Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | What do you hoard in real life?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15
I have books. Just too many books.
And stuffed animals, I don't have the heart to look into their fake little eyes and throw them out.
I have books. Just too many books.
And stuffed animals, I don't have the heart to look into their fake little eyes and throw them out.
kY3roHq.png
Hm... Let's see...

I guess I hoard rocks and shells, I have a bunch of them on a shelf and I usually grab cool ones that I see?

I also have a ton of art and craft stuff, like bracelet making things.. That's really all I can think of at the moment.
Hm... Let's see...

I guess I hoard rocks and shells, I have a bunch of them on a shelf and I usually grab cool ones that I see?

I also have a ton of art and craft stuff, like bracelet making things.. That's really all I can think of at the moment.
clicky please !!
SSR_a3.png screen_shot_2016_08_08_at_11_4.png3fPWG.gifuWWGn.gif3k1UH.gif2Wz1M.gifzF8fW.gifjXOnj.gifHJjco.gifaihlA.gif
Snow globes. I have 12 of them in my room right now. Also kinda hoard manga (65 volumes of varing types).
Snow globes. I have 12 of them in my room right now. Also kinda hoard manga (65 volumes of varing types).
tumblr_inline_p81uu7fh7C1tsrqpm_75sq.gif

[*] FR +0
[*] 80% gen 1 lair. Please send help, my wallet is dying.
[*] Stay safe out there people!

Beanie babies. They were everything when I was little, lol.

Also I collect wine bottle corks from wine that I've bought. It started off with me keeping the cork from the first bottle of wine I had on my 21st birthday, and now I just think it's a neat idea to keep them all. xD Though, the collection is small... for now.
Beanie babies. They were everything when I was little, lol.

Also I collect wine bottle corks from wine that I've bought. It started off with me keeping the cork from the first bottle of wine I had on my 21st birthday, and now I just think it's a neat idea to keep them all. xD Though, the collection is small... for now.
R5vHM6H.png
@RabiDFawn everything. mainly notebooks/sketchbooks and (broken) computers
also mugs/cups and boxes/jars and similar
@RabiDFawn everything. mainly notebooks/sketchbooks and (broken) computers
also mugs/cups and boxes/jars and similar
keep on living
@RabidFawn

Too many things @.@
-Dolls ((mh, eah, barbie, vintage babies/toddlers, blythe))
-Tokidoki Blindbags
-Basically any blindbag toy
-Old littlest pet shops
-Art Books, both instructional and just to look at
-Costume jewelry
-makeup
-if it's shiny/glittery/sparkly it's mine

Basically I'm just a big crow who squawks a lot and hoards all kinds of tiny bits and bobs
@RabidFawn

Too many things @.@
-Dolls ((mh, eah, barbie, vintage babies/toddlers, blythe))
-Tokidoki Blindbags
-Basically any blindbag toy
-Old littlest pet shops
-Art Books, both instructional and just to look at
-Costume jewelry
-makeup
-if it's shiny/glittery/sparkly it's mine

Basically I'm just a big crow who squawks a lot and hoards all kinds of tiny bits and bobs
sabel
| infj | server time
i really really like coatls

PYuV1yF.png

“reality is an illusion
the universe is a hologram
buy gold
bye !”
Quite a few things!

- My Little Pony toys / plushies / everything
- Graphic Novels
- Glass Bottles / bottlecaps
- Stuffed animals
- Disney snow globes (it's a hoard of two, but it will grow!!!)
- Godzilla figures / films / everything
Quite a few things!

- My Little Pony toys / plushies / everything
- Graphic Novels
- Glass Bottles / bottlecaps
- Stuffed animals
- Disney snow globes (it's a hoard of two, but it will grow!!!)
- Godzilla figures / films / everything
3fd02646aa3f6db04d36eb0a1e9dd03f2a556031.png35245a3da26aa58014493e26dad7707b9eb43417.pngdd18029f6d9f47907dfd09694a95608b0e2e91f9.png
46d82f0c63d3b63c971b1bd6da653380c59c0d22.pnge0d4d34a1aeb0889910ad9f6a3bae8a652c9f3a6.pnge669256c8c8a9d2679c5f85b8ee6d9bdeff0a06f.png
I've just started collecting rocks and fossils! Right now my hoard is small - one chunk of amethyst geode, one chunk of citrine, one smoky quartz (I think?) geode, a small piece of rose quartz I found in my garden, an ammonite fossil, and a polished orthoceras fossil in black limestone. I'd like to get some more, but I need money first. :P
I've just started collecting rocks and fossils! Right now my hoard is small - one chunk of amethyst geode, one chunk of citrine, one smoky quartz (I think?) geode, a small piece of rose quartz I found in my garden, an ammonite fossil, and a polished orthoceras fossil in black limestone. I'd like to get some more, but I need money first. :P
- Books
- Star Wars stuff (novels, comics, action figures, LEGO, dishes, shirts, etc. )
- Transformers figures (and a few other random Transformers items)
- Green Lantern (and more recently, the other 8 Lantern Corps, there is one for each color in the ROY G BIV rainbow representing different "emotions", plus white for life and black for death) stuff (replicas of the power rings, figures, clothes, etc.)
- Tokusatsu based items (Ranger Keys, various figures, henshin device replica toys, etc.)
- Books
- Star Wars stuff (novels, comics, action figures, LEGO, dishes, shirts, etc. )
- Transformers figures (and a few other random Transformers items)
- Green Lantern (and more recently, the other 8 Lantern Corps, there is one for each color in the ROY G BIV rainbow representing different "emotions", plus white for life and black for death) stuff (replicas of the power rings, figures, clothes, etc.)
- Tokusatsu based items (Ranger Keys, various figures, henshin device replica toys, etc.)
Formerly known as Brenning.
I used to hoard Funko!Pops, but sold the majority as I'm moving to the otherside of the country and don't wanna move so much stuff.

I do collect pins though! All sorts, mostly from places I've been.
I used to hoard Funko!Pops, but sold the majority as I'm moving to the otherside of the country and don't wanna move so much stuff.

I do collect pins though! All sorts, mostly from places I've been.
elderberryseas_by_featherblot-d9sw7kr.pngPrVhEEu.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15