Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Dragon Cave Hub
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 ... 367 368
@ZenithNadir Wow, that's really impressive! Any plans for it?

@moombas Nice to have you join it again! ^^ Any particular dragons that you really like? And welcome to FR, as well; hope you're enjoying it :D Also, feel free to check out my scroll and let me know if there's anything I can breed for you.
@ZenithNadir Wow, that's really impressive! Any plans for it?

@moombas Nice to have you join it again! ^^ Any particular dragons that you really like? And welcome to FR, as well; hope you're enjoying it :D Also, feel free to check out my scroll and let me know if there's anything I can breed for you.
dXizOVT.gif
deviantART
♦ +3 FR Time ♦
♦ Born-Again Christian ♦
♥ ♥ Wishlist ♥ ♥
♦ ♦ For Sale ♦ ♦
Free Dragons
Free lv27 Cauldron
Animated Icons
Art Trades
NatakiroFR.gif      tumblr_inline_nt4mfidcqY1qkfp12_500.gif
     Ping, please!
@Natakiro My only current plan for her is to breed her with one of my CB Mutamores to get a mate for the 2nd Gen Mutamore x Silver that I already have! Other than that I'll probably start some spiral lineages with her or breed things to trade.

Also, speaking of trades, if anyone is interested in swapping a blue Fire Gem egg or male hatchling for a pile of uncommon/rare hatchlings, I have some stuff to trade! Specifically these hatchlings:

- A CB two-headed Lindwurm
- A 4th Gen Pyralspite, perfect checker
- A messy Chrono Xenowyrm (good for freezing)

Trade for my hatchlings!
@Natakiro My only current plan for her is to breed her with one of my CB Mutamores to get a mate for the 2nd Gen Mutamore x Silver that I already have! Other than that I'll probably start some spiral lineages with her or breed things to trade.

Also, speaking of trades, if anyone is interested in swapping a blue Fire Gem egg or male hatchling for a pile of uncommon/rare hatchlings, I have some stuff to trade! Specifically these hatchlings:

- A CB two-headed Lindwurm
- A 4th Gen Pyralspite, perfect checker
- A messy Chrono Xenowyrm (good for freezing)

Trade for my hatchlings!
h1_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkwo.pngp4_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkvi.png
p2_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkvq.pngh5_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkw2.png
h3_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkwg.pngh6_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkvu.png
AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH I JUST SAW ONE OF THE NEW RELEASES AND I WAS TOO SLOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH I JUST SAW ONE OF THE NEW RELEASES AND I WAS TOO SLOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
bnskTgX.png
If anyone is interest in a gold tinsel egg, I have one that I just bred and don't particularly need. xD
If anyone is interest in a gold tinsel egg, I have one that I just bred and don't particularly need. xD
My Gen1s are scatter throughout my lair and hibernal den!
630_2b8ef30842f0175f_I.gif1271_254b885f5f41778c_I.gif
Love doing dress ups/scries. Just ask me if you want one. :D
@dragonlover1003
Same I only was able to grab one

@ZnowyOwl
Could I grab it?
@dragonlover1003
Same I only was able to grab one

@ZnowyOwl
Could I grab it?
BEXx3Jf.gif"Forget the curveball Ricky, give him the heater!"
@Grinnie
Sure, I'll send it your way.
@Grinnie
Sure, I'll send it your way.
I just bred one of my CB Aeons to a CB Ice and added it to my trade offer for a Blue Fire Gem egg/hatchling. Hopefully someone will bite. Honestly I'm debating breeding my CB Silver that I just got and offering that egg up for trade as well...

I haven't had much luck trading on the forums, has anyone else picked up any tips/tricks along the way?
I just bred one of my CB Aeons to a CB Ice and added it to my trade offer for a Blue Fire Gem egg/hatchling. Hopefully someone will bite. Honestly I'm debating breeding my CB Silver that I just got and offering that egg up for trade as well...

I haven't had much luck trading on the forums, has anyone else picked up any tips/tricks along the way?
h1_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkwo.pngp4_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkvi.png
p2_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkvq.pngh5_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkw2.png
h3_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkwg.pngh6_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkvu.png
(Rant incoming) UGH, my Fire Gem dragon is male! I hate the green male Fire Gem sprite! WHHHHYYYYYYYY. [url=https://dragcave.net/view/bSMOg][img]https://dragcave.net/image/bSMOg.gif[/img][/url] And why can't I get an Aeon Wyvern egg?! I've tried! I check Alpine and Forest every day! AND I STILL HAVEN'T GOTTEN ONE. Okay, I'm done. P.S. I'm sorry to anyone who still hasn't gotten a Fire Gem. I know I'm acting like a spoiled little bratwurst, but... I dunno.
(Rant incoming)

UGH, my Fire Gem dragon is male! I hate the green male Fire Gem sprite! WHHHHYYYYYYYY.

bSMOg.gif

And why can't I get an Aeon Wyvern egg?! I've tried! I check Alpine and Forest every day! AND I STILL HAVEN'T GOTTEN ONE.

Okay, I'm done.

P.S. I'm sorry to anyone who still hasn't gotten a Fire Gem. I know I'm acting like a spoiled little bratwurst, but... I dunno.
> My tumblr
> My AO3
X
An angry-looking night elf woman with short green hair and a burn scar on her left cheek, looking to the viewer's right.A night elf woman with purple facial tattoos and purple hair, looking at the viewer with a confident smirk.
she/her | 18+ | FR+2 | brain full of night elves
>> Avatar
>> I love pings!
>> PixelZ, not PixelS!
xxxdont%20feed%20the%20ai.gif
@RabidWhovian
I feel like Aeons tend to be picked up quickly because they are pretty and because of their BSA. If you don't mind 2nd gens, I will happily breed one/a few for you. ^-^

As for the Fire Gem thing, you might get lucky and see if anyone on the dragcave forums needs a gender swap. Though it seems that most are trying to trade their males for females.

If anyone wants something bred, please let me know! Scroll
@RabidWhovian
I feel like Aeons tend to be picked up quickly because they are pretty and because of their BSA. If you don't mind 2nd gens, I will happily breed one/a few for you. ^-^

As for the Fire Gem thing, you might get lucky and see if anyone on the dragcave forums needs a gender swap. Though it seems that most are trying to trade their males for females.

If anyone wants something bred, please let me know! Scroll
@ZnowyOwl I can't give you anything in return, though T_T I'm trying to hatch my first Magi right now.
@ZnowyOwl I can't give you anything in return, though T_T I'm trying to hatch my first Magi right now.
> My tumblr
> My AO3
X
An angry-looking night elf woman with short green hair and a burn scar on her left cheek, looking to the viewer's right.A night elf woman with purple facial tattoos and purple hair, looking at the viewer with a confident smirk.
she/her | 18+ | FR+2 | brain full of night elves
>> Avatar
>> I love pings!
>> PixelZ, not PixelS!
xxxdont%20feed%20the%20ai.gif
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 ... 367 368