnamon roll who could actually kill you" God of Scrap-Collecting, Diseases, Bad Luck, and Misfortune
  • Schrodinger's Cat Dead Girl kidnaps her love interest and puts him in an incinerator so she won't die. (# This is fine.)
  • Beefleaf. This is the actual ship name for this pairing... Enough said.
  • Vain aspiring bard falls in love with a guy who gets reincarnated and now they're both pal-ing around as ghosts possessing an entire forest. Fun facts he made a spell involving a bunch of disembodied eyeballs and there is actually a real official song about this.
  • Sassy Attendant + Irascible Bodyguard can't stop arguing, and at one point they slam dunk an avalanche on the entire group because of it.
  • Angry revolutionary arsonist meets a firefighter and then becomes a dragon at one point, and later collaborates to make a giant fighting robot.
  • Himbo Husky Meets Tsundere Cat. One time one of them was controlling an object that could fly and they were both on it, and he got too distracted being Mega Gay and just crashed straight into a tree. You had one job, dude. Also got asked what the other looked like and basically responded with "he has a face." I mean you're not wrong?!
2022_fr-signature.png
VAIXATION
(vikes-ZAY-shun)
THEY/THEM/THEIRS
2022_fr-signature-margin.png
2022_fr-profile-divider-4.png
ABOUT || ART || ACCENTS
2022_fr-profile-divider-1.png
2022_fr-signature-2.png
Edgy robo girl and the loveable murder bot she shot the head off of.

I recently got into Murder Drones and I'm suddenly seeing it EVERYWHERE!! Anyways NUzi bounces around in my head like a screen saver =).
Edgy robo girl and the loveable murder bot she shot the head off of.

I recently got into Murder Drones and I'm suddenly seeing it EVERYWHERE!! Anyways NUzi bounces around in my head like a screen saver =).
AtXvu0n.gif.......
ShadowsDistoredSig.gif
dIMtL1H.png
5D3jyFy.png
z3FSuck.png
DxCICZ1.png
FObX7rS.png
Signature_button.png
........hvU8L4w.png
1 2 ... 113 114 115 116 117 118 119