Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Poorly describe your OTP
1 2 ... 113 114 115 116 117 118 119
Edgy Goth Robot Teen with abandonment issues and Vampire Angel Robot Teen with repressed emotional trauma speedrun the Enemies to Friends trope, then the Friends to Enemies trope, then the Enemies to Friends trope again after they both get left for dead, all within the first thirty minutes of meeting and after trying to kill each other for the second time in a single night. They were gonna Destroy All Humans™ but they got distracted by a sidequest and next thing you know she's gone full slasher flick on half her high school class partially out of jealousy that he was getting along with them so well despite being literally built to kill them.

Also half the fandom is, like, irrationally mad that it exists, and the other half is, like, irrationally mad at the first half for being mad about it.
Edgy Goth Robot Teen with abandonment issues and Vampire Angel Robot Teen with repressed emotional trauma speedrun the Enemies to Friends trope, then the Friends to Enemies trope, then the Enemies to Friends trope again after they both get left for dead, all within the first thirty minutes of meeting and after trying to kill each other for the second time in a single night. They were gonna Destroy All Humans™ but they got distracted by a sidequest and next thing you know she's gone full slasher flick on half her high school class partially out of jealousy that he was getting along with them so well despite being literally built to kill them.

Also half the fandom is, like, irrationally mad that it exists, and the other half is, like, irrationally mad at the first half for being mad about it.
VGxuHXT.png
Stupid idiot fae prince and his wife who's actually running the country. (Cardan and Jude from TFOTA)

Sopping wet cat with no self esteem that thinks he's a demon and the lovely church boy determined to prove that actually he's really wonderful (Mayoi and Tatsumi from Ensemble Stars)

Angsty emo and his sweet and pure little girlfriend who sings about bears and beasties who he loves deeply (Felix and Annette from Fire Emblem: Three Houses)

Prince and his tactician keep accidentally walking in on each other in the bath, promptly get married (Chrom and the female version of Robin from Fire Emblem: Awakening. Genuinely some of the funniest dialogue in a video game comes from their support conversations lol)
Stupid idiot fae prince and his wife who's actually running the country. (Cardan and Jude from TFOTA)

Sopping wet cat with no self esteem that thinks he's a demon and the lovely church boy determined to prove that actually he's really wonderful (Mayoi and Tatsumi from Ensemble Stars)

Angsty emo and his sweet and pure little girlfriend who sings about bears and beasties who he loves deeply (Felix and Annette from Fire Emblem: Three Houses)

Prince and his tactician keep accidentally walking in on each other in the bath, promptly get married (Chrom and the female version of Robin from Fire Emblem: Awakening. Genuinely some of the funniest dialogue in a video game comes from their support conversations lol)
He/they
Agender/ace/bi
Social anxiety + autism
massive nerd
Dragcave
Final Outpost
Pokefarm
Free L25 cauldron rental
Wishlist
Fandragon list
Pings Ok!
Link to art shop! currently on hiatus ?fLd3y=platform.png
[quote name="Kindryte" date="2017-01-07 16:55:36" ] Guy falls into depression every time his lover leaves him. Said lover has some serious anger issues. [/quote] I know you aren't referencing what I'm referencing but my own current OTP came to mind so hard, so fast I had to quote it. [spoiler]Nandor and Guillermo from What We Do in the Shadows (FX)[/spoiler] ----- But I do come with some of my own! Office rivals quit their jobs to focus on their secret pet project, the literal planet Earth. [spoiler]Aziraphale and Crowley from Good Omens (Prime)[/spoiler] In which diamonds really are a girl's best friend! [spoiler]Steven and Connie from Steven Universe[/spoiler] Critically Acclaimed MMORPG: That Time I Got Isekai'd by a Time Traveling Catboy [spoiler]Warrior of Light (Player Avatar) and G'raha Tia from Final Fantasy XIV[/spoiler]
Kindryte wrote on 2017-01-07 16:55:36:
Guy falls into depression every time his lover leaves him. Said lover has some serious anger issues.
I know you aren't referencing what I'm referencing but my own current OTP came to mind so hard, so fast I had to quote it. Nandor and Guillermo from What We Do in the Shadows (FX)

But I do come with some of my own!

Office rivals quit their jobs to focus on their secret pet project, the literal planet Earth.
Aziraphale and Crowley from Good Omens (Prime)

In which diamonds really are a girl's best friend!
Steven and Connie from Steven Universe

Critically Acclaimed MMORPG: That Time I Got Isekai'd by a Time Traveling Catboy
Warrior of Light (Player Avatar) and G'raha Tia from Final Fantasy XIV
Grumpy old man and a Big Booty Judy™
ignore me they're OCs of a friend's and mine
Grumpy old man and a Big Booty Judy™
ignore me they're OCs of a friend's and mine
youtriedstar.png
A vengeful human and a laid-back supernatural being who work for the government to protect humanity and absolutely cannot get too close.

They have somehow become heavily associated with a 1984 song.
A vengeful human and a laid-back supernatural being who work for the government to protect humanity and absolutely cannot get too close.

They have somehow become heavily associated with a 1984 song.
pumpkin_kitties_by_hyraea-d4cw7hh.gif
their marriage is fake and totally platonic guys it's a marriage of CONVENIENCE there are NO feelings here developing whatsoever NONE we are simply hiding our identities
their marriage is fake and totally platonic guys it's a marriage of CONVENIENCE there are NO feelings here developing whatsoever NONE we are simply hiding our identities
i need to redo my signature
casey/zoru - they/them
fr +3
mp100/spyxfamily/pokemon/loz/ace attorney
Study buddies who become lab partners who accidentally fall in love... and then they have to proclaim they can't possibly be in love because come on, guys, there's a war going on!
Study buddies who become lab partners who accidentally fall in love... and then they have to proclaim they can't possibly be in love because come on, guys, there's a war going on!
In space, nobody can hear you scream. BvLIk2K.gif
bible yaoi
bible yaoi
she | 26 | fr +2
audhd + chronically ill
tired equine nutrition student
[quote name="hyrulle" date="2023-05-31 11:37:54" ] their marriage is fake and totally platonic guys it's a marriage of CONVENIENCE there are NO feelings here developing whatsoever NONE we are simply hiding our identities [/quote] If this is what I think it is, I love this description. [spoiler]Loid and Yor Forger from Spy x Family, correct?[/spoiler] They may both use poison, but they honestly seem pretty wholesome together. As long as you ignore the "was formerly his literal pet snake once" part. Morally ambiguous scientist/war criminal and morally ambiguous goth man who may or may not have been secretly in cahoots with said scientist run away to some islands or something.
hyrulle wrote on 2023-05-31 11:37:54:
If this is what I think it is, I love this description.
Loid and Yor Forger from Spy x Family, correct?

They may both use poison, but they honestly seem pretty wholesome together. As long as you ignore the "was formerly his literal pet snake once" part.

Morally ambiguous scientist/war criminal and morally ambiguous goth man who may or may not have been secretly in cahoots with said scientist run away to some islands or something.
fced41bdccad1a8c5ef3e9ae0635f4b0a7267717.gif
orange ball of joy that would do absolutely anything for her family and a purple lesbian that gets mostly forgotten by the author
orange ball of joy that would do absolutely anything for her family and a purple lesbian that gets mostly forgotten by the author
eESLWsA.gif finn + blurr | he/they/it | 15
neurodivergent (please use tonetags!)
i'll make this look nicer eventually.
it's a zero, NOT an O!
hatchery
art shop
skin shop
wishlist
ezgif-4-9f981b15fe.gif
1 2 ... 113 114 115 116 117 118 119