Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Dragon Cave Hub
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 ... 367 368
I once named my dragons seriously..

I stopped
a long time ago
Scroll

You can also see from where I named my dragons from
yep.
I once named my dragons seriously..

I stopped
a long time ago
Scroll

You can also see from where I named my dragons from
yep.
Current Sweetpuff hoard: 47
SWEETPUFF SYNONYMS
he/him
usually found eliminating sweetpuffs in the coli to acquire them
@Nakarkos @Cerellia I cannot stop laughing at YEEEEEEEET!

Also I went through both of y'all's scrolls and "Salamander Love Dr" and "Nyoom the Mighty Vespa" cracked me up.

Also @TootzyTFM I hecking lost it at "Herbish Mage McDoogle."

I have a couple of weird names too.
@Nakarkos @Cerellia I cannot stop laughing at YEEEEEEEET!

Also I went through both of y'all's scrolls and "Salamander Love Dr" and "Nyoom the Mighty Vespa" cracked me up.

Also @TootzyTFM I hecking lost it at "Herbish Mage McDoogle."

I have a couple of weird names too.
9ZmzY.gif
@lillian1744
My favorite is 'Blep'!
@lillian1744
My favorite is 'Blep'!
Current Sweetpuff hoard: 47
SWEETPUFF SYNONYMS
he/him
usually found eliminating sweetpuffs in the coli to acquire them
@Nakarkos You should name this guy [url=https://dragcave.net/view/U73dg][img]https://dragcave.net/images/QDFF.png[/img][/url] YEEE9000
@Nakarkos
You should name this guy
QDFF.png
YEEE9000
BEXx3Jf.gif"Forget the curveball Ricky, give him the heater!"
[quote name="Cerellia" date=2017-03-22 00:53:23] @Nakarkos May i just say your dragons names are great!!! I particularly love YEEEEEEEET, Shiny Mancircle, and Hostile winged doggo, they are beautiful names <3 I also would love if you could breed a Gold Shimmerscale, Silver Dragon, and i need a YEEEEEEEET Jr<3 If you'd want, i can breed something in return :3 [url=https://dragcave.net/user/Cerellia]My Scroll[/url] So half way through this post i got a wonderful idea and this happened ~ [img]http://i.imgur.com/JntkhVd.png[/img] [/quote] Omg i love it! I'm actually laughing this is amazing, thanks for the name compliments. I pride myself on giving my dragons ridiculous and funny names. Sure i can try to breed a YEEEEEEEET Jr and a Silver dragon. My gold shimmerscale won't be RTB in 5 days though, i can breed it then if i remember. I can do it after some of my eggs hatch. @Grinnie *goes to do exactly that*
Cerellia wrote on 2017-03-22:
@Nakarkos
May i just say your dragons names are great!!! I particularly love YEEEEEEEET, Shiny Mancircle, and Hostile winged doggo, they are beautiful names <3 I also would love if you could breed a Gold Shimmerscale, Silver Dragon, and i need a YEEEEEEEET Jr<3 If you'd want, i can breed something in return :3 My Scroll

So half way through this post i got a wonderful idea and this happened ~
JntkhVd.png

Omg i love it! I'm actually laughing this is amazing, thanks for the name compliments. I pride myself on giving my dragons ridiculous and funny names.

Sure i can try to breed a YEEEEEEEET Jr and a Silver dragon. My gold shimmerscale won't be RTB in 5 days though, i can breed it then if i remember. I can do it after some of my eggs hatch.

@Grinnie *goes to do exactly that*
@TootzyTFM I laughed so hard because of "MY NECK IS PINK OH MY"
@TootzyTFM I laughed so hard because of "MY NECK IS PINK OH MY"
@Cerellia I cackled at the YEET picture, oh my goodness XD

Also if anyone wants anything off my scroll, feel free to hit me up! My username there is ZenithNadir as well and I'm happy to breed things once this release craziness is over.

also I am trying to swap a Blumina/Faint hatchling and a Gemshard egg for the last two Blues I need
@Cerellia I cackled at the YEET picture, oh my goodness XD

Also if anyone wants anything off my scroll, feel free to hit me up! My username there is ZenithNadir as well and I'm happy to breed things once this release craziness is over.

also I am trying to swap a Blumina/Faint hatchling and a Gemshard egg for the last two Blues I need
h1_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkwo.pngp4_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkvi.png
p2_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkvq.pngh5_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkw2.png
h3_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkwg.pngh6_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkvu.png
@ZenithNadir
what's your scroll?
@ZenithNadir
what's your scroll?
BEXx3Jf.gif"Forget the curveball Ricky, give him the heater!"
hello everyone! I'm looking for a Thunder dragon and I haven't had the luck of finding one either in the cave or in the abandoned area

I have dupes of both Ice and Magma dragons if you want to trade one for those I also have a few dupes of both Destrction and Creation avatars, but feel free to inquire about any other dragon that I have dupes of if you want to trade it!!

Here's my scroll
hello everyone! I'm looking for a Thunder dragon and I haven't had the luck of finding one either in the cave or in the abandoned area

I have dupes of both Ice and Magma dragons if you want to trade one for those I also have a few dupes of both Destrction and Creation avatars, but feel free to inquire about any other dragon that I have dupes of if you want to trade it!!

Here's my scroll
78785735_aPf7MC3aS69673X.png78785727_QC7kJPmjHp3H8un.png78785724_4fPJQ8YrrspBjHn.png78785712_uvb98SpA7taC82P.png
@Grinnie My scroll is over here! Same username (ZenithNadir) in both Dragon Cave and on its forums.

@Lunaaaaa I can help you out with that! I have some Thunders who I can breed really quick, and since I only have two Ices I'd be happy to swap the resulting egg for another Ice. I'd prefer for us to be online at the same time so I can swap quickly, though (I don't wanna egg-lock my scroll during a release!)
@Grinnie My scroll is over here! Same username (ZenithNadir) in both Dragon Cave and on its forums.

@Lunaaaaa I can help you out with that! I have some Thunders who I can breed really quick, and since I only have two Ices I'd be happy to swap the resulting egg for another Ice. I'd prefer for us to be online at the same time so I can swap quickly, though (I don't wanna egg-lock my scroll during a release!)
h1_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkwo.pngp4_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkvi.png
p2_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkvq.pngh5_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkw2.png
h3_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkwg.pngh6_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkvu.png
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 ... 367 368